[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GREEK ORTHODOX MONK PROPHECY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: elder_paisios_the_athonite7.jpg (28 KB, 307x500) Image search: [Google]
elder_paisios_the_athonite7.jpg
28 KB, 307x500
Monk Paisios is known for his prophecies. He was recently accepted as a saint by the Christian Orthodox Church. He died in 1994 from cancer.
Many of his prophecies came out to be confirmed. He has made a couple of prophecies about WW3 as well.

He has said:

>World War 3 will start from Syria
(he made this prophecy in the late 1980s)

but the most astonishing prophecy is:

"Ας τους αυτούς, που μαζεύουν τους Μουσουλμάνους kαι χτίζουν τζαμιά. Αργότερα, θα kαταλάβουν τι συμβαίνει kαι τότε θα είναι οι πρώτοι που θα πάρουν μέτρα εναντίον τους. Θα δείτε τι θα kάνουν . Oταν τα φώτα του πύργου του Άιφελ σβήσουν τότε θα ξεkινήσει ο 3ος παγkόσμιος πόλεμος"

The translation of the text is:

> "Let them alone thos who gather all the Muslims and build mosks for them [tanking about the French]. In the future they will understand what is going on and they will be the FIRST who will take measures against them. You will see what's going to happen. When the lights of the Eiffel Tower are off then it would be the beginning of World War 3."

I don't know about you but those prophecies are SPOT ON. So I guess we are counting months or weeks till War erupts world wide.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
sauce?
>>
>>55760036

> "they will be the FIRST who will take measures against them."

Already wrong. First was Israel, Second was USA, ...

Suck it MALAKA!!
>>
Don't really need to be a prophet to know shit's happening.
>>
>>55760819
Israel and the USA FUND the Muslims
Hell the Jews and Muslims consider themselves brothers against the gentiles (you and I).
>>
File: tb-e2c1.jpg (31 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
tb-e2c1.jpg
31 KB, 309x400
>>55760526
This is the book that many of his prophecies are written. It was published in late 1990s. It is in Greek though. I don't think you could find a translated version.
This quote has alarmed many people here.
>>
>>55760819
France was the first country that closed it's borders.
>>
File: 1445133190914.jpg (62 KB, 584x573) Image search: [Google]
1445133190914.jpg
62 KB, 584x573
>>55761171
Post some more predictions
>>
>>55761693
Look up Catholic prophecy about this time period. A united Christendom is coming.
>>
>>55761693
Well he basically says that the war is going to be between Russia China vs NATO. The Russians will send troops to Syria the US would not like it, then the war starts. Russia is winning, they take Turkey Syria Lebanon and Jerusalem. Turkey becomes completely eliminated and its land is divided between the Greeks, Armenians, and Kurds. There are tons of others talking about WW3 but I haven't read them. That's all i know.
>>
>>55762014
Really hope so anon
>>
heard of this guy actually, probably from on here. Wasn't there also some South African boer mystic that predicted alot of accurate stuff?
>>
>>55762611
That sounds interesting, wish I could read greek
Can you post more predictions?
>>
As long as the jews get wiped out, I'm happy.
>>
File: 1444701573707.gif (1019 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444701573707.gif
1019 KB, 500x281
Then there will be a world war in which much of the world’s population will die, the Church will be persecuted as never before and driven underground, and Rome itself may possibly be devastated. This is the scenario that fits perfectly the Third Secret vision, where the Pope is executed and prominent churchmen and lay people have been slaughtered in a half-ruined city. (...) Islamic invaders will be driven out of Europe. God will intervene and we will see then the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
>>
File: protocols_full.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
protocols_full.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>
>>55763512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toyohpYNBCg
>>
>>55760819
AMERICA is Gog and Magog
>>
>>55760036
> Prophet
> Dies of easily curable disease

Guess he didn't see it coming
>>
actually believing in folk stories from some shill, might as well be a religious person.
>>
>>55761693
I busted out laughing, woke my roommate. Pic is amazing
>>
>>55760036
nice job OP
anything else we should know?
I'm scared.
>>
WW3? shit, i just invested in futures
>>
File: 1443912633699.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443912633699.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>55764032

>thinking the third secret has been revaled

Fr. Malachi Martin would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>55764032
Pope Francis' death is mandated by many prophecies.
>>
>>55764827

>Dies of easily curable disease
>cancer
>1994
>old man

wut
>>
LOLLLLLLLL
Just read about your guy
So a Jesus will come and save us all right?
Fuck this shit ahah, ALL the conspiracies video I watch end up this way. This is complete BS.
>>
>>55765637
What's his theory?
>>
>>55765992

Sister Lucy (I think that's her name) was silenced or died naturally. Vatican produced a fake Lucy with a fake letter. Multiple people who have actually read the letter stated (without going into enough detail to break their vow of silence) that the third secret referred to a great apostasy and not the vision of war that was reported.
>>
>>55764827
lol in one of his predictions he actually predicts that he'll be dead before these things happen
>>
>>55760036
Your prophet sucks, m8.

This is the master race prophet
http://www.crystalinks.com/irlmaier.html

> What causes the war?

> "Everything calls peace, Schalom! Then it will occur - a new Middle East war suddenly flames up, big naval forces are facing hostiley in the Mediterranean - the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a "large one" falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him - then impact is on impact. ..."

> "Two men kill a third highranked. They were paid by other people. ..."

> "The third murder occurred. Then the war starts. ..."

> "One of the murderer is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with brightcolored hair. I think, it will be at the Balkans, but cannot say it exactly. ..."
>>
>>55760036
>World War 3 will start from Syria
How original.

http://www.discoveringislam.org/signs_before_mahdi.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHhdTcq056o
>>
IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

>>When the lights of the Eiffel Tower are off then it would be the beginning of World War 3

>Eiffel Tower closed indefinitely after Paris attacks

Paris (AFP) - The Eiffel Tower will be closed indefinitely following the wave of deadly attacks in Paris, the iconic landmark's operator said on Saturday.

The company decided to close the monument -- normally visited by up to 20,000 people a day -- after Friday's attacks which claimed at least 128 lives, a spokeswoman told AFP. It will remain closed "until further notice," she added.

news.yahoo.com/eiffel-tower-closed-indefinitely-paris-attacks-134256916.html

is it ww3?
>>
>>55769133

>visitor log at the left

Warsaw reporting in.
>>
>>55765835
>So a Jesus will come and save us all right?

Trump
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.