[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious, what does /pol/ think about the Yazidi Religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: melek-taus.jpg (126 KB, 400x403) Image search: [Google]
melek-taus.jpg
126 KB, 400x403
I'm curious, what does /pol/ think about the Yazidi Religion and the people that follow it?
>>
>>55765426
Based Seven Angels
>>
>>55765426
I think:
WHAT THE FUCK IT IS? never heard of it
>>
>>55765426
Satanists should be culled
>>
>>55765426
This >>55766357
Cool looking symbol though if that is in fact their symbol
>>
>>55766652
The peacock is Satan, sort of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis
>>
Satanists that the jews made US troops come in to save from ISIS
>>
>>55765426
Literally Satanism.
>>
>>55766610
As if.
>>
>>55766999
As if.
>>
>>55768385
No, seriously. They are of the opinion that Muslims got tho whole story about the snake and the Garden of Eden wrong, and the guy Christians call Satan is actually a super good guy who is Gods favorite angel.
>>
>>55769102
>>55766749
>>55766956
>>55766999
Melek Taus isn't ever called Satan by Yazidis and the parallels are purely brought up by Abrahamic faiths.

And parallels is all it is.
>>
>>55769102
This guy is right.
For Yazidis Satan is a good guy.

They are basically Demiurge fags. There was a whole crusade against similar faith people in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
>>
>>55769506
Gnostics and guys like them, like the Cathars don't particularly like the Demiurge though.

Material world is corrupt. Spiritual world is good.
>>
>>55769688
the satan worship thing is probably unique to yezidis. they do pray to the sun however. it's creepy how all these relgions are interconnected, you know, lucifer meaning satan, and also meaning light-bringer (ie sun).

i feel like all religions are basically the olden people trying to tell us something about the universe
>>
>>55765426
>Cuneiform in the modern age
This is just amazing to see to me. Especially since the kike has been so busy destroying literally all Middle Eastern history before their cancerous culture/religion sprang out of hell.
>>
File: 1407784683899.png (43 KB, 733x611) Image search: [Google]
1407784683899.png
43 KB, 733x611
>>55769688
>Material world is corrupt. Spiritual world is good.
Yeah, about that.
>>
File: Demiurge-Image.jpg (192 KB, 640x547) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge-Image.jpg
192 KB, 640x547
>>55770257
I'm just saying what Gnosticism is. From what we can tell about Cathars, it goes like this.

The God of the old sentiment isn't god, just the (material) world creator, the Demiurge. The God of the new testament is the real god.

When you die, you either go to the spiritual world with the god, or you go to hell, which is the world we are in right now, the material world. So reincarnation.

And that's just one branch of Gnosticism.
>>
>>55769951
Zoroastrianism has had a huge influence, even if Zoroastrians are a minority now.
>>
>>55769951
It tells you that the olden folk were fucking plagiarising dickholes who would see other people's religions ideas and then say WELL MY RELIGION IS LIKE THAT TOO BUT ALSO ________ or MY RELIGION IS THE OPPOSITE, YOUR GOD IS BAD
>>
>>55765426
Looks like the old NBC peacock.
>>
>>55769951
>>55772103
You're both colossal idiots from hell. The Lucifer/Devil connection is one jews MADE THE FUCK UP. It's like the word demon. Daemons were just the Greek word for spirits of which there are both good and bad, but kikes of all stripes literally have a mental illness-tier hatred of anyone who doesn't slavishly obey their god and violently oppose any kind of differing religious view.

Most of what modern Whites know about ancient religion is lies jews made up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.