[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
top is from Paris, bottom three are from the Aurora movie theater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11
top is from Paris, bottom three are from the Aurora movie theater shootings, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Bombings
>>
You tin foil hat wearing faggots are retarded, Do you know how hard it would be to keep these so called crisis actors quiet? one of them would blow the whistle eventually on these "false flags" It would be impossible.
>>
>>55766185

they all look like different people
>>
>>55766185
>ugly white basic bitches look the same
No shit. When I go to my uni campus I sometimes wonder if I stepped into a cloning machine experiment.
They all look the fucking same.
>>
>>55766779
>Germany complaining about white people looking the same
Fuck me you guys are just begging to be slaughtered
>>
>>55766185
>white people look alike
>>
>>55766185

disinfo fag pls go
Even if it was the same person (it's not), it would still be stupid and irrelevant.
All you need to know is that the Zionists have been itching for an excuse to convince the general public that Syria needs to be invaded, they've been funding and arming Islamic terrorist groups to destabilize Syria, and they're letting Islamic refugees into western countries.
>>
>>55766185

White people look alike

news at 11
>>
File: kissingwhores.jpg (60 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
kissingwhores.jpg
60 KB, 720x405
>>55766927
No, I'm complaining about fucking basic bitches all dressing and acting the same in an obnoxious fashion.
Pic related. Some typical euro-trash basic bitches attentionwhoring in front of "old bigots"
>>
>>55766779
>people that are from the same race with similar genetics tend to look similar.

No shit fitz
>>
Oh boy here we go again with you retards
>>
>>55766185
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5UTfPAMbsw
>>
File: 1445385878100.jpg (40 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1445385878100.jpg
40 KB, 720x540
>>55766185
ALL ROOK SAME!
>>
File: 1315289338784.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1315289338784.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>55766185
>huge ass conspiracy they have been planning for possibly months/years, if something can goes wrong it can turn into a global shitstorm and everyone loses faith in their own gov
>lets use the same actress 4 times
fucking facebooks fags are so retarded
>>
What can I say?

She's hot.
>>
File: 1439500353344.jpg (30 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
1439500353344.jpg
30 KB, 634x397
>most powerful secret entity in the world
>only has like ten actors
>>
>>55766185
They don't even look similar at all.

Also that one bitch has her face covered.

Might as well just come out and say white brunette girls all look the same.

Jesus christ bring something better to /pol/ please...
>>
File: id.jpg (58 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
id.jpg
58 KB, 480x360
>>55766185
Good job Sherlock!!!!!!!!
GREAT FIND AMAZING
Are the jews invalved
Are the jews incahoots
you've got the pyramids, and you got the eye
where do they go ?
they go on the dollar note
you can bet your bottom dollar that something is going on
>>
Finally someone notices the huge zionist conspiracy to make good conservative muslims look bad.

Islam is our ally we should all convert and join the conservative revolution. Death to the infidels!
>>
>>55766493
Except that any time anyone tries to come out with anything at all, they're called tinfoil hat wearing faggots, and dismissed as crazy.

But I'm sure they'll listen to the NEXT person to claim it was a hoax. That's why it's not a possibility.
>>
>>55766185
I'd wonder how you could think those people look even remotely similar but then I realize this is 4chan and you've probably never actually talked to another person and I figured it out.
>>
>>55767991
Maybe if you didn't call everything a conspiracy people might take them seriously, should have picked your battles better, not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>55766493
>one of them would blow the whistle eventually on these "false flags" It would be impossible.

Bullshit, fuck off. There were only a few people involved in this attack, and they're all either dead or apprehended. Either way, it's not like they would be told "you're doing this so we can justify an invasion of Syria". Have you ever heard of compartmentalization?
Also, reminder that obvious disinformation like "they're all the same people" or "holographic planes" are strawmen and belong in the trash. They should have no influence on whether or not you believe attacks like this are orchestrated by western intelligence agencies. They've used false flag attacks repeatedly in the past century, and they will continue to do it until you idiots stop supporting them. Saged shitty thread.
>>
>>55767761
>lets start doing auditions for fake disaster actors and see how long we can keep this lie up
>>
File: halp.png (31 KB, 474x463) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
31 KB, 474x463
>>55767260
shit m8, in my facebook ppl are like: well yeah they kill a few french but all day die thousands in syria

halp
>>
>>55766185
Fucking lol op
>>
>>55766185
>You'll never be a false flag actor that gets to travel the world

Feels bad man.
>>
>>55766185
None of them even look similar

Even if it was a false flag, why would they hire the same actress for all four? And why would they even need actors?
>>
>>55766185

>...those with autism often have difficulty distinguishing faces.
>>
>>55766779
I noticed the same thing. Inbreeding
>>
>>55766185
What you chavs don't realize is that we are living within a paradox reality altered by the this queen who wanders around the world and creates disasters through focused psychic will upon the universe whenever she has a panic attack. As she wanders the Earth, she leaves scars in her wake, creating blasts fifty meters high in some places, and they alter the reality of the world and everyone in it as the beam travels across the hemispheres.
No one is going to stop her. She is the Alpha and the Omega.
She is also due for a child in June.
>>
File: x.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
The only reason why this attack is relevant over people dying in Africa and the Middle East, is because "it shouldn't be possible" in first world countries, where you consume the media and laugh at the misfortune of others from the safety and comfort of your homes, through your computers and televisions.

Do you know why this matters and why the other events are barely even mentioned? Because they want to make you feel threatened. They want to make you feel unease and insecure about the safety of your country. They want to make you silently nod in agreement when they try to implement stricter security measures, just so that you can feel safe again.

Remember to let them do as they say.

You don't need your freedom.
You don't need your privacy.
You don't need your right of free speech and freedom of expression.
You don't need any of those things.

All you need to do is work and quietly comply with everything they say, you stupid goy.
>>
>>55766185
This is the stupidest theory ever and here is why:

If they were so sneaky to plan this without anyone knowing, why would they be so fucking stupid as to REUSE ACTORS?
>>
So they set up a movie in Paris and no one died. And now the whole world is crying?
>>
File: 1439884663276.jpg (31 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1439884663276.jpg
31 KB, 500x380
>>55766185

Wow, so women cover their mouths when they are shocked?

White brunettes with moderately long hair and plain faces look similar?

Amazing, what an observation. You've completely changed my mind and I'm utterly convinced.
>>
>>55766185
does anyone have the nude shop of the chick on the bottom?
>>
>major tragedy
>people being distressed
>women are more easily distressed
>there's always women around
>people try to partially cover their faces while distressed and crying, also makes for good pictures

WHO
WOULD
HAVE
THOUGHT
>>
>>55768891
That picture made me laugh, thank you anon
>>
so they fly her in specially for that role?
>>
my dumbass girlfriend sent me this. Youre on her level OP, thats not good
>>
>>55769860
Wow.
Okay.
So the reason we feel threatened when these attacks come into the boarders of the first world great nations is because we live in them. You know, a person can't manage their fear reaction to something like a massacre in their nation's capital.

When we're watching shit go down in Africa, it doesn't look very scary, because we don't live there. It's not an illusion of fear when it happens in a western nation. It is real fear.

So yeah.
>>
>>55766493
>people can't be paid off
>>
I'm false flagging this. Fuck this thread
>>
File: AFTER9YEARS.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AFTER9YEARS.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
>>55770470
ppl in facebook is bluepilled me again

halp
>>
>>55766185

they don't look anything alike lol. the only thing this proves is that you're either blind or retarded or both
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 277x296
>>55766679
I>>55767775
>>55771593
>>55766185

They look nothing alike. OP is a fucktard.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.