[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol as an Arab Muslim, it makes me laugh seeing the amount of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 456x810
lol as an Arab Muslim, it makes me laugh seeing the amount of butthurt in this board. You guys have been killing innocent Muslims since 1979, yet when some of the westerners get "sacrificed" you go into fit like a fat kid who got owned on COD.
>imba but they're subhuman
Guess what, those Muslims in ISIS also think the same about you, do you know what that means? It means you guys are exactly like ISIS. The difference is you are a bunch of cowards who suck your government dick, while ISIS boys have green light killing anything (Muslim and not Muslim) because what? Islam says so? Nah I read the quran carefully and it never commanded us to kill innocents.

They do that to fulfill a sick fucking prophecy that only radicalist Islamic lunatics believe in, which is, the extermination of Arabs, this is why they try to get all the world bombing Arab countries.

You guys are too busy licking EaCh other sour asses instead of properly researching the source of the problem.

As a Muslim, I hate ISIS more than any faggot here because my life has become harder because of them, and the ones who are truly fighting them are Muslims (Sunni and Shia), and orthodox Christians, while the "proud catholic Christians" and "Jew allies" are helping them.

So instead of crying in that Aryana man throne that you have created, you should perhaps get down here and fight like a man.

Your ass will stop bleeding if you do so.
>>
>>55770953
Wanna know how I know you're not a Muslim?

Japanese flag
>>
sage

hide
>>
File: moderate muslim.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslim.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55770953
neat
>>
and you think having the greenlight on killing anyone is a good thing...no surprise you are muslim.
>>
>>55770953
>implying /pol/ will EVER do anything in real life
you expect too much from an anonymous korean manhwa discussion board
>>
>>55770953

>since 1979
we've been pwning arabs a lot longer than that, abdul
>>
>>55770953
What are you, the kamikaze section of ISIS?
>>
Already know this is troll but:

>been killing innocent Muslims since 1979
>therefor you deserve it
>Muslims have been killing innocent Europeans since 623
>how dare you retaliate?

Muslims were the first niggers
>>
>>55771135
>>55771135
>>55771135
>Death for leaving Islam
There is literally no quranic text nor order that says kill anyone who just leaves Islam, so yeah.
>shari'a law
That shit that only takfiri pedophiles who resort to some corrupted text created 200 years after the Quran to fulfill their sick desires. No that's also not true
Majority of Islamic countries don't have sharia law
>wife should let husband

The wife obeys the husband as long as he treats her well. Despite the popular belief, women in Islam have full right to work, to denounce their husbands in court if they are mistreated.

>death for adultery

That rule is not absolute (umar Ibn khattab abolished it) yet, in order to apply there must be at least 4 fucking sane people who witnessed the penetration, so no as well.
>>
>>55771692
Yeah well if you hate your group feel free to switch religion. Either that or pick up a rifle and go remove the problem kebabs.

Dont come whine on the internet because the religion youre affiliated with routinely garners world hatred.
>>
If Allah is so tough how come he does not save you then? How come the jews are a small country surrounded by you boy fuckers yet they whoop your monkey ass every time? Seems if Allah is real ,he hates you degenerates. Everyone knows Arabs are the only thing worse then niggers. At least niggers can be funny sometimes.
>>
>>55770953
what the fuck are you doing in japan
>>
>>55770953
This passive agressive post reeks of shitskin butthurt. Seriously, I bet you fucking fantasize about killing white westerners just like the rest of your kind cry baby.
>>
It's true. If you guys are at war with
Muslims expect shit like that to happen often. It can't just be one sided where you bomb the fuck out of them and expect them not to retaliate
>>
>>55771692
>NO QURANIC TEXT NOR ORDER
how about the verse that says to kill apostates?

Which is a big word that people above the age of 9 recognize as meaning converts
>>
>>55770953
Also why would we fight Muslims like men? They do not act like men or have honour. The do not deserve that. You "people" deserve to whipped out your men castrated and your women serving niggers, that is your place. Your culture is as worthless as your personal hygiene and all the men are sodomites that would rather feel a young boys ass then a woman if given the choice.it is why so many arab cowards abandon women and children in "a war zone" to go Europe and get iphones
>>
>>55771692
"sharia not the majority"

Off a study....
These countries(which practice sharia law) include Egypt, Mauritania, Sudan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, the Maldives, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and certain regions in Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates.

Hopefully you see "allah" soon ;)
>>
>>55771692
At the end of the day, it really didn't matter what any of those hundred frenchies thought, or what their political views were.

They're dead. Your views don't really matter for the same reason.
>>
File: dafuqamireading.png (24 KB, 295x183) Image search: [Google]
dafuqamireading.png
24 KB, 295x183
>>55770953
>innocent Muslims
>>
>>55770953
>japan
Kek

B8 but why do you assume any or all of us wanted to go invade the middle east in the first place? Just please go die in a vat of pig's blood already.
>moderate mudslime
>>
>>55772279
kek
OP is just a shitposting jap
>>
>>55771692
>no quranic law
No but there is a hadith from Muhammad.

>Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
—Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17
>>
>Arab muslim in Japan

I trust based Japanese to take care of you
>>
>>55770953
You live in Japan right? What do you think about this website?
http://muslimmanga.org/
>>
>>55772347
All I hear is the desperate ramblings of someone who's culture has a severe case of victim's complex.

>it's ok to kill Western civilians because civilians died in military actions

Sounds about right for a religion born among semi-literate desert tribesmen. You're just engaging in a good ol' Arab blood feud, but on a larger scale.Your religion might grow out of it eventually.
>>
>>55771692
>YUSUFALI: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

So tell me again how disobedient and unruly wives should under no circumstances be beaten by their husbands
>>
>>55770953
>Guess what, those Muslims in ISIS also think the same about you, do you know what that means?
It means they're going to die.

They can't fight us. They can only provoke us.
>>
>>55770953
>innocent Muslims
>>
>>55773077
And yet the west does the same thing. It's a never ending circle
>>
>>55770953

No matter what your conspiracy theories say, the west doesn't directly target civilians, while Muslim extremists do. That makes it easy to determine who are the good guys and who aren't. So fuck off
>>
>>55770953
If you hate ISIS so much what the fuck are you doing in Japan?
Shouldn't you be at home defending your country from these vile evildoers you fucking mudslime coward?
>>
>>55770953
This is how the world is, and always has been. It must suck being lower on the food chain, but maybe if your entire race didn't act ass-backwards, it wouldn't be so fucking hard for you. Whites have been very generous lately, but this constant complaining is beginning to wake up even the most lost of leftists. Instead of causing more trouble, maybe you should try and quell your kin, as soon in the future, you won't have any kin to quell at all.
>>
>>55773250
See>>55773301
>>
>>55770953
>innocent Muslims
Pick one.

They are either guilty of being a muslim, or they are innocent people.
>>
>>55773301
Yeah they hide behind "collateral damage" so that makes it so much better. Tell that to little Ahmed that the big strong Americans didn't mean to kill his family it was just an accident and see if he doesn't want revenge then
>>
>>55770953
This desu, ISIS doesn't defend Islamic interests I'm tired of people fucking up Middle-East, I want to leave degenerate Europe but I don't want my family to get hurt by faggots created by westerners.

People posting here and taking the shitposting seriously usually are just as bad as ISIS, toxic pieces of shit exist in any countries/ethnic groups.
>>
>>55770953
>as an Arab Muslim

Kill yourself before freedom finds you. We will have no mercy
>>
>>55773708
Typical ooga booga terrorist enabler, end yourself nigger.
>>
>>55773250
We have better reasons for war other than wanton slaughter of civilians. When we accidentally kill civilians, we don't celebrate.

Western societies are able to go to war while retaining a shred of civility. Islamic states have shown they are not at this level of civilization. Look at the Iran-Iraq War and the comments of the Ayatollah. It will show you how much care about collateral damage, even among other Muslims.

Countries have received far worse from the West than any Muslim shithole and managed not to slide into bloodthirstiness.
>>
File: 1446538271129.jpg (104 KB, 621x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446538271129.jpg
104 KB, 621x1024
>>55770953
I totally agree that their plan was to make us all hate muslims and arabs. We are going along with it because we can't think critically- When, Where, Why, and How; Westerners are only concered with "what".

Complete reactionaries.

we're getting played you fools
>>
>>55771692
>There is literally no quranic text nor order that says kill anyone who just leaves Islam, so yeah.
just came up with it on your own then?
that is just like how the west made slavery illegal! see our cultures aren't that different.

>That rule is not absolute (umar Ibn khattab abolished it) yet, in order to apply there must be at least 4 fucking sane people who witnessed the penetration, so no as well.
aw that is bullshit. you seriously aren't allowed to butcher your wife unless 4 people see her literally fucking someone behind your back or she gets gang-raped? we here in the west can empathise with this too, i saw a movie where some bride got caught fucking the best man when the groom and his family walked in on them, needless to say the wedding was called off!
>>
>>55773777
kill yourself please
save yourself some time
>>
File: layyyyy mao.png (47 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
layyyyy mao.png
47 KB, 640x445
>>55773577
>I'm tired of people fucking up Middle-East, I want to leave degenerate Europe but I don't want my family to get hurt by faggots created by westerners.

>be French
>be Muslim
>get shot anyway
>>
>>55770953
Hey Israel, take off your proxy. Don't you get tired of using a VPN everyday?
>>
>>55773937
>I totally agree that their plan was to make us all hate muslims and arabs
their plan is to show us that they won't back down and that we are going to need to let them do whatever the fuck they want. this is ALWAYS the motivation of islamic terrorism, to spread terror. you think that the charlie hebdo attacks were to make people hate muslims? fuck off. the hebdo attacks were to make people scared of portraying muhammad.
the whole fucking premise of islamic terrorism is "do what we say or else..." and right now, they are pissed that the west is engaging them in syria.
>>
>>55774212
Their point is for the Western countries to hate the Muslims living in those countries so that they feel helpless and come to support ISIS. Read their letter they released. They want to erase that grey zone that exists with modern Muslims who identify with both western and Muslim culture
>>
>>55774212
charlie hebdo is a proven false flag. look up the facts.
you really think mud hut muslims have the capacity to pull off high level terrorism?
>>
>>55770953
>arab muslim
>in Japan
>>
>>55774444
>muh false flags
fuck off mud-kike.

>>55774433
they are trying to make us hate them so that the reason we don't want them in our countries comes true?
muslims don't need much encouragement from anyone to radicalise. muslims blaming the fucking west for it is absolute bullshit. if isis is trying to stir up anti-western sentiment in western muslim populations then that isn't the wests fault, we are allowed to be angry at these fuckwits for radicalising and killing us. we are the victims in this situation, not the fucking muslims who couldn't handle banter and killed 100 people.
>>
>>55774607
Yea I saw this and laughed too
>>
>>55770953
>Guess what, those Muslims in ISIS also think the same about you
The difference being we're objectively correct, and they are actually insane.

>As a Muslim
As a subhuman follower of a medieval death cult*
Fixed.
>>
>>55774696
yeah just pretend your not getting played you shill. You'll be one of the first in the flames
>>
>>55774938
>religion of pieces wouldn't really kill anyone for cartoons
i'm the shill? the only option is to fucking destroy isis, every single piece of propaganda wiped and every single person affiliated with them killed. oh wait, that includes your president and the richest muslim country doesn't it?
>>
>>55775290
>i'm the shill? the only option is to fucking destroy isis
No, literally every Muslim needs to be expelled from Europe. The entire 'religion' is just pure fucking cancer. The world would be objectively better in every way if every Muslim just disappeared forever.
>>
>>55775796
>The world would be objectively better in every way if every Muslim just disappeared forever.
subjective. the world would be better for the west without muslims and better for muslims without the west. the world would be objectively better off without humans.
>>
>>55775972
>subjective.
Nope. Literal objective fact. You know moral/cultural relativism is not only objectively incorrect, it's harmful to human civilization, right?

> the world would be objectively better off without humans.
Oh, you're one of these idiots.

>the world would be so much better without humans
>until the sun ages and expands and destroys it forever of course
The only things that have any potential to survive this world are the things we take with us when we leave it.
>>
>>55776091
>You know moral/cultural relativism is not only objectively incorrect, it's harmful to human civilization, right?
that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, human civilisation is relative. do you think that muslim countries either don't consider themselves as civilisations or consider their civilisation to be morally defunct?
of course they fucking don't and without the west, their world would be better. it is the same the other way around, just because you say that morals aren't relative doesn't mean that you are right, it means that you are an arrogant american attempting to preach humanity to the poor savages. moral/cultural relativism is harmful to civilisation then why do we still have muslims and africans? wouldn't their civilisations have died out a long time ago because of how morally superior you are?

>the world wouldn't be better off if we didn't harvest resources from the environment
the environment is a part of the world, dipshit. do you seriously believe that the amazon rainforest is better for the environment as a carpark?
>>
>muslims don't need much encouragement from anyone to radicalise.

What? Every fucking Middle Eastern channel, every mosque has some fucking pedophile retard preaching about killing non Muslims (and some even homosexuality) while quoting fucking HADITHS (the Islamic Talmud) on a daily basis.
Saudi Arabia and al azhar are the source of terrorism. Why the fuck the west didn't invade Saudi Arabia is a never ending mystery.

In Tunisia, in 2013, 6000 prisoners prisoners mysteriously escaped and cannot be found. The same in Lybia and Egypt.
ISIS is made of criminals who are being paid to kill/rape people for the sake of Islam.
>>
>>55777142
yes, muslims radicalise muslims. muslims aren't radicalised by anyone outside of their inclusive group.
that isis master plan is to make the west hate muslims so that they can recruit more is fucking stupid and a misdirect. it is just a byproduct of a direct assault on western culture. i know that islam teaches you to feel superior to non-muslims, it inclusively radicalises muslims by a creating an us vs them mentality.
>>
>>55777497
>i know that islam teaches you to feel superior to non-muslims, it inclusively radicalises muslims by a creating an us vs them mentality.

Quran 49:13
>O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
Quran 40:76
>Enter ye the gates of Hell, to dwell therein: and evil is (this) abode of the arrogant!
And this is a message to the Muslims who feel superior by being Muslims
5:18
>We are sons of Allah, and his beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"

See? It is so easy for you to jump in the hate bandwagon and say "I know"
>>
>>55778182
oh? so you don't believe that islam is the correct religion and that allah is the only god?
>>
>>55777990
>You could care less about them beheading and torturing innocent peopl

Listen burger boy, I know you Americans know shit about the world other than what you see on Fox News, but those ISIS fags are also slaughtering my people, stop spewing bullshit out of your ass.

I won't even bother responding to the edgy crap you wrote
>>
>>55778320
I believe that Quran is the correct religion and Allah is the only god. What's your point?
>>
>>55770953
US can you Hiroshima this guy please?
>>
File: 1446941837039.jpg (97 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1446941837039.jpg
97 KB, 724x720
>>55778383
you just said that islam doesn't teach religious superiority and yet you think that other religions worship false deities? what about people without religion, i assume that you believe that allah will damn them for not believing in him?
he won't damn you though, but you don't think that makes you superior to anyone.
>>
>>55778533
Hahaha I saw that coming miles away. the typical strawman.

But hey, check this out:
Surat al-kafiroun (disbelievers)
>Say, "O disbelievers,
>I do not worship what you worship.
>Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Now will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you t is your religion for me is my religion.

To make it clear for you, I absolutely don't give a single fuck about their religions and about what other people believe in. Whether you are Muslim or not it doesn't affect my faith not my behavior to the slightest.
>>
>>55779322
>>Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Now will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you t is your religion for me is my religion.

Edit: Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship
>>
>>55779322
it isn't about thinking about other religions m8, it is about thinking that your religion is the only religion which you have already admitted that you do. just stop fucking lying, muslims feel superior to non-muslims, they always have and they always fucking will. whether they are spreading their shit around or spreading parts of other people around, they always feel justified because they are muslim and the people they are doing it to are not. when muslims conquer the west it won't be to convert, it will be to enslave and subjugate.

islam is a supremacist religion.
>>
>>55771135
>>55772910
Also (3:56)
"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

And (8:12):
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

Religion of peace, right?
>>
>>55779501
What you just wrote is what you think m8

I think my religion is the true religion doesn't mean that I look down upong religions. Every fucking person in this world thinks his religion is the true religion.you think that god is a fairy tale and look down on religions, Don't try to project your views on other people
>when muslims conquer the west it won't be to convert, it will be to enslave and subjugate.
I don't really care whether they enslave or conquer, they go against Islam i hate them, I fight them. Stop your Islam=Muslim bullshit mentality
>>
File: 698.png (109 KB, 287x288) Image search: [Google]
698.png
109 KB, 287x288
>>55779856
>Stop your Islam=Muslim bullshit mentality
i didn't realize that muslims and islam were completely unrelated things.
what i said isn't an opinion, other religions do it too. christian supremacy was what inspired missionaries in africa and shit to spread christianity to the poor non-believers. islam is exactly the same.
>>
>>55779814
>Also (3:56)
"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Does it say "kill them?" Does it say "punish them" or "torture them?" It talks about the afterlife where nobody will e there to help you. So your quote is irrelevant

Also as about the second quote, it is the infamous al-tawba speech before the war of Yathrob when Muhammad was raising the moral of his troops because tey were outnumbered. It talks about enemy soldiers and how how they should strike the fingers and neck as an art of battle. So again, irrelevant.
>>
>>55780024
Quran 2:190
>Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
Quran 5:87
>O you who have believed, do not prohibit the good things which Allah has made lawful to you and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors.
Quran 7:55
>Call upon your Lord in humility and privately; indeed, He does not like transgressors.

so yeah many Muslims are not related to Islam for they are not obeying the rules in the Quran.
>>
>>55770953
>no pork joke

one fucking job
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.