[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Post-Democratic Debate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: 519245578_c_o.jpg (130 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
519245578_c_o.jpg
130 KB, 960x540
So how was it? Rank the candidates performances.
>>
>O'Mally

That is not saying much though

Shillary and Barney are shit
>>
>>55768995

It's not actually a debate.

It's a weird dog and pony show where nobody attacks Hillary, because she might be president and it would affect their careers.
>>
>>55768995
Trump won just with his Twitter comments
>>
>>55769141
this

democrat debates are always a semi-hugbox joke riddled with promises of free stuff and race bating
>>
Trump really made a lot of sense, I think he's the clear winner here.
>>
hillary got rustled but not enough, everyone knows she's winning the nomination at the very least
>>
Bernie Sanders got everything he needed to out there. Unfortunately for him it's all just terrible.
>>
Democrats want to

>take away your guns
>defund border security
>let in 65,000 terrorists

Is that who you want running your country with the current terrorism crisis?
>>
>>55768995
Anyone got the numbers of twitter followers before and after the debate for hillary, bernie, and trump?
>>
Thought O'Mally did the best, although there's no way he'll ever win.

Liked Barney's ideas and such the most, but felt like he dodged most of the questions and just kept repeating the same shit over and over

Hillary clearly has the best position as a leader figure, but some of her ideas are questionable. Also getting tired of the MUH WOMAN VOTERS MUH FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT
>>
>>55769790
you'd be surprised at the number of voters who want just that.

it's sickening.
>>
>>55769135
Agreed. On delivery I think Hillary is the strongest (which makes sense since she's been under scrutiny forever). She always had answer ready and defended herself against the (admittedly weak) attacks against her on Glass-Steagall and other issues pretty well and ducked others like that Twitter question on her Wall Street closeness around 9/11 slickly too.

Sanders sounded better at this debate. He took time to pause and let his points sink in. His pronunciation of the word Muslim is still funny. However he tends to run issues together and he sounded less angry this debate. I get this sense he never expected to get this far and the question he asks himself in his mind is "Now what?".

O'Malley tried his best to point out his personal history of governing as the liberal "solutions/get stuff done" guy, but for some reason he just has no presence. It's like he's a high school drama teacher that got paid to play the role of a governor in a debate. Considering his placement in the polls I thought he might attack Hillary and come out more aggressive like Rand did at the last GOP debate in an attempt to salvage his campaign. I feel like he's just going through the motions now and is only staying in the race in the off chance Hillary gets assassinated or dies in a car crash or something.
>>
Climate change causes terrorism
>>
File: 1447554155051.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447554155051.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>55769076
Agreed

Shame biden isn't running
>>
>1. Trump
>2. Clinton
>3. O'Malley
>"4. "climate changes causes terrorism"
>>
>>55769790

>Guns will be completely banned
>Every Muslim is a terrorist

I know I'm responding to a troll, but come on
>>
>>55769790
It's not that that sounds amazing, but what the fuck do republicans want?

>world war III
>whatever that new trade deal is called, APP/TPP/NPP

Both sides are retarded, we need this country to dissolve and reform fast
>>
O'Malley won which is bad for Bernie since he will pull away votes from him. Hillary "won" by not losing. She was actually saved by the tweet calling her out because her original answer about 9/11 was garbage but her reply to being called out was solid. Sanders didn't win like he needed to.

Not like it mattered, nobody but friendless losers like /pol/ watched a debate Saturday night.
>>
>>55770025
Yeah I had trouble following that train of thought too
>>
Trump>O'Malley>Sanders>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Deleted emails covered in shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clinton
>>
>>55768995
Bernie's worst debate performance.

But it's just like Trump, Trump's had shit debates the past 2 but since Trump's fanbase and Bernie's fanbase are internet based, all polls will show that he "won".

The moderator won the debate. Hillary probably "won" just because she took the fewest steps backwards.
>>
Bernie "if the climate changes, ISIS will make Europe its firing ranges" Sanders
>>
>>55768995
>O'Malley
>WEAK TEA

lmao
>>
File: moot.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
>>55768995
>/pol/ mods confirmed for being neocon shills

>Always pin Republican Debates
>Never Pin Democratic Debates

I watch all the debates, Democratic and Republican so I can be informed. Apparently the mods here are biased shills who live in echo chambers.

Note to China-Moot, get some more mods for /pol/, I don't want this to be reddit mind you, but at the same time /pol/ mods get too involved only when one side of the debate come up.
>>
O'M>>>>>>Sanders>>>>>>>dog shit>Shillary
>>
File: a4c.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
a4c.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>global warming caused the rise of isis
>you should all appreciate obama efforts as >president including obamacare
>blacklivesmatter
>syrians are good, US has a big heart.
>not all muslims
>boots on the ground
>>
>>55768995
Trump is going to have unlimited ammo for weeks. Democrats are BTFO. It was a waste of my life watching these treasonous weasels.
>>
>>55770196
Dude I don't get how anyone could trust anyone but Bernie, I mean obviously there are drawbacks to his idealism but seriously how does anybody just not flat out hate hillary? look at her face, she's so full of shit it hardly takes facts to drag her down (which there's plenty of), if my gut doesn't trust her why should my brain?
>>
I really like the points that one radio moderator brought up to Sanders. He wants to waste money on free tuition when a lot of people don't even graduate, and he also wants states to pay for a third of it, when almost every state has budget issues.

Hillary loses some support from the 9/11 comment.

O'Malley is an idiot but he did well for his idiot fan base so he won the debate overall.
>>
File: 1355615347359.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1355615347359.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>55770395
>The Democratic debate wasn't pinned
>>
File: 1333111861599643427.jpg (56 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1333111861599643427.jpg
56 KB, 600x401
>>55768995
I'm pretty sure o'malley was on shrooms.
>>
>>55770025
>>55770217

Well there is a link between the droughts occurring over there, a decline in agriculture, and a rise in terrorism.

It just depends on whether or not you believe that drought and thus poverty is caused by climate change or natural fluctuations in global temperature. I know it sounds wacky but I get what he was saying.
>>
>>55770489
Don't see anything pinned now and it wasn't pinned last time when it aired on MSNBC.
>>
Looking from a neutral standpoint it was kind of a meh debate. Sanders did fine for himself, O'malley eh he did good for the position he's in though, and Clinton was SHIT
>>
File: 1446547786061.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1446547786061.png
90 KB, 500x501
>>55770395
It was pinned you dumbass.
>>
>>55770478
what do you think one of the biggest reasons people don't stay in for the full 2/4 years? Financial pressures are a big part of the reason procrastination becomes a drop out's bane
>>
>>55768995
Hillary Clinton was phenomenal on every issue, from Foreign Policy, to the suffering of young black people. I can't wait to have our first female president.

Prepare your anuses, /pol/tards.
>>
CLIMATE
>>
>>55770012
>It's like he's a high school drama teacher that got paid to play the role of a governor in a debate

At least he's not an actual High School Drama Teacher [spoiler]fucking save us someone[/spoiler]
>>
>>55770539
That's because the debate is over you dumbfuck
>>
>>55770634
bait
>>
>>55770478
Actually my favorite part of that question was about how the states with budget issues would afford to pay for the free tuition, and his response was literally "if they dont pay i'll just fine them so the state can be even more fucked"
>>
>>55770539
The debate's over now, faggot.
>>
>>55770632
Horseshit. People drop out because they can't hang and fail academically. Do you really think there's an overwhelming majority of straight A students dropping out and not just getting more loans?
>>
>>55770395
senpai u trolling? dem debate was pinned
>>
>>55770539
It was pinned during the debate you dumbfuck
>>
I TWO WORDS TO SAY
1. TRUMP
2. SLEEPY
>>
>>55768995
Hillary was amazing. She touched on the racial inequalities plaguing the nation, the need to be supportive of international efforts to stamp out terrorism without having boots on the ground, and standing firm in her pledge to combat climate change. Also, she will be the first woman president which speaks for itself really. She has my vote.
>>
>>55770506
This people turn to religion when their lives are shitty. The richer and more educated a nation is, the more secular it is. Water and food scarcity contribute to this in the Middle East but in Africa and some portions of SEA as well.
>>
>>55770823
I A WORD
>>
>>55770395
baka
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/55755622/
>>
What the fuck happened to based Webb?

How the fuck is it still this early in the election, yet there are only THREE FUCKING CANDIDATES at a debate? What the fuck?

Anyways, fuck Shillary. Every time that old hag cackles a fake controlled laugh I want to rip out her throat. Fuck you you corporate shill. Fuck all the drones that will vote for her as well.
>>
>>55770448
As a liberal I am so rooting for Trump, he is my dream come true for the right to nominate. He would lose so fucking badly, it's not even funny.

>Lose the black population by a landslide
>Lose the hispanic population by a landslide
>Lose the female vote to Hillary

Trump is fucking kidding himself if he thinks he's going to win the hispanic vote. He's my dream candidate to run against.
>>
>>55769135
This. Sanders is too chickenshit to try anything that would give him a chance at winning.
>>
>>55768995
Ha

CNN actually says

>Candidates condemn jihadist; Won't say "radical" and "Islam"
>>
What time was the twitter question
>>
Trump
>>
>>55770395
So fucking retarded
>>
>>55770790
Wait, your post is confusing. Paraphrase.

They can't hang and fail? What does this mean?

And no I don't think the straight A students would drop out since they have a reason to be awarded more money
>>
>>55770858
He threw a temper tantrum at the first debate over not having enough time and oddly brought up killing a man in Vietnam in the last debate and dropped out a couple of days after. I like Webb and even have met him personally but that was an embarrassing performance.
>>
>>55770884
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x1136
Could blacks ever turn on Clinton
>>
My aunt just said she votes dem because she believes in abortion. We're fucked
>>
>>55769135

This
The latest Republican debate made it pretty clear were they stand on certain issues, it was also more entertaining because there was more passion in the debates and in the crowd.
For the Democratic debate there's a lot of tip-toeing, "I agree with ____ but", "With all due respect", PC politic speak, etc.

The only bad thing about the Republican debates were "muh obama" and "GIVE ME A TURN TO SPEAK!!!"
>>
1) Trump
2) Sanders
4) Shillary
4) O"Please give me some money"'Malley
>>
>>55769141
This.
>>
>>55768995
every single answer
>I agree with secretary on that issue
>but this is where I disagree

It was pretty interesting, I am almost positive the democrats are embarrassed with the lack of quality candidates this year.
>>
>>55771115
Well if Trump was the nominee he could still the black and female vote due to being an alpha male
>>
>>55770186
Shouldn't you be on Reddit?
>>
>>55770884
Reddit pls go
>>
>>55771115
I'm black and I've been to a Sanders rally. I will also be voting for Sanders in the primary. Shillary can go fuck herself.

That bitch literally became the worst sock puppet in the world by saying WOMEN and 9/11 in the same sentence.
>>
>>55771121
Sounds like your aunt is a sane person then, you should probably try and follow her example.
>>
>>55770184
>>Every Muslim is a terrorist

The ones who aren't are just a smokescreen for the ones that are. Even muslims who won't personally kill infidels will voluntarily serve as human shields for those who do because they support their cause.
>>
>>55770186
...said Barack Obama prior to his 8 years of doing jack shit
>>
>>55771121
Abortion prevents unwanted children that grow up in poor uncaring households and contribute to our population crisis. Your aunt really shouldn't be a single issue voter however.

Funny she should mention that too because of this:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/13/supreme-court-abortion-clinics-restrictions/75238212/
They will decide the biggest abortion rights case since Roe v. Wade around next summer, mere months away from the election.
>>
As much as I hate Hillary, she is probably the shrewdest political operator in the game right now. I think she's a legitimate psychopath so that helps her a lot.
>>
>>55771361
What does o-bam-a have anythng to do with what I said? He's part of the problem, all politicians are, our whole system is fucked. Even bernie who is preaching the most positive idealistic desires of the bunch has drawbacks to his system. I'm so pissed today, first all the fuckery on fb "LET'S CHANGE OUR PICS TO FLAGS CAUSE WE CARE" and now all this? it never ends!
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 970x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 970x563
>>55770884
Iegal 'M's love trump cuz he will keep out new hordes
Trump will attack Hillary with a ferocity. Only.libtard feminazis like shillary.
niggers vote dems religiously when they actually wake up in time 13% Max tho
Trump will has a far right running mate to draw in the base
Millenials and old rednecks alike love trump cuz celebrity
>>
File: 1447553899772.jpg (952 KB, 1796x2988) Image search: [Google]
1447553899772.jpg
952 KB, 1796x2988
>>55771361
>>
>>55771265
Hardly a pressing issue

Our supreme court already lets us abort until they are viable anyway
>>
CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSES TERRORISM
>>
>>55770833
>This people turn to religion when their lives are shitty. The richer and more educated a nation is, the more secular it is
Total bullshit
At least not true about Islam
>>
>>55771102
>They can't hang and fail

I mean they aren't cut for college. They fail out, and/or drop out altogether. That's my point, I think it's safe to assume the percentage of people who aren't graduating college is because they are too dumb or too lazy, not because of money problems.
>>
>>55771121

Your aunt aborted a baby
>>
>>55770884

I am hispanic and I will vote for Trump after Paul loses the nomination.
>>
>woman candidate
>call her a secretary

baka senpai
>>
>>55770506
Love the fact northern lands in canadia u.s. and Russia becoming more habitable. Equatorial mongrels will burn in this new world of lush northern forests and glassed sand
>>
O'Malley calling Trump a racist who called all Mexicans rapists and murderers and says his methods will be akin to "ethnic cleansing"
>>
File: Donnie.png (955 KB, 1073x701) Image search: [Google]
Donnie.png
955 KB, 1073x701
>>55771114
You honestly think Trump will win?

this reminds me of when /pol/ was damn sure Romney would win and called anyone who questioned that claim a Reddit shill.

Anyone got that graphic of

>Can't wait for the libtard tears
>Romney will win in a landslide

This is what will happen again on 4chan if Trump is the nominee but with more demagoguery and more hype, and then when he loses there will be all these
>happening threads
and
>Trump tried to warn you anon threads

all over the place as well as threads asking

>It's all over, where do I move to?

/pol/ is more predictable than it is able to predict.

Don't get me wrong I love coming to /pol/ but you guys suck at political calculations.
>>
>>55771566
He's right though

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/11/14/bernie_sanders_was_right_on_climate_change_and_terrorism_at_the_debate.html
>>
>>55771585
Islam isn't just a religion though, it's a social-political cult as well.
>>
https://twitter.com/jacktink/status/665732307320459264
>https://twitter.com/jacktink/status/665732307320459264
>>
>>55769076
O'Malley is worse than the two of them combined.

Source: I live in MD.
>>
>>55771738
Islam causes terrorism.

Blaming it on anything else is liberal bullshit.
>>
>>55771768
Holy shit. Those have to be paid bots right?
>>
>>55771608
So with other balances put into play, (keep in mind I'm humoring you mostly, that sounds like such an elitist attitude, it's not untrue, but it's not the entire factor like you claim) they can succeed elsewhere without a college degree. When did life become a bythe books model of
>be pumped out
>shitty standardized primary education
>go to crap school for way more than its worth
>struggle to find job in industry that likely has its balls in a corporate vice

It's fuckery at the highest degree
>>
Why doesn't CNN bring up her muh vagina comment
>>
>>55770827
> she will be first woman president!! Nuff said for meee

Fucking emasculated pussy. Build my wall bitch and put that uppity cunt clinton in prison. Make me sammich bitch.

Gov officials who get paid by my fucking tax dollars shouldn't hide behind private emails while supposedly doing the work for the public. What the fuck bizarro world. Fucking pussy. Go watch black dick in your gf pussy.
>>
>>55771732
>/pol/ was damn sure Romney would win
/pol/ wanted Ron Paul to win but flocked to Romney for false hope Obama will lose so your point is invalid
>>
>>55771255
Shut the fuck up nigger
>>
I've finally done it!
>>
>>55771833
Good job not even reading the article dipshit
>>
>>55771524
MAN FACE
>>
>>55771960
What did you do
>>
File: 1410816479332.png (53 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1410816479332.png
53 KB, 914x1091
>>55771960

Russia please
>>
>>55771960
Lel what did you do Nederbro
>>
>>55768995
It really fucking pisses me off how Obama and Shillary fucked the middle east harder than Bush ever did but they see it as a victory because lol no boots on the ground.
>>
>>55771982
The argument is that "climate change causes terrorism". That is what he literally said without elaborating on why.

Fuck your articles. Either explain yourself or fuck off, retard.
>>
>>55771255
>Man of the negro persuasion doesn't understand economics
I remain unvexed
>>
>>55771982
Why doesn't it happen anywhere else? Why aren't those Pacific islanders who are being forced to leave their ancestral lands because of rising sea levels attacking Paris?

Oh yeah -- they're not Muslims.
>>
File: Kim.jpg (105 KB, 592x681) Image search: [Google]
Kim.jpg
105 KB, 592x681
>>55771732
>This
/pol/ is too overly idealistic and not realistic enough, they find a dream, and get so raveled up in it that they convince themselves the dream is possible, and any skeptics who surface they automatically dismiss as shills.

Not so long ago it was

>President Paul
>Say it with me
>President Paul
>He's too based to lose

/pol/ is also susceptible to sensationalism and whimsy.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1365x1374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1365x1374
>>55771738
>using slate to argue your point
Gj proving liberals are mentally ill, redditor
>>
>>55771255
>voting for Democrats who've kept your people on welfare for decades
good niggoy
>>
>>55771115
Trump could snag normal moderate black dems .. the black lives matter crowd no chance. I'm pretty sure they won't vote for anyone short of Jay-Z right now.
>>
>>55770267
Underrated
>>
>>55772042
>>55772055
>>55772061
I basically annoyed Bernie's campaign team for the last 2 months with a pre-prepared text file and just randomly tweeted a tweet from that file whenever he tweeted. I guess they finally had enough of it.
>>
>>55768995
The attempt to surpress and avoid talking about the implications of Paris was pretty interesting.

If this was another mass shooting perpetuated by a white guy, they'd be jumping up and down.
>>
So a kike a cunt and a kekold run for office...
>>
>>55771585
Iran doesn't disprove that notion. Name for me another majority Muslim nation that isn't a third-whole country or teetering on failed-state status.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
Rich industrialized nations (and Vietnam and Best Korea) have the largest percentages of theologically unaffiliated people. It's known that people that are poor (and therefore more religious) breed more so the net change is that forecast for the globe to become more religious as poor religious nations' population growth outruns the declining secular populations of countries like in the EU & Japan.
>>
Bernie win this by a mile.
He will end Clinton, and then stump the Trump.

The moderator asked about the Affordable Care Act, and Senator Sanders talked about how the legislation was a step in the right direction, but that we must go further. Bernie said, “I want to end the international embarrassment of the United States being the only country in the industrialized world that does not guarantee health care as a right and not a privilege.”

The crowd went nuts — one of the only times in this debate that happened.

Feel
The
Bern
>>
>>55772337
So they DIDN'T even touch on it? That's WHAT MATTERS. Wtf. I'm so done. I can't even, I'm like the queen of white chicks right now
>>
>>55772277
The most beautiful pair of dubs
>>
>>55772277
nice fucking digits man
>>
>>55771732
This was before /tv/ used its meme magic to crash an airplane with no survivors.

We live in a world now where memes have punctured the fabric of reality.
>>
>>55771931
Just like they have false hope that Trump will actually win the masses of Hispanic and black voters? You're delusional if you think Trump will win either demographic.

/pol/ is filled with delusions of grandeur that just are not based in reality. So many of you have your heads so high in the clouds your brains aren't getting enough oxygen to realize the dream you're living in.
>>
>>55772404

How will he pay for it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm3d43HLyTI
>hillary
>>
>>55768995

O'Malley made the biggest gains (not saying much), Sanders actually hit Clinton, she's still ahead but this did take a chunk out of her lead.

Not good enough.
>>
>>55772404
No he fucking won't. Not unless Shillary is forced out because shes in prison.

And the truly sad thing is that he COULD beat her if he was willing to attack her.
>>
>>55772042
He wanted people to work for a living.
>>
>>55772513
The god damn idiot literally wants to abolish a trillion dollar private industry. And he also said that he'd fine states that wouldn't help pay for the free college. Fuck this guy.
>>
so what's democratic socialism?
>>
>>55772513
With billionaire money.

Dumptrump
Feelthebern
>>
>>55772440
>>55772469
Thanks, feel a bit sad about not being able to annoy Berniefags though. I've now switched to his real account.
>>
>>55772401

What do you define as secular? Do you simply mean non-theocratic govt or a majority population that is non-religious affiliated. Because the latter you can probably count on one hand.
>>
please let the trump is a legit candidate meme die
>>
>>55772644

What if the billionaires move their companies elsewhere?
>>
>>55771768
>https://twitter.com/jacktink/status/665732307320459264

Paid shill to the banks, army of bots shilling for her.

Yeah. Fuck Clinton. Sanders is at least a straight shooter and not a Trump Circus.
>>
>>55772721
Lets still tax the rich
>>
>>55772721
Citizenship revoked.
No fly list.
>>
>>55771732

There were plenty of Romney shills but once it got down to the wire only the most delusional were still pushing and no one else bought it.

Don't equate the primary with the general election. It makes you sound shillish. This is where the actual campaigning is taking place.
>>
>>55772630
That part was pretty funny

>senator sanders some states already have a deficit how will they pay for free college
>lol I dunno they'll figure it out I guess
>and if they don't I'll fine em

Great fucking plan Bernie
>>
File: Checkem.jpg (140 KB, 976x726) Image search: [Google]
Checkem.jpg
140 KB, 976x726
>>55772277
>55
>77
>22
>77
>>
>>55768995
>climate change is the biggest threat to us today
>climate change directly causes terrorism
fucking keky sanders, just look at him in the OP pic, fucking Alzheimer
>>
>>55772784
Nigger, they're billionares, they can go to any poor country and say, "here's a million dollars, I'm a citizen now"
>>
File: Trump in sheeps clothing.jpg (15 KB, 236x169) Image search: [Google]
Trump in sheeps clothing.jpg
15 KB, 236x169
>>55769141
>>55770448
>Thinking Trump isn't a liberal trying to pass himself off as a conservative
>>
>>55772085

Here, National Geographic pre-Murdoch.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150302-syria-war-climate-change-drought/

Long story short: Drought as Middle East has gotten hotter drove more rural people into the cities without any real opportunity, helping pile dry tinder around the Assad government until someone lit a match.

There's been similar issues across the Middle East. Less resources = more pissed off people = fertile breeding ground for radicalization.
>>
Is Sanders basically just a socialist Ron Paul?
Replace inequality and campaign financing with the fed.
>>
>>55771255
Why do you actually want to vote for him? Why do blacks always vote left?
>>
>>55772954
>Using fake quotes
Shill
>>
>>55772954
Fake quote
>>
>>55769958
fuck off reeve
>>
>>55772921
He said global warming directly affects terrorism and makes it worse.

And he's right, the droughts in the middle east sparked a war in Syria and help give rise to ISIS
>>
>>55772277

Nice repeating digits, and clearly bot-texting repeatedly to Sanders got you marked as "troll" and out.

I remember seeing similar shit-twittering on some SJW's account, which got blocked in short order for much the same reasons. It looks like a bot, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>55769135
People also seem to die around her so there's that too
>>
>>55771144

God can you imagine if Sanders just fucking went and said "The only reason anyone's supporting a kekold hack like Hillary is because she's a woman"

We need a Trump for the democrats
>>
>>55772954
fake and gay
>>
>>55773024
Because LBJ told them to.
>>
>>55772861
Sand niggers can now shoot fucking fireballs out of their hands? What the fuck is the US doing in terms of technology when some goat fuckers can shoot FUCKING FIRE out of their hands?
>>
File: 1409203304704.gif (599 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
1409203304704.gif
599 KB, 460x258
>>55772277
>got blocked by Bernie
>Triple Doubles
>>
>>55773024

Left panders to black

And the reality is visible racists are more likely to be right wing and that scares people off historically.
>>
>>55772974
If droughts were the real cause then they'd immediately stop being angry when they arrive in Europe.

It's Islam, plain and simple. Drought or no drought, they are a doomsday cult bent on killing as many people as possible.
>>
>>55773133
Mine is actually intelligently coded though, using triggers and keywords. I think they just informed the campaign team to finally block me.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40BernieSanders%20%40keksec_org&src=typd
>>
File: 1397577156857.png (330 KB, 606x559) Image search: [Google]
1397577156857.png
330 KB, 606x559
>>55772277
Quadruple dubs
>>
File: Chris_hansen.png (85 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
Chris_hansen.png
85 KB, 427x640
>>55772277
Ur a faget
>>
File: looks like good farming soil.jpg (659 KB, 1200x893) Image search: [Google]
looks like good farming soil.jpg
659 KB, 1200x893
>>55772921
Droughts are correlated and have a causal link to rises in terrorism and radicalism in the middle east. The droughts drastically impacted their agriculture and so they have all theses poor energetic young fools without jobs unable to farm who are angry and turn to religion and radicalism to occupy their time.

Bernie like millions of people believe in climate change and believe climate change is linked to the droughts we are seeing in places like California and the Middle East.

There's no question that droughts and terrorism are linked, the question is whether or not you believe in climate change. That is what Bernie meant.
>>
>>55770858
Webb is going independent I guess.

Which is a shame, because I really liked him. Only Dem who wasn't essentially a kekhold.
>>
File: 1437617877528.png (617 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1437617877528.png
617 KB, 600x399
>>55770884
its gonna be funny when he wins
>>
DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^( DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE FULL DEBATE??? I MISSED IT :^(
>>
>>55770186
What the fuck are you talking about? The leading front runner was against the Iraq War, is not in favor of ousting Assad and getting stuck in another quagmire in the Middle East, wants to ease relations between the US and Russia, and has stated numerous times that war should only be used as a last resort.
Most Republicans are against or at least skeptical about the new trade deals.
>>55770634
>>55770827
>>55770884
>>55771265
Fuck off, subhuman leftist trash.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDxct0tfUeg

Hillary Clinton tonight
>>
>>55772277
keep hitting the shills with truth bombs
>>
Is the media really reporting Hillary won? Holy fuck what the fuck is wrong with this country
>>
File: DREAM ON.gif (908 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
DREAM ON.gif
908 KB, 500x281
>>55773861
Bernie Madoff has as good a chance as becoming President as Trump.

Mind you I love Trump, I just am not cozy up there in dream world and I live down in this cold dark place called REALITY.

With the makeup of our population as it is now it is impossible for Trump to win.
>>
File: 1420464957627.jpg (12 KB, 275x305) Image search: [Google]
1420464957627.jpg
12 KB, 275x305
>>55772277
What a get.
>>
>>55768995
This fuckin pic. Shillary smiling like she isn't thinking about how she was keked and stayed with Bill to get here. Sanders lookin as tired and crafty as ever. Then there's the guy in the middle, whose name ewcapes me, looking like he can smell their the ripe adult diapers on each of them.
>>
>>55774037
I will, I've switched to @SenSanders now
>>
>>55768995

What kind of pin is Sanders wearing?

kek I thought it was a little hammer and sickle at first.
>>
File: CTE7TCsXAAAyPT1.png (643 KB, 877x696) Image search: [Google]
CTE7TCsXAAAyPT1.png
643 KB, 877x696
>>55774125
>Then there's the guy in the middle, whose name ewcapes me, looking like he can smell their the ripe adult diapers on each of them.
>>
>>55768995

Bernie > O'Malley > Clinton in this debate.

Clinton spent almost all of her time on the defensive and played the gender card for applause when that's not the issues we care about. All 3 candidates are for getting woman equal pay for equal work, supporting a woman's right to choose, and funding planned parenthood. Hillary actually having a vagina and having more female donors is a non issue, but she plays that card every time to get her applause.
>>
It's a weird debate. Sanders is completely unwilling to be aggressive or attack and so he's completely neutered even though Clinton is wide open to attack.

O'Malley is willing to go after her a little but he's probably already looking down the road at the VP or a cabinet position, so he has to be tempered in his attacks. Enough to make a name for himself, but not so much that he burns bridges.

Hillary is in the driver's seat and she knows it, so she just plays defense, doesn't do anything notable at all. She knows that so long as she avoid screwing anything up, she'll be handed the nomination.

These debates are therefore not that great.
>>
>>55774125
god that smile
>>
>>55774391
>>55768995

the images are almost exactly the same
>>
>>55768995

>Who won?

Sanders.

>Why did they win and where were their strengths?

In terms of soundbite and presentation, I rank Hillary the highest. O'Malley was very charismatic but had little to say that wasn't standing on the shoulders of Sanders. In terms of content, stated objectives, paths of pursuit and overall character, Sanders is the clear winner.

>The Definition of Winning
Presidential debates aren't competitive in the sense of arguing a superior position. They're competitive in the sense of proving leadership.

>How the Candidates Performed
Hillary's words were compromising responses to Sanders who took a strong lead on actually have any kind of plan. She got absolutely eviscerated in the most important part of the debate; economy. She was in a perpetual state of rebuttal, anecdote and compromised response to the goals Sanders laid out.

O'Malley was the lesser perpetrator of anecdote but still not a speaker of substance. His charisma, speaking presence and voice were fantastic but his content was still echoing Sanders. Whenever he'd take the lead, he had nothing of substance to say on his own.

>Breakdown of Conversation Content Control

Hillary: 32% @ ~14 minutes
O'Malley: 12% @ ~5 minutes
Sanders: 48% @ ~26 minutes
>>
>>55771255
if sanders doesnt win the democratic nominaition, will you vote for trump in the general? please?
>>
File: bernie.jpg (760 KB, 3906x2604) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
760 KB, 3906x2604
>>55774291
Apparently it's the official lapel pin of the Senate.
>>
>>55772954
How stupid do you think we are? That's literally the most generic liberal attack on any conservative in the history of ever.
>>
File: bernie hair.jpg (205 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
bernie hair.jpg
205 KB, 620x412
>>55774668
>Who won?

Bernie Sanders' Hair

>Why did they win and where were their strengths?

It's unpredictable how it will show up.

>The Definition of Winning

Being interesting to watch.
>>
>>55772810
He didn't mean he'd fine them. He meant they'd pay the price in the sense that they would be harming their own constituents if they didn't prioritize education.

That was a pretty big lapse in his communication, though. I can totally understand where people would take that the wrong way.
>>
>>55774753

That's kind of neat. It shows that he takes his job seriously. I don't agree with Sanders but I respect him, but if he doesn't wind up giving fuckery a run for her money I'll be very disappointed.

Get your shit together, Redditfags.
>>
>>55773166
The democrats will never have a Trump all they do is pander
>>
>>55774668
Interesting and quality analysis. I think it's probably spot on.
As the parties have gotten more ideologically polarized and uniform it's the candidates we used to think of as being extreme or fringe (like Walter Mondale and Barry Goldwater) that are increasing having the most impact on campaigns now such as Trump & Sanders.
>>
>>55770827
>$0.55 has been deposited to your account
>Thank you for Helping Hillary!®

You could make it a little less obvious that not copying and pasting from a template of word tracks. Go $hill for Hill somewhere else.
>>
>>55771696
That means they'll start moving north or south.
>>
>>55772277
You damn fool you're not annoying Bernie in the least just some campaign aide, the candidates do not read the tweets they receive, they only write Tweets themselves occasionally, and even then sometimes it's just an aide.

>>55768995
How did based Webb do? I missed the debate.
>>
>>55775590
>Bernie's campaign team
>>
>19T in debt
>we should take in hundreds of thousands of refugees
why
>>
>>55775590
>How did based Webb do? I missed the debate.
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you Anon:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/20/politics/jim-webb-2016-election-drops-out/
>>
>>55769135
That's a crock of shit. They both criticized her throughout the entire race so far.

Bernie is a senator with overwhelming popularity and O'Malley can bounce into some position back in Maryland or anywhere really now with the clout he's gained for himself here.
Hillary couldn't touch them even if she wanted to.

The party is divided enough as it is it's not like the Democrats are just going to throw their hands up whenever Hillary asks something of them. What, do you think Hillary is just going to point a finger and ask for someone to go away? That might be true for a junior senator, but one of these guys was the most powerful person in Maryland for going on 8 years, and the most powerful guy in Baltimore for 8 years going on before that. The other guy is Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>55769141
Pics??
>>
>>55770395

>watching tv " debates "

>being informed

pick one fool

get your ass on some thomas sowell white liberals and black rednecks and educate yourself on basic economics then you can say that you're making an effort to be informed
>>
>>55773117
>global warming

>droughts in the middle east sparked a war in Syria and help give rise to ISIS

>global warming causing droughts

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: HillaryRobot.jpg (248 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
HillaryRobot.jpg
248 KB, 800x482
O Malley proved his strength and endurance by holding out again. I don't think he can take it into spring of 2015, but I may be wrong, and he's surprisingly usurping attention from the other two.

Bernie, again, he had a lot of great points and made some statements that were really reflective of where we're at. He made a comment about a political revolution, and he's right about that, we're no longer in a country that can be monopolized by the elites. There's a revolution going on with the working class, and it's either going to fall in the extreme neo-cons hands, or we're going to have free schools and limitless sex with street workers by 2020. I don't know about you, but I dream of a world where I can spend 20$ to get some good weed at the corner store, and then spend 30$ for a good blowjob from a worker at the brothel across the street. It sounds like a good night to me.

Anyway, Hillary won. It's amazing to me that one woman can quickly turn anything into a strong point for her. Did you see the way she bounced back when she was called out for taking advantage of the 9/11 attacks with Wall Street? It was like she went on a run on until you forgot that she even made a comment about exploiting 9/11, because you know 'she's such a great lady with wonderful friends capable of doing excellent things for a good purpose.' Brilliant.
>>
>>55776464
>I don't think he can take it into spring of 2015

2016, sorry.
>>
>Bernie was the whacky sixth grader running for president
>Hillary was all smiles, laughing over people's criticism of her and sidestepping all the questions with incredible double talk. I'm college educated and I didn't understand half of her answers.
>o malty was a competent, sensible guy who I would definitely vote for our of the three
>>
>>55776464
go away hildog

>isnt she great for dodging important questions!
>>
>>55775732
Webb should've stayed in the race he would've won this debate hands down.
>>
I'm sad that O'Malley is so fucked because I like him. Also he's the only one who actually LOOKS like he could be a president, which certainly can't be said for Sanders and I don't think applies to Hilary either.
>>
>>55776464

>Anyway, Hillary won. It's amazing to me that one woman can quickly turn anything into a strong point for her. Did you see the way she bounced back when she was called out for taking advantage of the 9/11 attacks with Wall Street? It was like she went on a run on until you forgot that she even made a comment about exploiting 9/11, because you know 'she's such a great lady with wonderful friends capable of doing excellent things for a good purpose.' Brilliant.

Not sure if sarcasm or extremely delusional.
>>
>>55770884
>Lose 5% of the vote
>Lose 10% of the vote

Oh no, whatever will he do without the two lowest voter turnout demographics, which will be way lower now that Obama isn't running.

>Females
Really not sure how big the female vote is on Hillary.
>>
>>55772277
Putin 4 President
>>
Omalley's plans aren't horrendous for a Dem.

Clinton knows her shit on foreign policy, but is stuck in a Cold War mentality

Sanders once again proves he can't do basic addition.
>>
>>55772277
can you upload the text to pastebin or something similar?
>>
>>55777456
In one of the polls that came out about a month ago Trump had a better showing amongst women than men.
>>
I like O'Malley.

One of the things that was holding me off from him was that he didn't make noise. He sure proved me wrong tonight. I liked him.

My dream election is O'Malley vs. Kasich. I think both are likable candidates whose ideologies have worked in their respective states.

However, I think O'Malley edges out because he was Mayor of Baltimore. You gotta have balls to run a place like that and come out popular.

Kasich is a good guy, but I don't think he'd handle a crisis as well as O'Malley would.
>>
>>55777895
Kasich has descended into insanity.
>>
>>55777968
Sadly.

He just seems to capture the moderate in me, you know?
>>
>>55777833
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=N4Bf9mL6
>>
>>55777895
WELL IF CLINTON CHOOSES O'MALLEY AS HER VP MAYBE HE WILL BE PRESIDENT IN A DECADES TIME
>>
>>55778064
I think he's come completely unhinged. I mean when Trump smacks your balls on national tv, you've had a bad day.
>>
I wish Senator Feinstein would run for President, no joke.
>>
Holy fuck boys are the shills ever out tonight
>>
>>55778191
Shills for what?
>>
>>55771288
I know this is /pol/ but have you ever met a Muslim? lmao these stormfags know nothing about islam besides the terrorist attacks

inb4 mudslime, im a polak
>>
>>55778094
I honestly hope O'Malley just goes on a harder offensive on December 19th. Sadly, I think he's moved too slow and the Democrats are firmly entrenched in Sanders/Shillary.

I think he can shake a couple loose if he really redlines it.
>>
>>55778159
Why don't you just hand the keys of our country over to Israel?
>>
>>55778433
Checked

>implying
>>
>>55778315
> I know this is pol

No you don't you fucking kek
>>
Did they even debate and have different opinions? Or was it all a long campaign commercial for Hillary?

Sander should be ripping Hillary a new one based on her past voting and policy record. Yet instead he is supporting her.
>>
>>55778315
I have, many times.
>>
>>55768995

Christ that pic looks like something out of a 'name my band/b/' thread
>>
>>55778577
It was a pretty good format actually. There was only three and they had two hours. There was a lot of back and forth without a lot of attacks. Just a bunch of, "with all do respect to the secretary, here's why you're wrong". Was more like a round table than the previous q&a sessions.
>>
Whenever I see a tragedy in world news I can't help but wonder what other events the media are sweeping under the rug.

Is the presidential election in the USA in that basket this time?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 190x266
>>55778159
>feinstein
>stein
>>
>>55771566
agreed. How is /pol/ on climate change?
>>
>>55778966
Fake and gay
>>
>>55778159
The only female democrat more unlikable than Hillary. She is also over 80 years old.

If she even campaigned in the paimary. I would shoot her with my Mosin Nagant. I know the addresses of her San Francisco and DC homes.
>>
>>55771566
ISIS is literally a doomsday cult.

They want the Christians to invade their lands and nearly defeat ISIS. So that Allah may then give them victory there and then global domination.

They are not fighting over fresh water or arable land.
>>
>>55776177
(>watching tv " debates "

>being informed

pick one fool)

/thread
>>
>>55776958
You're an absolute idiot and have no sense about objective responses. I suppose you didn't understand the single quotes at the end there, because you're depressingly unintelligent.
>>
>>55777212
I'm not sarcastic about her victory, but single quotes in my experience are usually written to allude to sarcasm, like they were at the end there.

Anyway, most of America's college educated even are absolutely pathetic idiots smitten with self-destruction, which I like a little bit about it. You know since they're all so stupid, cohesively moving toward self-destruction isn't so bad.

My genuine and ardent opinion is that there is no hope, and to believe in anything short of terminal disrepair for the United States of America, is a folly for little people who are not ready to accept that the dream is dead.

I'll be voting for Fenris next November, and in an allegorical sense my vote will win.
>>
>>55772921
Hes right you dumb ass.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/11/14/bernie_sanders_was_right_on_climate_change_and_terrorism_at_the_debate.html
>>
Even though it sounds weird, there is some logic with Bernie's climate change comment. This particular link only looks at water, but imagine taking into account every resource that gets fought over.
http://worldwater.org/water-conflict/
>>
File: 1447526944973.gif (860 KB, 267x277) Image search: [Google]
1447526944973.gif
860 KB, 267x277
>>55780421

>reposting the same article
>from Slate
>>
>>55770884

>Wins white vote by landslide
>Fuck the niggers
>Fuck the spics
>>
>>55780262

Well, I won't debate hope with you. There's certainly merit to the idea that a lot of this is beyond reprieve. Yet for any given actor elevated into a position of power as a 'puppet', they retain some degree of free will and the official authority to act obstinate to some degree.

If that weren't the case then I believe we'd be actively embroiled in a war with Iran, the US relationship Israel would be on far better terms and our military would have an official ground presence in Syria. There is still a genuine degree of impact the executive branch holds, whether or not a greater preordained agenda is dominant.

Hillary is absolutely hawkish and represents and establishment of politics that unquestioningly supports pursuit of open conflict. She is a representative of the military industrial complex and the transition of governing authority to corporate alliances. She hasn't the ethical fiber, nor the defiant will to stall or degrade any initiatives toward that goal.

It would be preferable that someone of her leanings and loyalties not holding executive authority for as long as possible, even if the alternative is a complete engine stalling lame duck.

Sanders has the highest potential of actually achieving that. His ideology, goals, strategy for their achievement and personal investment unequivocally agree with this.

Doomed or not, Sanders is the best shot at stalling your vote can possibly buy.
>>
>>55781315
I would agree. I would vote for Bernie for the simple fact that I want to get high and fuck whores for as long as I can before the Biblical disaster prophecized by all of the world's religions reveals itself in the forms of climate change and neo-conservatism. Also because I think your kids should go to school on Donald Trump's dime. That would be cool.
>>
>>55769790
About .03% of muslims are militant extremists, so with 65,000 that's somewhere in the range of 20 or so militant extremists (assuming all the refugees are muslims, which is highly unlikely). To be clear, 20 extremists can get a lot of shit done, but saying "let in 65,000 terrorists" is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm honestly more concerned that they are letting any poor, skill-less immigrants in at all, we already have enough coming in from south of the border, we really don't need 65k more
>>
File: costanzalion.jpg (64 KB, 434x475) Image search: [Google]
costanzalion.jpg
64 KB, 434x475
>>55772277
Czeched, you win a meme. Come to /s4s/ for more great memes
>>
no Jim Webb?
>>
>>55768995
They are a prime example of why aliens do not talk to us.
>>
File: 1447372285428.jpg (633 KB, 786x1100) Image search: [Google]
1447372285428.jpg
633 KB, 786x1100
Where can I watch a replay? I missed it.
>>
>>55772277
Dutchbro! Those fucking DIGITS!!!!!

YEEEEESSSSSSS
>>
>>55771144
>The only bad thing about the Republican debates were "muh obama" and "GIVE ME A TURN TO SPEAK!!!"

To be fair, the turn to speak shit is going to happen with 10, 11 and 8 people on the stage. I liked they trimmed Huckabee and Christie but they need to do it further, like have maybe only 5 on the main stage.

The Fox Business debate was actually very good though imo, but I think the CNN debate was the best moderated one.
>>
>>55784236
You tube
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.