[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a canadian moslem of peace anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
Ask a canadian moslem of peace anything.
>>
>>55768902
Define peace
>>
>>55768902
get out.
>>
>>55768902
>islam
>in space

lol
>>
get the fuck out
>>
>>55768902

Do you really believe that calling Islam a religion of peace is an accurate assessment? Compared to faiths like Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and even the root message of Christianity and Judaism, Islam is extremely xenophobic and downright violent.

Discuss.
>>
>>55768902

Islamic texts often say that you shouldn't harm "innocents" but then also say that any Christian/Polytheist are sinful by not believing in Mohammad and are thus not "innocent".

Doesn't that mean that you can pretty much kill any non-muslim and that any terrorist who does so is in fact acting according to Allah's will?
>>
>>55769195
The "innocents" are the Muslims anyone else is an infidel
>>
Where do you get off claiming it's a religion of peace when peace isn't a bedrock to the faith?

Primitive and essential Christianity, undiluted by innovators like St. Augustine is a peaceful religion. Buddhism too. But being militant and warlike is intrinsic to Islam as much as it is to Judaism. It is a foundational part of the core religious texts. Christ says fuck all about just war or murdering your enemies (Abloo bloo bloo 'I come bringing a sword' when he didn't use one against anyone and is like saying 'a war on cancer' involves guns and bayonets), while it is intrinsic to the Quran and the life of Muhammad.

I'll sooner accept that not all Muslims are terrorists but Islam is a peaceful religion is newsspeak to the highest degree.
>>
>>55768902
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
(seriously, it's for your own protection)
>>
>moslem
fuck off amed
>>
My dad's GF said today that "ISIS has nothing to do with Islam" and the usual "Islam is a religion of peace."

I said nothing. These people are mad. It's like if they chant this mantra enough it will come true.
>>
>>55769187
>>55769187
yes and no, its a religion of self defense
>>55769195
no because this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad

>Muhammad the son of ‘Abd Allah, the Messenger of Allah, and careful guardian of the whole world; has written the present instrument to all those who are in his national people, and of his own religion, as a secure and positive promise to be accomplished to the Christian nation, and relations of the Nazarene, whosoever they may be, whether they be the noble or the vulgar, the honorable or otherwise, saying thus.I. Whosoever of my nation shall presume to break my promise and oath, which is contained in this present agreement, destroys the promise of God, acts contrary to the oath, and will be a resister of the faith, (which God forbid) for he becomes worthy of the curse, whether he be the King himself, or a poor man, or whatever person he may be.
>>55769538
the koran teaches peace
>>55770179
no im not in america where i can get shot for not being white
>>
>>55770546

>religion of self-defense
[citation needed]
>>
>>55770835
And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits. 2:190
>>
How many goats a day do you fuck?
>>
>>55768902
If Islam doesn't pose a risk of destroying civilization, why are almost all muslim nations so horrible that their citizens want to move away to somewhere like Canada?
Given the track record of poverty, violence, dependence and intolerance in officially-islamic and majority-islamic nations, isn't it perfectly understandable that western nations should mistrust Islam and try to prevent muslims from coming to live here?
>>
>>55771470
>>55771558
because the west fucks our shit up
>>
what's the difference between muslim and islamist?
>>
>>55771349
>>55771558
protip: the only reason the caliphate hundreds of years ago didn't destroy, conquer and enslave all of europe is that europeans with swords, bows and guns killed them until they quit trying.
it is quite clear from any honest examination of history that muslims would destroy every other culture if they could, and the only reason they haven't succeeded is that better people have stopped them.
sunni and shia have been killing each other for hundreds of years, there is no way to blame that on the west, or any of the many conflicts between muslims and other eastern cultures. also, western aid is the biggest reason that most muslim nations are able to provide basic quality of life like food and medicine to their people. this is despite the fact that many muslim countries have liquid money pouring out of the ground.
>>
Lazy OP. Making a statement like "x is a religion of peace" isn't a very ethical argument because it's a conclusion that's you masquerade as a fact.

An ethical way to argue is like this:

It has been debated whether or not Christianity is a religion of peace. I would define a religion of peace as one in which the scriptures, major institutions, and followers advocate pacifism and condemn violence. In the Bible, the gospels of Jesus Christ advocate pacifism and condemn violence. The Catholic Church, and all other mainstream churches that I can think of, preach pacifism and establish non-profit missions around the world that promote that message. The Pope travels around the world advocating for peace and unequivocally condemning all violence. Followers of Christianity, in the millions, conduct peaceful missions around the world.

THEREFORE, I believe that Christianity is a religion of peace.

Now do the same for Islam:
1) Issue: Whether or not Islam is a religion of peace.
2) Rule: A religion of peace is....
3) Analysis: ???
4) Conclusion: Islam is/isn't a religion of peace.
>>
>>55768902
why are muslims not dragging islamists out of the mosques and hanging them in the streets?

you realize that not doing this makes you collaborators

collaborators will be hung alongside their terrorist brethren
>>
>>55768902
Abandon your "religion" or abandon my country fuckface
>>
>>55770437

It has nothing to do with religion, it's a cultural thing with the Arabs, they're just downright violent people. I read some book recently about some English sailors who were captured by Muslims in the Sahara. They formed a bond with the Muslims and the Muslims had ethics and generally looked out for the best interest of the sailors (by Allah's will or w/e) but at the slightest provocation they would snap and be at each other's throats for the smallest stuff. Even when they try to be ethical and good people, they erratic by nature.

They were deeply insecure about the West and the success of the monotheistic religions of Judaism and Christianity so they made up their own monotheistic religion. Islam was just copied from those two and is a hodgepodge clusterfuck of crap where bits and pieces were taken together from Christianity and Judaism and thrown together in order to try and mimic their success.

tl;dr It's not the religion that is violent, it's just the prideful, angry nature of the Arabic people that's the problem.
>>
File: 1414039762090.jpg (53 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1414039762090.jpg
53 KB, 1024x576
>Muslims
>Canadian

Fuck off, kebab
>>
>>55773017
If they had chosen one of the existing religions like Christianity or even popularized some pagan dieties and folklore instead of inventing stupid shit like Islam, I think they could at least be on East Asia's level of development.

But the retards kill anyone who actually realizes the problem with Arabs and Islam.
>>
>>55768902
What's your opinion of the US and what it has done in the middle east?
>>
>>55773017
>Arabic people
the pakistanis who raped 1400 schoolchildren in Rotherham are not arabs. the african muslims who have mutilated the genitals of thousands of british-born baby girls with absolute impunity are not arabs.
islam is a toxic, destructive ideology and its primary purpose is the replacement of all secular and governmental authority with theocratic authority. every mosque in a western country is literally an enemy outpost, devoted to causing the downfall of the government and the culture of its host nation. it is absolutely insane that islam is permitted to exist and be practiced in any secular western nation.
>>
>>55768902
If Islam is so wonderful how come Muslim countries are shit holes full of war and aids? Also if Islam is so wonderful how come Muslim countries don't help the refugees and instead Christian countries are accepting them? Also I can't wait till we get to destroy your filthy cult from the face of the earth and scatter your degenerate people to the winds
>>
Oh and Islam does not mean peace or whatever bullshit your making up this decade. It mean submission. And the only thing I submit to is Jesus Christ you degenerate heathen
>>
>>55768902
Good thing the refugees are getting sent to the territories to freeze to death
>>
>>55768902
I thought it said "Islam is Space" kek
>>
>>55768941
When you kill everyone who doesn't agree with you.
>>
>>55768902
Fuck off Truedeau you piece of shit
>>
>>55770546
did you just really cite a wikipedia article?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.