[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here preparing their mind body and soul for the happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Anyone here preparing their mind body and soul for the happening?
>>
What sort of happening will The Happening (patent pending) be like? Nuclear annihilation? 9/11 2.0? World War 3?
>>
>>55767786
lmao this is such a meme
>>
Honestly thinking about committing a non violent felony and getting caught on purpose so i can harden up and learn some survival skills, I'm a soft suburban guy that's never been in a fight, wish me luck.
>>
>>55768334
Good luck anon
>>
>>55769925
Thanks m8
Hey OP I googled WPS online but really couldn't get any info on what exactly they teach so what is it?
>>
>>55767786
Sadly there's no systems schools in my area.
>>
>>55770466
Good because it's a literal meme.

Look it up on youtube, it looks retarded as fuck. This shit is dumb, no one actually does it
>>
>>55767786
>>55770086
>>55770466

>not learning superior Krav Maga
>>
>>55771117
Even more retarded.

I seriously hope you autists don't waste money and time on this. Literally why?

Is there a single MMA fighter who does any of these meme "mystical" fighting styles?
>>
>>55771292
Don't be so daft, weed man.
>>
>>55771402
No really this shit is beyond retarded.

Every youtube video is of them going slow in simulated scenarios to do some cool flip then kick the gun out of the guy's hand.

Would like to see them use it in a real-life scenario going full-speed where the other person isn't doing what they asked them to and slowly looking around and not moving as the guy does a roll towards them, like wtf?
>>
Learn how to use a gun and make a pipebomb.

Learn Muay Thai, BJJ, and/or Russian Sambo.
>>
>>55771562

Dude, do you even watch The Walking Dead? Just like that episode where they showed Morgan learning how to fight with his stick.

You gotta start slow to get the movements down, brah, wax on, wax off.
>>
>>55771726
Yeah but they never go fast.

I'd really like to see these ninja masters(who btw look overweight and out of shape in every single video that I've seen) against an amateur MMA fighter or even just a boxer.

They'd get their shit kicked in
>>
>>55768334
Pack a backpack. Go live with some homeless people. I hitch hiked every summer for 7 year. I feel i am fairly prepared becuase of it. Buy a gun.
>>
>>55767786

That's a fuckin' stupid motto.
>>
>>55767786
One progib and you are dead. Kadochnikov's system, is a serious shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Yc5aNKuvk
>>
>>55767786
Krav Maga > Systema
>>
>>55772385
Reminds me of Naruto.

Is there any videos where they actually go full-speed and not planned out scenarios against someone who knows how to fight?
>>
>>55772423
>kike fu
>>
>>55772554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKSr6_1UDVU
>>
>>55772739
lmao guy just calmly walks up to him and moves at 1/4th his speed?

Totally legit.
>>
>>55772423

Fighting > krav maga
>>
>>55772739

How to beat up someone who does not know how to fight
>>
>>55772739
Also look in the comments.

Someone points out moments in the video where the guy does retarded and completely un-natural things.

This shit a meme, there are no MMA fighters who do any of this stuff
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.