[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rand Paul: Rubio Blocked Amendment That Would Have Prote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (421 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421 KB, 750x1334
>Rand Paul: Rubio Blocked Amendment That Would Have Protected U.S. From Jihadists

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/rand-paul-marco-rubio-blocked-amendment-that-would-have-prot#.idmbgMERW

Not only does the establishment, represented by Rubio/Clinton, destabilize the Middle East and fund jihadis, they allow them to come in with little background checks!
>>
While I do stand with Rand the 2nd amendment protects us from jihadists. Hopefully, anyway. If they're smart enough to do do it in a gun free zone there's not much we can do.
>>
I hate when American politicians act like jihadists are some huge problem in the U.S.
>>
>>55761204
>buzz feed
cmon son im not even going to give them my traffic
but the same can be said for rand if you really wanted to
>rand doesnt support the nsa
>rand wants jihadist to be able to communicate online and make plans for future attacks without fear of getting caught
>>
File: 1446077754231.jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446077754231.jpg
113 KB, 800x600
Well, of course. Rand has made it a special point in the debates that the CIA funds and arms ISIS and is the only candidate that wants to stop them.
>>
>>55762135

If you want to monitor the online activity of Jihadists, you can always

GET

A

WARRANT

P.S., what is your BMI?
>>
>>55761520
Reminder that there have been 22 documented incidents of thwarted terrorist attacks since 9/11.
>>
>>55762597

>Those
>Not entrapment operations by the CIA

Anon,
>>
>>55762597
I imagine there are some more elaborate that haven't been revealed to the public, i.e. Biohazards and radiation
>>
>>55761520
If this was trump you would be jacking off right now newfag
>>
>>55762265
im not arguing for it im just saying that rand can be accused of the same thing
>>
>>55761520
It's a problem when you're getting refugees from an area where jihadists are active.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.