[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man pol.. Women don't getbit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (422 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422 KB, 1200x900
Me and wife fighting again. I'm done with libs. Went to lib house and redpilled all but female matriarch naturally rejected.
My wife did too
I flipped
I will not be with someone that doed not support my being
Divorce? 11 years in.
>>
>>55770199
Dude what the hell? Use English to communicate in proper sentence structures.
>>
You sound mentally ill, just by the way you separate your phrases. Consider visiting a doctor.
>>
What the fuck, man. Learn to english, first.
>>
>>55770199
schizophrenia - one sympton is word salad

nigga your words are tossed up and jumbled

no one can decipher your true meaning only a very imprecise takeaway that is going to vary by flag.
>>
You sure showed them just how smart you is.
>>
Are you drunk?
>>
>>55770199
you can't flip people's opinions. you can only nudge and coerce.
>>
>>55770199
Find compromise.
>>
>>55770199

>overdosed on redpills
>>
>>55770199
>marry someone with liberal political views

Its like you didn't even interview her.
>>
>>55770948
What a faggot, I bet he didn't even have her Hymen inspected and certified.
>>
>>55770199
Good luck man, it won't seem so dire once you sober up.
>>
File: mary_matalin__james_carville.jpg (43 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
mary_matalin__james_carville.jpg
43 KB, 675x380
>>55770199
Listen nigger, these 2 can do it, so can jew.
>>
>>55770199
Will 4chan get blamed for this fagget's ultimate breakdown too?
>>
>>55771291
Dude on an iPhone . It sucks. That's why my grammar sucks.

I want a woman that supports my nationalistic views. Is this bad? No you fags
>>
>>55771353
>Nobody wanted to marry either of them, so they just married each other.

>>55771477
Bad? No, what's bad is you considering breaking up your 11 year marriage because she has a different opinion than ou.
>>
>>55771477

Did you marry a woman that is outspoken about politics? That's your first mistake.

You need to be the man in the relationship. She should follow your lead.

I wouldn't be surprised if she dominates you in many ways in your personal life.

/r/theredpill

it's the only good part of Reddit
>>
>>55771571
Yeah I geit but she does not understand what's going on
That's unacceptable to me
She is so stupid it makes me sick
>>
>>55771665

Great women aren't born, they are made.

Don't expect her to use logic. She follows her emotions. You need to guide them for her.
>>
>>55771665

This >>55771782
Show her white genocide, anon. Use the France terrorist attacks, rapes in Sweden.
>>
>>55771636
Great Points anon. I am the man that's why I threaten everything. I dominate all and that's a problem she does not like that.
She is an amazing mother not a great wife. She has not worked to the eight years
She lives in oh by massive house and is active in yoga every day
I went to a neighbors house tonight and simply said we should be done with open borders
Of course I had rejection from the female in the house in the wife said no no it's OK it's OK my wife started going against
And then the husband came to me as a dude you're right but yet my all my wife said no thank you
>>
>>55771636
>Did you marry a woman that is outspoken about politics? That's your first mistake.

So much this. There is nothing more intolerable when a woman (or anyone) won't just SHUT THE FUCK UP about their political views for two seconds.

Your views on politics should be one small facet of your personality, not your entire fucking life. It's annoying and obnoxious.
>>
>>55771953
I fully disagree with this
I'm having a problem right now because my wife has no idea what's going on with politics

I consider her an idiot
>>
>>55771477
You're one of those nationalists who clings to your race because you have absolutely nothing else about you.

Honestly, with the way you talk, you're lucky to have this chick.
>>
>>55770199
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphorrhea
>>
You fucking dumb stupid millennial's One day will realize that politics is everything everything
Not how much you little fucking got faggots could suck cock
Free shit you little fucking faggots

We white males in America or dawn it's a we are having a revolution now we will .........., u
>>
>>55772115
You sound like an insufferable faggot. Also, it's obvious you're trolling.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x346
>>55771665
whats it matter

what do you expect her to do about whats going on

what do you intend to do about it

do you want her to browse /pol/ with you

that's probably all you'll do about it i imagine

unless you have some kind of [other] racist club you want to get her to join IRL
>>
>>55772274
But you're wrong, and because of you being stubborn, you're going to lose your wife, and your future. Politics means nothing, the only thing that should matter is people, and your relationships with them.
>>
>>55772183
Hey bro

44, 2 kids, wife And amazing house
I'm all about getting it
Especially in
Nj
>>
>>55770199
I don't get why everyone flips their shit about you posting here although you didn't even mention the disput between you and your wife. what the fuck guys. just let him speak about his /pol/brems
>>
>>55771953
Aren't female "political views" womyn rights, abortions, muh guns and muh SJWism? I don't think I've ever heard a woman say anything insightful or at least informed about Syria/Libya/Iraq or any economic issue beyond muh 1%, muh gibsmedat.
>>
>>55772439
Ah Germany gets it

Kiss Merk please!!
>>
>>55771187
#Nohymennodiamond
>>
>>55772435

>2 kids

Not even trying to save the race

> I'm all about getting it

talks like a black

> Especially in
> Nj

Oh you're Italian.
Fuck off, Tony
>>
>>55770199
Autism speaks
>>
>>55772421
>Politics means nothing, the only thing that should matter is people, and your relationships with them.
>Your principles and ideologies mean nothing, only that you have enough people in your hugbox to distract you from the fact you're an unprincipled spineless faggot

Holy shit kill yourself my man
>>
>>55772804
The less kids this guy has, the more he's saving the white race
>>
>>55772556
>Kiss Merk please!!
Only if you kiss Obongos brohole. ;^)
>>
>>55772881

Yeah, okay, Schlomo, keep peddling your materialism.
>>
>>55770199
>libs
If you're using that word, you're definitely not red pilled.
>>
>>55771920

Being on an iphone is no excuse. You can't even manage to type on what is now a ubiquitous method of communication, and you want to bitch about your wife holding a different political opinion than you in a country like America. Go die, idiot.
>>
>>55772547
I live in Indiana and most people--male and female--are conservative (even the Mexicans).
>>
>>55773898
YO MY NIGGA. INDY HERE TOO.
WHAT YOU REPPIN?
>>
>>55774064
Southern Indiana (812).

AKA -- the middle of buttfuck, nowhere.
>>
>>55770731

kek, it's so easy to spot the schizo faggots on 4chan. I've never met one in real life (that I know of) but they stick out like a sore thumb on the internet.
>>
>>55771920
Holy shit you're hard to understand, you know that?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.