[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/? How do you differentiate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x1136
Well /pol/? How do you differentiate?
>>
>>55770423
ISIS is killing people and doing acts of war

KKK and westboro aren't.

there not analogous
>>
the bible does not tell its followers to kill nonbelievers. the quran does
>>
>>55770423
>Well /pol/? How do you differentiate?

Skin colour.
>>
>>55770423
Isis kill kuffars
Kkk have massive circlejerk parties
>>
The leader of the KKK is literally called the Grand Wizard.
>muh christianity
>>
>>55770423
triggered.jpg
>>
The KKK follow innovations and perversions without the slightest shred of foundation in the bible.

ISIS follows a puritanical take on the Quran. We use the word Fundamentalist without realizing its origin is not "Someone who is mean and nasty" but rather returning to the fundamentals of an unadulterated, un-innovated religious faith and text. Part of the Wahhabist doctrine is the rejection of following the dogmatic interpretations of islamic law and jurispudence established in the classical period (the 'schools' of Islam like Maliki, Hanbali, Hanafi). It is those living peacefully among us, at least at the moment, who are the innovators.

I also give as much shit about some random dumb bitch on twitter or facebook or whatever as I would a poster on 4chan.
>>
>>55770549
>KKK and westboro aren't.
Yes, because they're fucking pussies that hide behind the law KNOWING their shit would get pushed in if they tried anything that ISIS is doing. They can only talk, they can't actually do anything. Not like the KKK did 50+ years ago
>>
>>55770423
Black Lives Matter Activists have killed more whites in the past 2 years than the KKK has killed blacks in the past 20.

FUCK THIS EARTH
>>
>>55770810
Mudslime spotted.
>>
>>55770423
Why is it always women posting this emotional shit? They've got a lot to answer for, they've fucked the West.
>>
>>55770771
I thought he was the Grand Dragon
>>
KKK has what 5000 members?

Westbro 100?

Fucking ISIS has an army of 200 000
>>
>>55770908
I don't see how, I'm not condoning either.
>>
>>55770913
because feminism has taught them that they're smart/their opinion is valued
>>
>>55770423
No one supports 2 of those groups and they are both largely irrelevant

Millions support the other.
>>
Is there a difference between what the prophet Muhammad and his followers did in the 7th century and ISIS?

No, there isn't.
>>
>>55770423
Jesus Christ, please save me and my heirs from this worldwide degeneracy.
>>
Name the last 160 people westboro killed.

Name the last 1 person westboro killed.

And if they did kill anyone, who would stop them? Oh, that's right, christians.
>>
When was the last time the KKK even killed a nigger?
>>
>>55770423
It's pretty fucking easy to differentiate the KKK and Westboro because they both wear uniforms and announce themselves. Nevermind that the KKK isn't a christian group.

ISIS specifically works to blend in amongst less radical muslims.

If it's so easy for YOU to differentiate them visually then perhaps you should consider a career in counter-terrorism.

Stupid bitch.
>>
>>55770908
Nice counter-argument, faggot.
>>
File: 0741.png (46 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
0741.png
46 KB, 256x256
>>55770423
something that i never understood, why do you guys care about being PC suddenly? people here call for race war, gas the jews, kill all muslims all the time but when the topic is islam everyone is nice and peaceful not like those savage ragheads

white people and their schizophrenia, lmao you and arabs slaved africans for centuries, fuck you savages
>>
>>55770423
The KKK hasn't done fuck all in 30 years, and Westboro is a family of lawyers who figured out a really good way of making money.

Neither has much, if anything, to do with christianity.

But I wouldn't expect that stupid cunt to realize this.
>>
File: 1443839550551.png (180 KB, 369x395) Image search: [Google]
1443839550551.png
180 KB, 369x395
>>55770423
This argument is silly.

Westboro are cunts but they preach their views with the idea that people will be punished in the afterlife for homosex, etc.

Muzzies on the other hand require you to assimilate or die so that they have the admiration and reward of their sky fairy. They also pollute Western society with their shitty ideals (halal food, no alcohol). Sure there might be the occasional Christian protest, but it rarely if not ever results within violence.

Lucy's just a dumb cunt recycling a shitty analogized argument to make herself feel like a moral superior for her twitter sheep.
>>
File: 1386538811073.png (248 KB, 680x431) Image search: [Google]
1386538811073.png
248 KB, 680x431
>>55771417
>slaved africans for centuries

>slaved
>>
>>55771149
If that happened imagine the riots....
>>
>>55770771
I thought it was the imperial wizard, thanks old school history channel.
>>
>>55770423

Liberal logic is a very special kind of stupid.
>>
File: 1446865092233.jpg (116 KB, 1175x1115) Image search: [Google]
1446865092233.jpg
116 KB, 1175x1115
First of all I do differentiate ISIS from all of Islam. For instance, it's quite apparent that all of this violent extremesim emanates particularly from Suni muslims. They're the real problem.

Secondly, pretty sure SJWs make a concious effort NOT to differentiate white christians and the KKK. or the police and the KKK. or hollywood and the KKK for that matter. So who is she to presume to tell me who I should differentiate from whom?

Thirdly, the KKK isn't even a formidable organization. Oh but who can deny all those high-def well edited internet videos of hooded men with rope executing innocent black captives from the Klan controlled south?
>>
>>55770423
>holding a sign saying faggot is the same as killing 170 people in the name of a religion

JUST
>>
>>55771417
Pretty much this, to be honest. Something about Middle Eastern Muslim Jihadists that cück even /pol/locks into PC faggotry.
>>
>>55771556
slavery didn't happen?

lolwat
>>
>>55770563
This, stop making these dumbass threads
>>
>>55771676
It's spelt "enslaved", you fuck. that was the point of my post.

>burger education on full display

Next time I'll use sock puppets.
>>
Well you just have to make a function which represents the slope of the tangent line.
>>
>>55770423
The majority of Christians don't sympathize with terrorist attacks.
>>
>>55770423

This statement is built off of the belief that humans of all races are equal. This simply isn't true despite irrefutable evidence proving so. Muslims, more specifically, sand people are more inhuman than a white person.

What makes a person? The ability to critically think, a sense of morality, intelligence? No matter how you view it, Muslims are a lesser people consumed by a toxic religion and should be removed.
>>
>>55770870
Black Lives Matter activists don't kill anyone.
>>
File: mfw3.png (137 KB, 354x539) Image search: [Google]
mfw3.png
137 KB, 354x539
>>55771650
If you're Suni, then you ain't Shiite.
>>
>>55770810
Having respect for the rules of society and being law abiding citizens is somehow a bad thing?
>>
>>55771822
who cares about the syntax tho?

typical strayans.....

Why....why after fighting dangerous creatures all day ruin this board?
>>
>>55770810
>Yes,

So you admit that it's only muslims doing this.

The very fact that they're afraid of repercussions means that they are more rational people overall. Would-be criminals are better than criminals, because guess what? With one you get some annoying internet messages, and with the other you get a fucking death toll.
>>
>>55771650

Don't forget the Wahabi Muslims.
>>
>>55770423
I can differentiate between Muslims, I choose not to.
>>
>>55772171
Are you fucking kidding me? The revenge killings for TrayTRay and MB? there were more than several on random innocents from sypathizers and supporters. Literally riots.
>>
>>55772555

BLM is probably he closest to a terrorist group that america can muster that doesn't come from the middle east
>>
>>55770810
>hide behind the law
Mudshit speak for following the law, everyone
>>
>>55772315
Just die. Please. Die.
>>
>>55770423
She's right though. They're all Democrats.
>>
File: paille1.gif (2 MB, 443x300) Image search: [Google]
paille1.gif
2 MB, 443x300
>>55770423
All these bantz
All this BTFO
straight up getting moded all day

This shit is constant. Every single time /pol/ is getting wrecked.

How do you cope /pol/?
>>
>>55770423
For the record, westboro isn't killing people.

Holding signs and being rude to people that approach you isn't causing any actual harm.

KKK may be involved in a lynching or two here or there, but it's more likely they get attributed things than they actually do anything.
>>
>>55772493
it's an offshoot of suni islam.
>>
>>55770423
>implying all white Christians shouldn't be part of the KKK
>>
>>55770423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

>Muslims BTFO
>By a brown woman
>>
>>55770423
It's funny, since a lot of people on their side of the fence fail to differentiate between white people and the KKK.

Anyway, I think that people are right and we shouldn't blame all muslims for the acts of some terrorists.
Those people are still wrong though, because they believe it is racist to point out that it's not a terribly intelligent idea for countries to be taking anyone who is brown and claims to be a refugee without even looking into who they actually are.
>>
You know you're grabbing at straws when your examples of organized Christian terrorists are a group of people who hold up rude signs and FBI informants.
>>
>>55770810
>Yes, because they're fucking pussies that hide behind the law KNOWING their shit would get pushed
That's right, they are just like moderate muslims.
>>
>>55771149
>When was the last time the KKK even killed a nigger
>>
>>55770423

A majority of Muslims are not affiliated with ISIS. However, majority of Muslims in the Middle East, when polled, have stated that they support religious concepts such as Honor Killings, Capital Punishment, Female Circumcision, institutionalized marginalization of women in society, and marginalization or elimination of ethnic or religious minorities.

Because many of the beliefs of ISIS are shared by the general population of Muslims in the Middle East and Africa, I cannot differentiate between them as easily as I can between American Christians and the KKK, where American Christians generally do not share many of the same beliefs.
>>
>>55774195
top kek
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.