[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally everything in Christianity is copied from another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: easter-pagan-calendar.jpg (44 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
easter-pagan-calendar.jpg
44 KB, 468x468
>literally everything in Christianity is copied from another religion
>we're supposed to take it as "fact" and base our laws and actions on what it says
wut
>>
>>55771433
I don't think christians deny this when it comes to specific days, it also made the process of converting pagans much easier.
>>
>>55771433
>days of the week
>relating to christianity at all

And those other ones were because of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH appealing to the pagans so as to absorb them and help them assimilate. And the RCC is hardly Christian.
>>
>>55771433

You do realize that the holidays were made to overlap pagan holidays specifically to help them convert pagans, right?

Also, the days of the week aren't christian names
>>
>>55771433
>You're off by several days, kek
>it's tied to Passover dipshit, that's why the date changes
>The date of Halloween is because of a cathedral being dedicated to the souls of all the Saints in heaven on Nov. 1 to unify Christian celebrations of the departed
>SAINT Valentine's Day, ergo the feast day of a Saint
>That's a secular holiday, try again
>Days of the Week? Who fucking cares?
>>
File: varg.png (148 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
148 KB, 800x585
>>55771433
It comes from pagan beliefs because the christfags were forcing them to convert and that made things easier.

christianity is jewish heresy, it was the beginning europes culturally identity that paved way for the shit we're getting today. praise odin
>>
>>55772222
*destroy europe's culturally identity
>>
>>55772222
>>55772297
It made us strong two thousand years.
>>
>>55771433
>>literally everything in Christianity is copied from another religion

[citation needed]
>>
>>55771433
>>literally everything in Christianity is copied from another religion

[citation needed]

>May Day
>Christian holiday

This is terrible b8
>>
File: 131694634131.jpg (262 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
131694634131.jpg
262 KB, 1024x512
>>55771433
>Halloween is a Christian celebration...
Silly Americans
>>
>>55771727
>holy
>Roman
>empire
>>
We should take it back
>>
>>55771727

AHAHAHA! Still butthurt that RCC is the most powerful Christian denomination in the world.
>>
>>55772500
God appeared in several different guises in different times and places, delivering basically the same message.
Osiris, Buddha, Christ etc.
Why does this matter?
It should make Christianity more valid - not less valid.
>>
>>55771433
>base our laws and actions on it.

>separation of church and state

Wut?
>>
It's almost like Christianity, like all religions, in myth.

If there is a higher power, and I believe there is one, it is not portrayed accurately in any religious text. The most you'll get from religious text is a feeble attempt to understand a higher power. Yet people see it as truth.

Science you don't yet understand is identical to magic.
>>
>>55772689

Was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.
>>
>>55771433
>implying i celebrate holidays

I don't think God is going to send anyone to hell for celebrating Christmas. I just dont do it because it's obviously noting to do with Christ It's about selling merchandise
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.