[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the problem with atheism exactly ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
We can have good values and good behavior without believing in a semitic superior entity you know ?

you constantly talk shit about kikes but at the same time you believe in the jewish god, also this religion transmit oriental near-eastern values and mentalities totally different of our natives european stuff, and you like that ?

and this god isn't real anyway, this is jewish mythology totally stealed to babylonian, mesopotamian and canaanite shit, go read some history book !

and your racism is totally opposite to christians values who are universal, so why you are religious ?

because this is cool to be a wannabe crusader aryan viking warrior shit to fight kebabs and niggers for saving his motherland or some shit like that ? or for corresponding at the stereotype of the southern redneck because this is cool in a way ?

pic not really related
>>
>>55759212
atheism leads to autism leads to reddit leads to faggots

At least be agnostic, after all you can't be 100% sure about God
>>
>>55760108
this tbqh
>>
atheists are humanitarians. humanitarianism is much more complex than any religion. Its scriptures are vast and far more interesting than any holy book.
>>
File: tumblr_mddogyxIXp1qiyf4wo1_1280.png (47 KB, 1174x559) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mddogyxIXp1qiyf4wo1_1280.png
47 KB, 1174x559
>>55760108
> atheism leads to autism

sure, religious can't be autist
>>
>>55760108
I'm agnostic for both higher dieties and the world itself (agnostic solipsistic I suppose) but whenever I tell people that they don't understand. These days I just avoid the topic entirely or just tell them I'm athiest/solipsist, it solves so much hassle
>>
>>55760827
they can be, but all SJWs and neckbeards happen to be atheist.
>>
>>55761343
Let's assume this is true. They are the niggers of atheism. Atheism is strange to think about in relation to religion because people assume it comes with tenants similar to religion. It comes with nothing at all aside from lack of belief in god. You can literally go in any such direction should you choose. No, this isn't some kind of no true scotsman bullshit, they are atheists just as much.

I actually believe that being atheist comes with the responsibility of finding self control unlike religion where it is imposed by the religion. atheist SJWs and neckbeards who spout retard ideologies lack this self control and become either extremists or pseudo-intellectuals lack this kind of self control. These people are shit because after giving up their religion they had no conscience or morals or anything left. They were shit from the very start. Atheism ultimately just shows their true colors without the influence of a restricting dogma.
>>
>>55761343
But bro, this is not all the atheists, also the atheism don't work like a religion organised in a church, it's just the fact that you don't agree with a theistic philosophy ( like abrahamic religions )

for my personnal case, i'm not religious but i'm not a fucking SJW retard, that's not because i don't believe in some god that i will obligatory become a homosexual tranny, always on drugs and drunk with ignorant dumb leftist people
>>
>>55760108
>At least be agnostic, after all you can't be 100% sure about God

Are you so autistic? Atheism and agnosticism aren't exclusive. Believing and agnosticism aren't exclusive, either. Agnosticism is just "not knowing" whether there's a god or not.

Can a believer know with absolute certainty there's a god? Sure, one can lie about it, but besides this no.

Do I know with absolute certainty there's no god? No. Quite agnostic. Do I waste any second of the day with "(maybe) believing in a good"? No. I don't believe for a second of the day in Anansi, Thor or Jaweh.
>>
>>55759212
dirty autist.

Athiesm is bad religion because god created the jesus that created the world. The jew told me so, I hate the jew, but I love the jesus so I must the jesus.

Thnak you.

-conservitard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.