[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
savage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: lmaoss.jpg (57 KB, 476x391) Image search: [Google]
lmaoss.jpg
57 KB, 476x391
savage
>>
Damn, Britney go rekt.
>>
>attacking britney spears
>1/3 of her voters grew up listening to britney spears
she cant be this fucking stupid can she?
>>
both of them sound like idiots.

>britney spears jokes

Jesus, really reaching out to the young people, i guess.
>>
Britney Spears? I thought her entire voting pool were young SJW feminists, they don't know who the fuck that is.
>>
>>55767946
Marylander here.
He's right, it's pretty sad the democratic field is so weak O'Malley is running third. He's a fucking retard so bad at governing one of the richest states in the nation he made a state where dems outnumber repubs 3 to 1 elect a republican governor.
>>
Democrats roasted desu senpai
>>
Clinton already knows she's got the presidency on lock down. Doesn't matter which way the public votes, she already has all the votes that really matter. Or have we forgotten Gore and Bush.
>>
Where's Chris Crocker when you need....it?
>>
>you suck!

>no, you suck!

lmao, is this how it's done in the US?
>>
>>55768380
>>55768395
>>55768530
>Calling someone an idiot when you can't tell that it's clearly not the real hillary account
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 376x302
>>55767946
>loses her Britney Spears fan demographic
>dosent even make it out of the primary elections
>dies
>>
That isn't Clinton's real account.
>>
>>55767946
>Republicans are just like Britney Spears fans
I'd imagine most of her supporters were Britney Spears fans.
>>
>>55768676
see
>>55768815
/pol/ is so easy to troll. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>55768676
Not really. But even so, it'd be better than your liberal suicidal circle jerk you have over there.
>>
That a strange target for shillery. Women in their 20's were probably huge fans of Britney Spears. What's her next target, the Spice Girls?
>>
I thought O'Malley was the main inspiration behind Carcetti in The Wire, but in-turns out David Simon says that's flat-out wrong, and that during most of the filming O'Malley would intimidate and threaten to shut-off film-sets for airing such a negative atmosphere that is Baltimore, and for not shining the metaphysical city-government in a better light, even though it's pretty obvious that Simon wasn't trying to paint the city, it-self, as being inherently bad. So fuck that faggot.
>>
ITS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.