[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1447510628108.png (911 KB, 1780x1092) Image search: [Google]
1447510628108.png
911 KB, 1780x1092
Lol
>>
>>55758719

The fuck? There's nothing inconsistent about thinking most Muslims are peaceful and not a danger, and still wanting the police to come in and kill the ones who are, especially when they're currently shooting at you.
>>
>>55758719
>File: 1447510628108.png (911 KB, 1780x1092)
jew
>>
This is some severe autism you are showing OP
>>
File: passion-of-vanunu.jpg (204 KB, 1000x771) Image search: [Google]
passion-of-vanunu.jpg
204 KB, 1000x771
>>55758719
Can we get actual translations of these posts?
Even IF he is right about 'not all Muslims' etc I'd like to see him argue for 'diversity is strength' now
>>
>>55759042
>Islam is a religion of peace :^)
>Death penalty for trivial shit like adultry, in the most peaceful manner possible: Stoning :^)
>Swedish Muslims are celebrating the shootings in their facebooks :^)
Just because the "moderate" Muslims don't say it to your face that they want you gone, doesn't mean that they don't want you gone.
>>
>>55758719
It's a shame he survived tho
>>
>>55759789
>Can we get actual translations of these posts?
No, it was not Muslims that killed, It was crazies. Islam is a religion of peace and 99% of the Muslim population live in peace with their neighbors.

France have faults, but it is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. I am proud having grown up in the middle (alongside) of Arabs, Asians, Blacks, Jews, Christians, Muslims etc. It is our riches, it is our force.

On the Right:
I am still at the Bataclan. First floor, Gravely wounded! They need to give the assault as soon as possible. There are survivors inside. They are shooting everyone. One by one. 1st floor, hurry up!!!

Alive. Only had cuts.... A carnage.... cadavers everywhere.
>>
sounds like you're grasping at straws t b h.
>>
>>55761397
Cheers m88
>>
>>55760442
Maybe he learned a lesson?
>>
>>55758719
there was a similar one with some dickless white liberal talking about black violence being justified then later getting beaten to death by a nigger.
>>
>>55758719
I feel like this is one of those "I don't know what irony is" posts.

Nothing here is ironic or "catching that lefty in a lie lol!' or anything. You're just autistic and have no friends, job, education, life, or future.
>>
>>55762530

Except that most muslims think that everyone should be forced to comply to muslim social law.
>>
>>55762881
Except Hitler killed 6 million jews

that's about as relevant as whatever the fuck you just said.
>>
>>55762530
>>55762992
Will you fucking stormfag aussies go back to >>stormfront or >>Reddit ?
The holocaust didn't happen, Jesus fuck.
No matter WHAT you do your precious kike idol ol' "Uncle Hitler" didn't and will never commit a real genocide.
>>
File: hacis.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
hacis.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
Please, don't kill the muslims. Please don't deport the muslims.

They make kebabs. Who will make kebabs if they are gone? Where will I get dinner? I guarantee you many pure blooded whites will die of confusion and starvation if this happens.
>>
>>55761889
Nope. Most likely he's gonna put an even bigger distance between ISIS and "moderate muslims" in his head even thought a lot of these "moderate muslims" support ISIS even in the west.
>>
>>55760224

Adultry should be a death penalty though.
You're not a kek, are you?
>>
>>55763283
Indians and Greeks make kebabs y'know
>>
>>55763283
Greek Orthos can make Kebab. baaa baa
>>
>>55762992

Apparently you can't fucking read so I'll try to spell it out more explicitly

Most muslims say that everyone should be forced to follow sharia law, even if that means acting violently against them. While most muslims probably wouldn't be personally willing to do such violence, most endorse it.
>>
>>55763283
Greeks can make kebab and better kebab
>>
>>55763776
wut? sauce?
>>
>>55763534
we make Gyros m8 completely different than kebab or doner
because Gyros is pork or chicken
>>
>>55761397
Are you the dumb newfag who joined pol today?
>>
File: moderate islam.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>55764236

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
>>55764300
Gyros is what you call Kebab to be able to actually eat it without feeling as traitors.
>>
>>55762530
irony is the opposite of what is expected

you can't honestly look at all the expectations in the left post, then look at the post on the right, and go, "oh yeah that is not irony to be aych family"
>>
>>55758719
This is actually really great that he lived, I almost guarantee you he has changed and will never feel safe around mudslimes again
>>
>>55761397
>France have faults, but it is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture.

>I am proud having grown up in the middle (alongside) of Arabs, Asians, Blacks, Jews, Christians, Muslims etc. It is our riches, it is our force.

Fuck that pc liberal faggot and all like him: they all need to understand you can only pick one of the above two scenarios. His second sentence promoting a multicultural utopian vision of a mixed France, inevitably leads to the dissolution of the unique France with it's own rich history and culture that he extols as beautiful in his first sentence. How can he not see that coexistence of the two is impossible?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.