[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrants: What are your thoughts on them? I think we should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Immigrants: What are your thoughts on them?

I think we should letting in immigrants altogether. The downsides outweigh the upsides. Look at Paris for any indication.
>>
>>55763575
Wouldn't mind the Boer, but I'm not liking what I'm seeing.
>>
>>55763575
Certain allotment and make it a requirement to take a psychiatric evaluation, take their blood type, physical, take an IQ test, make them appeal to a court basically if they want in and see what they can offer. A chinese guy good with computers would be better than an aussie neet desu, but again, a certain allotment from each country. And if they are muslim, deny them completely.
>>
>>55763575
Immigrants should only be allowed if they either fill a skill-gap in the nation they want to move to, or they sign a waiver of any right to entitlements and public services.
>>
>>55764202
That would remove the africans for sure
Most migrants we get from poorer EU members are trained in jobs we need, such as medical staff and construction.
>>
They interviewed a couple who said the terrorists spoke perfect, no-accent french. They didn't just get there
>>
I don't mind them as individuals, but as a whole they are disruptive to western societies.

We have enough, lets try to absorb what we already have.

I see no reason to keep bringing in more and more year after year… only western (white) countries are doing this.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>50 sexiest selfies
>arms covered is disgusting tatoos. conch probably covered in germs from various men
you can do better OP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
>>
>>55765016
They may have been 2nd or 3rd generation. That does not mean letting more in is a good idea.

When you find yourself in a hole, the way out is not to keep digging.
>>
>>55763575
>Tattoos
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>55765459
This. Fucking awful.
>>
>>55765459
I also like chicks whithout any, why the fuck do they think it's an edgy/stylish thing to do?
They could paint a message onto a a wall or something if they want to not forget it...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.