[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vape Thread; Experiences; Complains against vapers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Vape.jpg (34 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
Vape.jpg
34 KB, 800x300
I've been vaping for years now. I think there are definitely rude degenerates that vape. I prefer the pen style, because it's convenient and not offensive to any easily offended. I don't do it anywhere I wouldn't smoke (other than like a restroom stall), and I always ask people in their homes or cars, just because some may be uninformed, or just don't really want to see it. I've never gotten a poor response from asking. They say "anon, why would I care? I'm glad it's not cigarettes and it doesn't smell".

I have this split dislike the faggots that walk around with a vape box the size of an industrial generator, that requires a ripcord and a 3 prong charging station. It really looks silly, and most of them are doing it to look cool or draw attention to themselves. Many I have met, never even smoked before, which to me is just odd, but whatever.

I try to be pretty out of the way about it, however, the worst people are the bitter smokers that haven't been able to quit, or replace the habit with something that doesn't fuck with anyone else.
>LOL is that the fake cigarette? It doesn't do shit for me haha.
>You know, those are 20 times worse for you, right?
>Kek just be a man and smoke a cigarette

Seems like vilification to me. Quick story about a bitch at a hotel that was just overly offended for no reason.
>Be in Criminalpolis, Indiana working for 3 weeks.
>Buddies still ask if I want to go smoke outside.
>Sure man, I'm not an antisocial faggot. Just knock on my door.
>Go outside, then walk in with vape still in hand. Lady at front desk notices.
>DON'T YOU DARE SMOKE THAT THING IN HERE (you vile creature). I DONT CARE IF ITS CIGS OR NOT. I WILL CALL BOLICE ON U.
>Ma'am, I'm just carrying it, I was outside with a friend.
>PUT IT AWAY
>Nah, i'm not going to do that, and I was trying to be nice. I'm going to smoke it in my room as well, and no one will know. Have a good night.
>>
Faggots

If you want to smoke, you may as well make it worth it.
>>
reported for offtopic lol
>>
>>55763159
>I'm going to smoke it in my room as well, and no one will know.

You sneaky motherfucker.
>>
Shut up pussy vaper smoke meth like a man
>>
>>55763820
I mean yeah, it was silly to say, I was just kinda mad at the disrespect I got in an OK hotel. I just wanted her to shut the fuck up.
>>
>tripfag
>vapefag
get out
>>
>>55764333
What's wrong with vaping?
I haven't touched a cigarette in a month thanks to that.

Although I have trouble thinking about long terms health issues right now.
>>
Cuz vapers are pussys
>>
>>55764689
nothing, same with smoking weed, just don't talk about it like OP

don't be one of those "it's just water vapor dood" and you are ok
>>
>>55764689
I too have been pondering the long term problems. It's been like 3 years for me.
>>
>>55764957
**Pussies

Idiots who can't spell, or into grammar with at least a modicum of forethought are douchenozzles.... bro.
>>
>>55764689
>>55765158

What are the long term problems?

I myself don't smoke, but a friend of mine told me once that we was thinking of switching to vapers (he's a heavy smoker).
>>
DUDE

ITS JUST WATER VAPOR
>>
>>55765575
That's kind of the problem. We really don't know. My best guess is the scarring of the lungs similar to smoking, just not on as large of a scale as smoking.
>>
>>55764989
I don't talk about it at all. I didn't get into it for the hype, I just didn't want to be slave to cigarettes anymore.

>>55765158
That's not what I meant though.
What I meant is I'm having trouble thinking about long term health problems when hundreds of people are being fucking shot dead not 10 miles from my place.
>>
>>55765832
Ahh, we with you Frenchbro
>>
>>55765651
It's actually propylene glycol, vegetable glycerine, nicotine and whatever flavoring you use. I don't use any flavor myself, as the PG and the VG give a slightly sweet flavor by themselves.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/150500
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.