[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First boms have exploded, there is no more us and them we are one now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
First bombs have exploded, there is no more us and them we are one now.

I cryed my eyes tonight half of my familly have been killed by muslims. You don't know brothers how it is to be raised in constant war and hyperinflation.You have grown soft and forgot the ways of our ancestors that have irrigated every spep of this continent with blood

But our suffering and hardship is our strength.

I appeal to Slavs first then to YOU westerners, we might be natural enemies, but we cant survive with out each another.Americans and other anglos will prolly banter me, but please we must stop this even on this shitposting site...We must unite and fight the fight not violent but political then only violent.

Ask your selfs don't you feel ashamed of your ancestors,who gave their lives for you and your future and opportunities?We have gonne trough worse times fighting...Help Christian organisation near you, join anti immigration organisatiom..wtf is wrong with you once you ruled the world?You are the ones that make the public opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w04UYcMEvV8
>>
Two problems in America:

1) Science demands absolute blind faith in Evolution Theory

2) Religion demands absolute blind faith in Rapture Theory

Both are complete bullshit left/right paradigm, any attempt at getting truth to people is thwarted by the propagandists. You're just going to have to suffer until you've evolved into a puff of smoke in the air with Jesus.
>>
>>55760837
I love you based serbia. Soon we shall remove kebab together, brother.
>>
>>55761338
>2) Religion demands absolute blind faith in Rapture Theory
Only retarded protestants believe that.
t. Catholics
>>
>>55760837
Strong post Serbro.

>>55761338
Doesn't matter. Kebab is the problem, not religion.
>>
>>55761338

>1) Science demands absolute blind faith in Evolution Theory

Theory =/= laws anon go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
We need to meet Islam with love and peace :^)

#refugeeswelcome
#noborders
#islamispeaceful
>>
>>55761338

Last time I checked you could literally go and disprove it. And it's not a theory anymore faglord. It's science fact.

Wanna go disprove it? It's real simple. Somehow explain away countless of DNA based data evidence thats been linked and proved so many times your brains about to hurt.
>>
>>55760837
lol fuck off serbia before we have to kick your ass again.
>>
>>55761338
The whole point of science is to rely on empirical evidence to come to a conclusion. You can't tell me that medicine, your computer, radios etc... work by blind faith? These things work because people understand the science behind them, and can apply that. Learn some education.

>>55762771
gr8 b8
>>
>>55763052
you to kick my ass again ???most coward nation on the face on the earth???you are missing my point, pajeed, and things that you write make no sence
>>
>>55762916
Thats doesnt make the big bang science fact retard. People used to think maggots were born from nothing until they got their heads out their ass. You're as bad as any religious fanatic
>>
>>55764057

your making americans look bad you fucking moron. Give in to science. or die by beheading.
>>
>>55760837
Don't worry Serbia, the tide is changing.
Soon East and West will trample those islamic thugs together.
>>
>>55760837

Nigger, what the fuck is wrong with you? I love any Syrian or Iranian more than i do these western faggots, who are our historical enemies.
>>
>>55765100
are you insain bro?Where will they go after they are done with them????Are we gonna halifate alone?We tried we failed???Yes westerners are out historica enemies(wich was power strugle and second part religious war) but we have at least common ground,same culture same backround/
кoји јe тeби кypaц јe cи нopмaлaн ?иpaнцe би caчeкaп ca лeбoм и coљy aл oвe...ти мopa дa cи кpyг двoјкe ил cтa гoд ????Moћи ћeмo дa их пocмaтpaмo дo oдpeђeнe тaчкe aл пocлe aј y кypaц пoјeшe и нac...јcхвaти бpaтe-
>>
>>55762124
We're talking about protestants, I thought your adjective of choice was already understood
>>
>>55765951

pa ovi nas vec pojeli, nije ostalo nista od nas
>>
File: 1382715317707.gif (2 MB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1382715317707.gif
2 MB, 250x249
>>55761338

lol what the fuck do you think a theory is?
>>
>>55767422
jesu prijatelju al ako se ne ujedinimo.... izedesoe nas turci...
nothing is white and black...we must unite .
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
>>55769229
>ujedinimo

I Amerika povtorno da ne bombardira... Trucija e satelit na Amerika, a najgolem prijatel na Amerika (osven Izrael) e Saudiska Arabija.

Pomos od Amerika = bombardiranje ili poddrska na siptar
ujedinimo = bombardiranje ili poddrska na siptar

Stay strong
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.