[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it okay to racemix with certain races? I've become so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: catholic kgf.jpg (99 KB, 586x587) Image search: [Google]
catholic kgf.jpg
99 KB, 586x587
Is it okay to racemix with certain races? I've become so disillusioned with the modern image of white women as strong and empowered.

I don't mean to sound like some autist, I don't want some submissive wife, I just want someone who thinks ladylike behavior isn't equivalent to systematic oppression (my last gf ripped fucking chemical attacks everytime I farted and called it advancing feminism)

I want to teach in Korea after graduation for a couple years, which is easy enough to find work for (plus I have connections). Would it be morally reprehensible for me to start dating a qt Korean girl?
>>
>>55761571

i don't see why you need /pol/'s approval, just find someone that you can have an actual future with (read as no divorce 10 years down the road)
>>
>>55761571

Race isn't the problem. Culture is.

Racemixing is a-okay as long as the culture of your spouse isn't crap.
>>
>>55761571
Asian + white is acceptable
>>
>>55761571
Please create a white child. There are untainted white women out there if you look hard enough. Our population needs your support, don't give up on your heritage and fuck off to Korea.
>>
Feminism is killing the family by making women not want to have kids and to work instead. Find a wife who wants to have lots of kids.
>>
>>55761571
With Asians, the different social classes are almost their own races. An aristocratic Korean is basically white. A peasant is morally and physically a colored person.
>>
Don't be retarded OP, Koreans are no better than white women, they're just smarter about how to behave, how to dress, how to do their makeup etc. in a way that appeals to men.

Korea has among the highest divorce and abortion rates in the world today, for example.

People are people and women are women everywhere. Time to grow up and face it.
>>
File: supreme wink-2.gif (3 MB, 583x431) Image search: [Google]
supreme wink-2.gif
3 MB, 583x431
>>55762685
>>
>>55761571
It's okay to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. What's with this asking permission to live your life as you please?

I doubt you'll find a Korean woman that is better than the average white woman, though. All women work the same way, and if you're such a floormat that you need to ask an anonymous image board on the Internet whether you should have your preferences in a woman's race or not, you're gonna get fucked either way.
>>
OP, you're saying this because you're a virgin who faps to KPop. You're a freak. Stop talking nonsense.
>>
>>55763038
At least they know how to behave in public. That's a rare trait in an increasingly liberal world. Earlier this week in one of my classes (Sociology 200, required gened bullshit) some girl stood up, ripped a fucking loud ass fart, then started talking about how that shouldn't be looked down upon because if men did it we'd all be laughing and comparing farts.
>>
>>55763212

Nice try Schlomo.

Rodgers father was your typical hollywood kike. Just like mattress girl.

kikes + anything = filth
>>
File: 1444087280082.jpg (486 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1444087280082.jpg
486 KB, 900x1350
>>55764992
>fapping to kpop

I would never...
>>
>>55765187
His father was British
>>
Went to Korea and got a qt3.14 wife. Life is good.
>>
No you can't. Asia for asians. Gtfo
>>
File: 1447184096587.jpg (112 KB, 499x491) Image search: [Google]
1447184096587.jpg
112 KB, 499x491
>>55765887
>Tfw can't wait to graduate and get over there.

Gonna start applying for jobs in January, hopefully leave sometime in June or July.
>>
File: 1433575869269.jpg (36 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
1433575869269.jpg
36 KB, 576x416
>>55765638
>Anglo
There's the problem
>>
>>55761571
>my last gf ripped fucking chemical attacks everytime I farted
Your gf could fart on command? Pretty impressive

Why Catholics wear doily on head?
>>
>>55761571
>my last gf ripped fucking chemical attacks everytime I farted
lmao mine too

>and called it advancing feminism
Fucking why? That's just pathetic.
>>
>>55765070
Sounds like you have a log of fart stories OP. Are you sure you don't have fart fetish? Most girls don't shamelessly fart in public even in US
>>
>>55763212
he'd totally make it if he go for Asians. He had a fucking choice.
>>
>>55765070
I had to take a similar course, on the first day some dyke blurted out that she hate white people.

The professor was a self proclaimed social justice warrior. I missed the first day of class and she made a point to attempt to humilitaie me like some kind of child.

Some black dude would routinely interrupt class to talk about something stupid, but the prof would stop the lecture completely to let him finish, because oppression or something.

We also spent like a month talking about how terrible Americans are because of our disposable technology, yet we recycle more than anyone else. Also women are better for the environment because feminism and nurturing, but gender roles are evil.

I ended up with a D in the class because the prof kept refusing to grade my essays (we used an online turn in form and she somehow lost all three of them), and I failed my group project because nobody did anything but then they all blamed me for not dividing the workload up evenly.

I hate college.
>>
>>55762679
No. Some races will lower overall cognitive function if bred together. If you mix a pit bull with a golden retriver, you don't typically get a dog as smart as a pure golden retriever . Same reason African Americans who have around 20% white dna, have an IQ around 80, where as subsaharan blacks have IQ's in the low 70s. Culture does only a little in the overall mix. Culture is created by the race, not the other way around.
>>
>>55761571
White + East-Asian is pretty much the only good idea for race-mixing.

Whites have proof-of-ability in their planet-wide dominance.
East-Asians have the highest average intellect amongst all human subspecies.

There's not a significant loss in any attribute in this mix.
>>
>>55761571
>Is it okay to racemix with certain races?
Miscegnating with a gook is no different from with a nigger. The genetic drift is comparable and it is still genocide when we don't have the numbers to keep up with the fucking slopes.

The point is for your kids to have an actual culture they can take pride in. Not 2 or 3 or fucking none at all with it replaced by social engineering or hollow nationalist.

t.White but Mutt
>>
White people should go for Asians so they can finally have a culture.
>>
>>55768038
fuck you. we have a culture. it's just so widespread that you don't notice it. Why do Asians wear suits?
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
File: laughing duceppe.jpg (15 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
laughing duceppe.jpg
15 KB, 300x185
>asking /pol/ if it's acceptable to stick your dick in a woman
>>
>>55768752
Because they look better in suits than white people.
>>
>>55761571
Racemixing isn't bad. Just don't race mix because you think white women are shit and don't find a girl who is race mixing because she thinks her own race of men are shit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.