[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you kafir are alright.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Don't go to Rome, Washington, or London tomorrow.
>>
FBI incoming in 10.
>>
>>55757394

Reported this thread to MI5 :^ )
>>
Lame bait son.
>>
>>55757554
Why would they care, its not as if they cared for the Paris 13th strikes either,
>>
Bu-but I was going to go to all 3 tomorrow.

Guess I'll just go to Brazil and Korea instead
>>
Dont Tell me what not to do! i Will go to all them placez nigga
>>
>>55757554

I don't think FBI actually lurk, it's just someone here tips them off.
>>
>>55757394
james bond is on his way..........
>>
>>55757394
>Kaffir
Are you using a proxy from Salisbury?
>>
>>55758131
What makes you think they don't?
>>
>>55757394
Holy shit you dun goofed son. This is probably the stupidest mistake you have ever made in your entire life.
>>
>>55758131

They lurk /r9k/
>>
15 year old OP scared as fuck right now.

Enjoy jailtime faggot.
>>
you goofed OP, expect interpol at your door soon, better get your bike wheel ready
>>
>>55758269

I'm sorry guise, I was just joking. I'm a good goy :(
>>
Every terror event there is always this guy and they always get arrested and have to go on TV apologizing like a little bitch. Makes me chuckle
>>
>>55757394
You really are brainless, knowing they lock people up in your country for sending mean tweets to gay divers. The irony is that if you really are a muslim, you'll have a much better chance of getting away with it.
>>
Rome, NY, Washington state? I mean be fking specific and wait for the knock at the door. You're fucked.
>>
>>55759217

My bum hole is all oiled and ready.
>>
File: Obama France.jpg (65 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Obama France.jpg
65 KB, 480x480
Everything will be okay. Obama has contained ISIS.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.