[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the percentage on extremist muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Topic (pic unrelated)
>>
>>55769811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55769811
There are a lot, and even more who are secret sympathizers. If you follow Islam strictly, you are an extremist. The teachings of Muhammad are those of plunder and violence.
>>
>>55769811
Estimated that up to 40% are extreme. Also 60% of them agree with terrorism acts.

So yeah, the majority are terrorists.
>>
25-30% apparently.
>>
>>55769811
How many muslims live in the us ?? they can easily buy guns , do you see them shooting people in the us "for the name of allah" ??
oh shit you're mexican , you're not in the us yet , i apologize for hurting your feelings , please don't call the cops on me
>>
>>55769874
>Pew research
>Don't be naive, you're a very naive person
Words of Trump make video flawed
>>
>>55770512
>doesn't know what the Pew Research Center is
>shitposts anyway
>>
>>55770187
Most muslims in America live in urban areas where it's much MUCH harder to get a gun.
>>
>>55769874
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/05/ben-shapiro/shapiro-says-majority-muslims-are-radicals/
>>
>>55769811
40% according to intelligence services around the world. Realistically, 60%.
"Extremist minority" is a fucking meme. An extremist minority can't pull off 2 attacks in a single year.
>>
>>55769874
>"X% of muslims believe that violence against civilians can be justified. That makes them radical"

lmao wtf
>>
>>55770691
Explain why Trump called that interviewer ''naive'' for quoting it?
>>
File: Intarg76.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
Intarg76.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>>55769811
>image
>>
>>55769811
>ctrl+F
>100%
>zero responses

It's 100%, OP.
>>
File: 3095330089_1_3_4zPkcxQ2.gif (78 KB, 468x600) Image search: [Google]
3095330089_1_3_4zPkcxQ2.gif
78 KB, 468x600
>>55769874
as a Morrocan i must first indicate that what he showed for "Morocco" is not the actual map, the guy can't do a fucking search , this is the actual map of Morocco (pic related)

What are the sources for these so-called "polls" that the guy keep bringing ? i live in an "islamic" county , yet we have bars & you can buy alcohol & weed & everything , you can do a search on a very populaire festival around here called "Mawazine" , and you test that propaganda
>>
>>55771062
>Bitching about Western Sahara
Like anyone gives a shit
Also if you bothered to pay attention, on the Moroccan data it said a MINORITY of people in Morocco think that way. It was you and Turkey if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>55769811
it's relative, while a rational person might think that an extremist is anyone who supports or commits acts of extremism, the left will tell you that an extremist is a person who holds right wing views because in their minds, genocide is a right wing value. here at /pol/ we consider anything that doesn't mesh with western civilisation, which is a valid definition when you consider that we only view muslims through the scope of them influencing our culture.

right wing=60-70%
left wing=0% because no extremist is a real muslim but 100% of western right wingers
/pol/=95-100%
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.