[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone link me to an unbiased, up to date documentary on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: yN7eKq_web[1].jpg (61 KB, 714x430) Image search: [Google]
yN7eKq_web[1].jpg
61 KB, 714x430
Can anyone link me to an unbiased, up to date documentary on the issue of Gas Chambers, 6 Million jews and the existence of the holocaust in general?

I watched this for the second time just now and he makes some good points, but the research is dated and I'm sure more information has come to light since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tefYdZICYgc
>>
>>55770997
Are you looking for info proving or disproving the holocaust?
I can find strong arguments disproving it, but none proving it.
>>
>>55771110
Are you fucking kidding?

The holocaust happened you moron. There are fucking museums for this exact reason.
>>
>>55770997
http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/the-holocaust/pictures/remembering-the-holocaust/entrance-gate-to-dachau-concentration-camp-3
>>
>>55771206
PPPFPFFFFFFF

There are museums for many things, just because there are men saying something is real does not mean it is.
Are you pious? No? Well you must be a moron because there's totally a [deity here] and he will punish you for your blasphemy.
>>
>>55771110
I would like to see the arguments from both sides. Although, I have already watched the video that I posted in the OP. So I already know some of the arguments for disproving the existence of gas chambers.

Any video showing hard evidence to disprove or even doubt the claims made in the video I posted would work also.
>>
File: 1436989479766-2.jpg (163 KB, 884x477) Image search: [Google]
1436989479766-2.jpg
163 KB, 884x477
>unholyhoax

My fucking sides.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
File: 1443665419572.jpg (401 KB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
1443665419572.jpg
401 KB, 1548x1696
>>55770997
I can show you some concrete "evidence"
>>
>>55771110
Serious question. Not a holohoax guy. Do you think all the history books and studies on the holocaust are just part of a massive government conspiracy?
>>
I have 300 confirmed arguments with stormfags and I graduated in the top of my class in the JIDF, but no holocaust denier has ever explained the sudden disappearance of the Yiddish language between the years of 1939-1945.

No other language has dissapeared as fast as Yiddish did.
>>
>>55772845
Do you think it might be because jews were hiding the fact that they were jewish and stopped speaking the language because of that?

Also bump because still no good answer.
>>
>>55772660
They deny it because it didn't happen the way they wanted it to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.