[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's important that this is pointed out: While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: gunfree.gif (6 KB, 309x496) Image search: [Google]
gunfree.gif
6 KB, 309x496
I think it's important that this is pointed out:

While America has its mass shootings, there has not been a mass shooting that has exceeded 100 people at once (even if that).

the reason why is because they would have been shot dead by this time.

>Guns are illegal
>One of the largest mass shootings in history

I would like to question how they got hold of guns if they're illegal.
>>
>>55759873
But it hasn't been your citizens, it's always been the police.
>>
>>55759873
Just a reminder before people turn this into another shit thread that, in terms of effectiveness, there is a difference between a depressed 20 something year old who reeeee's and shoots up a place

And 8 trained islamic extremists with an agenda
>>
>>55759873
> would have been.
So, you're not providing any actual statistics or evidence, but rather are relying on people's complacent ignorance to support your argument.

As for how they got hold of them, it's actually remarkably simple if you have a gunmaker in the host country who can put smuggled parts together.
>>
>>55760305
Thats illegal though.
>>
>implying criminals respect the law

I would like to question how anyone can break the law if its illegal to do so
>>
>>55760668
Oh I see, you're looking at the subject in terms of a black and white argument as you've been taught to by your corporate-sponsored media/political peers.
>>
>the reason why is because they would have been shot dead by this time.

Keep telling yourself that lardass.
>>
>>55760943
>Britain
>Telling Americans that they're Political Slaves

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
File: 1427308154413.jpg (37 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1427308154413.jpg
37 KB, 348x342
>>55760943
>>
File: 1413014711570.png (673 KB, 637x693) Image search: [Google]
1413014711570.png
673 KB, 637x693
Hi britain
>>
>>55759873
Almost all our mass shootings take place in areas where guns are banned, aka gun-free zones.

I think it's important to point that out as well.
>>
>>55760962
Fuck off Aussie.
>>
Consider how many involved multiple shooters then considier the amount of ammo needed to kill more than 100 people. 8 people are able to carry enough ammo to do it quick, a single gunman isn't.
>>
>>55764980
The most recent one had actual students with ccw who didn't respond.
>>
>>55767037
>were prevented from responding

Pretty shitty imo.
>>
>>55759873

>passengers banned from plane cockpit
>Plane flew into buildings anyway
>>
>>55760172
So we've shifted the goalposts from "How did a country with a gun ban manage to get shot up with guns?" to "They were well trained!"

Gun bans don't work, quit trying to change the subject. Leave people defenseless, and this is what happens.
>>
>>55767325
No, I was saying it was something to take into consideration before the "debate" begins, because inevitably people are going to bring up kill counts, motivation, etc. I didn't take sides on anything.
>>
but guns aren't banned in France...

at last count, there were 19 million in civilian hands
>>
North Carolina gun bro here.

In California or New York they could have gotten away with this.

Pretty much none of the citizens are allowed to carry concealed handguns except for the niggers and gang bangers.

Some states in the U.S. are very farleft neoliberal culturally Marxist shitholes.

While I cannot free those states, I can ensure that my state never ends up that way by assassinating any politician in my own state and city who passes any firearm ban like this. Shooting and killing any treasonous enforcement officer who attempts to confiscate firearms on a massive scale in my state.

Thankfully my state is very pro second amendment and I do not think that day would ever come. But I remain vigilant. Hope for the best, prepare for the absolute worst.

If I had one bullet and I was in the same room with the Islamic State leader and a gun grabbing traitor libkek who banned the second amendment, I would shoot the traitor Liberal.
>>
>>55759873
>I would like to question how they got hold of guns if they're illegal.

There are AKs everywhere in Marseilles, apparently.

They probably smuggle them in from Africa or Lebanon, etc.
>>
>>55759873
You also haven't had mass shootings with 7 gunmen.

And your gunmen generally aren't trained.
>>
>>55760091
Not true several in the last few years have been stopped by private citizens. It just never makes headline news. There was one in a mall and two different delivery drivers just off the top of my head. Oh and the principal that ran and got his gun out of his car. Usually they end up keeping the body count low enough that the media can bury it without too much push back.
>>
>>55759873
>mass shootings
nice buzzword
>>
>>55768431
You are just guessing (talking out of your ass), right?

From what I've heard they are likely from Belgium.
Gun laws in Belgium were very relaxed until recently.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.