[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOTHING WILL BE DONE As much as any of you, including myself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1424993384361.jpg (14 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1424993384361.jpg
14 KB, 250x300
NOTHING WILL BE DONE

As much as any of you, including myself, wish that something will happen.... IT WON'T.

There is no collection of people amassing to push back against any of it. No one willing to risk their personal safety or comfort to do so.

Things will just continue on as they have for the last half a century, and no one will do anything about it.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: artofdoingnothing_spr99.jpg (104 KB, 450x369) Image search: [Google]
artofdoingnothing_spr99.jpg
104 KB, 450x369
>>55769841

I was saying this years ago to arrogant teens on Youtube, forums, and other sites I barely remember now.

Every little era has it's set of big shit talkers that talk about how they will change the world, yet time goes on, those people fade away, and their existence didn't make one fuck of a difference. Every single little era in time has people like this.

Of course, people back then would always reply back with "shill!" and other adolescent-angst insults, but I always laughed when I would get curious and look back at those conversations, only to see that the people I talked with had not logged in for months or years, and that I was proven right on the issues, that nothing had changed.

If you want something to change, you need to get off your fat, smelly ass and actually DO something. Anything. Yet we are almost all guilty of just tapping our keyboards and not doing anything real or concrete, and then people complain that a small minority like the Jews absolutely dominate the planet.
>>
Relevant thread.

I'd like to add that the jews and such will tell you that "doing something" means bloody mob violence at the street level, "or else you're beta kekold," ect.

Don't fall for that provocation. There is a time for violence, but most of the time, the time is for hard work and intelligence
>>
>>55770221

Then you agree that nothing will happen.
>>
>>55770221
ooh you just had to get that in at the end there, confirming your real big nose
>>
>>55770570

Yes, because acting like a badass on the Internet and doing nothing has made us look like weak fools, meanwhile the Jews work 24/7 to destroy everything and make sure you don't even notice. Stop flexing your non-existent muscles, nobody is impressed.
>>
>>55769841
Its slow burning conflict. The battles of the 100 years war were months apart.
>>
>>55770780

There is nothing happening, and nothing will happen. Stop fooling yourself.
>>
>>55769841
i will talk about it with my friends and family, debate it here, that should be enough on my part. it can lead to change, we are the people, when will you get it
>>
>>55771012

All talk, no action. This does nothing and we all know it, and you are also fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>55770495

Yes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.