[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Americans and French thinks about all the french flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: lsu-france-flag.jpg (77 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
lsu-france-flag.jpg
77 KB, 640x425
What do Americans and French thinks about all the french flags being waved around college football. Driving in Dallas last night i saw a building completely lit up with the french flag colors. People changing there pics on social media to a french flag. What the Fuck is going on?
>>
France is our oldest ally. Without French intervention against the British, our country may have never existed in the first place. France has always had our back and likewise we have always had theirs.

This is the American way of grieving for an ally and a friend just as they did after 9/11.
>>
>>55769249
Nice Troll
Top kek
Well meme'ed (Y)
>>
File: 1445554876758.jpg (135 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445554876758.jpg
135 KB, 960x960
>>55769378
ya but they are pussies
>>
>>55769547

Not sure I'm getting your point. Are you upset that the US is supporting France after a terrorist attack?
>>
>>55769547
I'm still trying to understand why you americains think that
>>
>>55770077

Most Americans feel that way because France surrendered to Germany during World War II and the lack of support during the invasion of Iraq. Remember Freedom Fries?

Coincidentally, most Americans are also historically illiterate and were blindly following George Bush into war back in 2003.
>>
>>55770077
Growing up i always heard French are dicks,French are snobs and The French are pussies.
>>
>>55770077

Ok, literally your dead aren't even in the ground and you're defending the people who attacked you.

You want a definition of a bitch? Your friends and countrymen are rotting and you're begging the same fucks who did it to forgive any mean things said to them.

FUCK France, and FUCK you.
>>
>>55770595

[citation needed]
>>
>>55770733

They already arrested people for protesting against the muslim refugees.

Go ahead and put your head back in the sand, with the shit going on in colleges here it's only a matter of time.
>>
>LSU
>Louisiana basically founded by France

We've got a shit ton of French heritage so of course there'll be a lot of open support
>>
>>55769249

I literally don't care. Let them show support for France you blithering autist.

btw im from Dallas too
>>
>>55770854

I'm pretty sure all public gatherings were banned in downtown paris weren't they?
>>
>>55770854

Again, where did you read that? There were protests in France today, including far-right protests, but I haven't seen any arrests. Cite your source.
>>
File: 1442784939831.jpg (293 KB, 1174x771) Image search: [Google]
1442784939831.jpg
293 KB, 1174x771
>>55771118
hell yah dude. You think we going to beat the bucs? Then Romo comes back and we take the div
>>
>>55771118
Went to north park today and saw Spotlight.
Shit Sucked But KEATON is back
>>
ITT: Illiterate Texans
>>
Geaux Tigers... But fuck this season
>>
>>55770077
Americans are dumb and think WWII is the only war France has been in
>>
>>55771554
>Iggles fan
>>
>>55772044
I think its Iraq war desu mate
>>
>>55770077
They think this because of the pussy SJWs that have hijacked your country, gone are the days of based Napoleon. French Military history is something to be very proud of in my opinion, but what has your leadership done recently other than CuCk itself? (Same can be asked of USA in fairness)
>>
>>55772141
Do the french love Patton too?
>>
>>55769249
>instead of removing the cancerous kebab, people are having fun at putting French flags everywhere as if it would make any fucking difference
We truly are a failure as a species.
>>
psychological control of society, people take out their frustrations by adopting fads instead of really acting.
>>
>>55770077
Mostly because they don't understand history lhas been longer than 100 years.
>>
>All Real Americans love the sting of battle
>Americans have never lost and will never lose a war
>>
They're all falling for the kike false flag
>>
>>55770077
The 68'ers. Nuff said.
>>
>>55770077
>I'm still trying to understand why you americains think that
isn't it ironic that the French were right about the gulf war
>>
>>55769547

So what. If you have a little brother that's a pussy you don't abandon him when he's in danger.
>>
>>55769249
>What the Fuck is going on?
Posturing
>>
>>55771735

Roll Tide.

Look at the bright side. It didn't take you three hours to get past the 50 this time!
>>
>>55769249
We wave flags and yell #NotAllMuslims, it's what we do.
>>
>>55770077
Well, seeing as how you are still bending over backwards to satisfy Muslims and keep having terrorist attacks I'd say we're pretty justified in thinking you're a bunch of pussies.

Seriously, what are you going to do about these attacks?

Nothing. As usual.
>>
>>55769249
And LSU got BTFO by Arkansas at home
>>
File: mWP1UQP.png (59 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
mWP1UQP.png
59 KB, 500x402
>>55769249

France funded, armed, and trained the American Revolution, so USA is actually a puppet state of France.
>>
If this incites serious french nationalism then I think it's good.

French nationalism is objective best nationalism.
>>
>>55771020
Lol I doubt that's the reason they waved the flag though.
>>
Because they brought along their i.d. to have it survive and be recognised so that we can have mass hysteria and remember what they did by pretending to be angry. Sounds jewish to me
>>
>>55773637
congradulations canuck that happens to be a bama fan, your alabama niggers were proven to be the real field niggers, louisiana has all the descendents of house niggers on their team
>>
>>55770077
Other than the fact your media and your government are defending the people who THEY invited in, that 24 hours before were murdering hundreds?
>>
>>55769249
They're masonic colours that signify a sacrifice. Blue for masonry, white for the good, and red for blood. Go back to sleep faggot. Have another drink, go masturbate over a girl you'll never get on fakebook. We've got you 24/7 365.
>>
File: 1447175167-ofsurrending.png (1 MB, 798x4548) Image search: [Google]
1447175167-ofsurrending.png
1 MB, 798x4548
France surrendered in 1940 because it knew there was no point fighting on, the result would be the same with a whole lot more dead frenchmen (and civilians)
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.