[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What actions should the European Union take in response to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: EU.png (65 KB, 1617x1071) Image search: [Google]
EU.png
65 KB, 1617x1071
What actions should the European Union take in response to the migrant crisis and these terrorist attacks?
>>
>>55758976
police state now, everyone has to have papers or they are getting sent back, mass surveillance and stop every involvement in ME
>>
>>55758976

Mass deportations
>>
File: terrorism.jpg (103 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
terrorism.jpg
103 KB, 1024x576
>>55758976
set up a blue ribbon panel and recommend concessions to help muslims integrate better in french society
>>
>>55758976
shut it down
every state for themselves. also bomb sweden
>>
Surrender. It's already too late. You have been overrun thanks to your "leaders".
>>
>>55758976
Turn refugee camps into death camps
>>
relax, muslims are not taking over, communist jews are
>>
>>55758976
>time machine back to january
>not rely entirely on Greece and Italy for all of the EU's border controls
Greece has been literally swarming with refugees for close to a year now. Greece! Europe's entire plan was reliant on the Greek government. The Greek government!
>>
>>55758976
Round them up with the army
Arrest and deport anyone with fake/no papers

What they should have done 5 years ago. But its too late now, millions of unknown foreigners now roam the streets.
>>
>>55758976
dissolve itself
>>
Open the doors wider! Obviously the problem is that there just isn't enough tolerance for Muslims in Europe!
>>
>>55758976
Disband the union
>>
>>55760778
/thread
>>
>>55759532
Yes.
>>
>>55758976
remove kebab
>>
>>55759802
actually, the Catholic church is the leading moneymaker here. Catholic charities are in charge of housing and hosting refugees. They are doing the job the Red Cross and UN is supposed to be doing. And getting paid very well to do it.

But go on and blame the jews. good goyim
>>
>>55758976

Expunge all non-Europeans. 30 days to leave in an orderly fashion or face internment in forced "labor" camps.

That or a quick bullet in the back of the head

But back in reality....

Eu will probably welcome more to come, because by their logic, if the entity of Europe is Muslim, they wont blow their own communities up.
>>
>>55758976
Get rid of the leftwing filth first, then deal with the muslims
>>
You continentals are proper shills. Have fun with your multiculturalism.
>>
File: 057.png (1 MB, 1920x1371) Image search: [Google]
057.png
1 MB, 1920x1371
>>55759801
Yes, we can do it.
>>
If you wanted to do something about the migrant crisis, Islam and terrorists, you would have done it already.

You should have had rallies today demanding that government resign and these people are deported.

But, it's just another day. This incident will be forgotten about just like the one earlier in the year, the brainwashing will continue and more will be allowed in. Things will be back to normal within a month with whites blaming themselves for causing these attacks.

If you have any fucking sense, you should leave your countries for somewhere else as soon as possible because there is not going to be a race war ever.
>>
Dissolve itself.
>>
>>55758976
Well what they should do and what they will do are two different things.
What they will do is nothing but continue on the same agenda and ensure they get in "ISIS do not represent the peaceful Islam we know".

But on the same token people don't do anything to change it either.
They will continue to buy from paki shops, they will continue to buy from their take aways, they will continue to converse with them on the street, they will continue to blame everybody but Muslims (except on 4chan), they will continue to ride in their taxis, they will continue to use their services, they will continue to smile at them at the schools, they will continue to allow them to be their doctors, they will continue to go to them in the checkouts of supermarkets rather than wait in a queue for a white check out, they will continue to defend them on facebook, they will continue to allow them to not come together and condone these attacks (not just an imam giving Taqiya), they will continue to work with them, they will continue to buy and sell with them, they will continue to keep quiet and continue to witness the white genocide and Islamification of Europe.

The only answer is to shut them down, give them nothing, stop funding them, stop them at the borders, give them complete and utter non-compliance nor the time of day.
UNTIL they as a whole amass on the streets and completely denounce ISIS and all terrorists and rapists as part of their religion, so far they manage to amass in their thousands to protest against wars and for the victims of Israel, I have seen many many thousands flocking to the streets in vigils for the victims in Paris, not a single brown face amongst them.
>>
>>55758976
>what should the EU do?
Fuck off, that's what.
>>
>>55767227
Aladin please
>>
>>55767358
Hows it working out for you, lad?
>>
>>55767358
Maybe it's just europeans that come off as pussy whipped man babys. EU needs to allow police to carry guns at all times.

With real fucking bullets too.
>>
>>55768561
I would love to get a weapon legally, if the fire rises, i will hit up some russians. They always know the way :^)
>>
>>55768528
Oh didn't see you reply, not so my friend but i think we will rise. Hope you sort your country out aswell, i always liked murica (The Land, People not the Politics)
>>
>>55768913
Yeah but you'll never know the glory of going to a gun store and buying a gun and choosing from hundreds they have, and feeling each one to find the best one for your body shape.
Sort of like when harry potter gets his wand.

You'll never know brah.
>>
>>55769178
so then sort your nigger problem out and your police and corrupt government then you come preach, until then, you are no better than a yuropoor sat on their hands.
>>
>>55758976
Arbeit macht frei
>>
File: 1447552272993.gif (3 MB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
1447552272993.gif
3 MB, 440x247
>>55769178
I know, but i will visit America someday, because its really nice if you don't go into the hood i think.

I want to shoot an M4 or an M9 and all that good stuff.

Feeling the freedom and laughing while eating a bratwurst, seems good to me.
>>
>>55760173
Where are you? London?
>>
>>55769178
So what do you spheres normally opt for?
>>
>>55758976
Disband. Commit seppuku as well.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.