[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: jenner.png (397 KB, 1000x585) Image search: [Google]
jenner.png
397 KB, 1000x585
If your child told you that they were gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender, what would you do?
>>
>>55754987

We would go rock climbing, and they would have an accident they wouldn't recover from...
>>
>>55754987
Looks like somebody's going to be omitted from the will.
>>
idc they're not me
>>
Put them up for adoption
>>
let it play out, because the worst punishment of all is knowing that you fucked your own life beyond repair
>>
>>55754987
Shout
>>
Get him out of public school and watch him magically turn normal again.
>>
Hit them with a belt
>>
If they're old enough to make that choice, they're old enough to live on their own.

Throw them out of the house and cut off support.
>>
>>55754987

That's alright, people are allowed to be attracted to the same sex or feel as though they're in the wrong body. It doesn't make me think any less of you.

But if you bring home a nigger, I'm kicking your ass out of the house.
>>
>>55754987
Tell them in turn that I am an incestuous pedo and proceed to rape them.
>>
Say stop liking what i don't like.
>>
Give it a few months and you'll realize it was just a phase, son. Let's go play catch.
>>
>>55754987
tell them to stop being american.
>>
And I want to be rich, son.
>>
>>55755209
This. Fuckin broke my heart when I learned my sister was a coal burner. Haven't talked to her in over a decade.
>>
>>55754987
When I have kids I plan on actually being a parent
So needless to say they will not come out like that
>>
File: N-Lth7CH.jpg (35 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
N-Lth7CH.jpg
35 KB, 450x450
>>55754987
>the last thing they see
>>
>>55754987
nothing. Let them live the way they choose.
>>
>>55755669
of course a hue would say that
>>
>>55755241
But, Dad, I'm playing a game. I haven't finished my mission yet. Why would I want to play catch. Also how could you say that? Dad, how could you say that? *Cries*

Now what's your plan?
>>
I would tell them, "Fuck you, this ain't Canada"
>>
>gay
Nothing
>lesbian
Make sure their not a lug
>bi
Make sure they are not autistic
>Trans
Seek mental help for them asap.

All other answers are 2 edgy or 2 liberal 5 me.
>>
>>55754987
Sacrifice him/her on the top of a pyramid and eat his/her heart
>>
File: kermit pepe.jpg (42 KB, 595x820) Image search: [Google]
kermit pepe.jpg
42 KB, 595x820
>>55756257

Mexico going full Aztec.
>>
I would ask him why the fuck he thinks it's any of my, or anyone else's business where he decides to shove his show. I'd tell him to stop crying and then I'd beat the living shit out of him with a belt.
>>
>>55754987
Burn them.

Sadly, they are blood of my blood, but this is necessary.
>>
It would be fine if they were gay/lesbian/bisexual because they are the only real sexualities. However if they were transgender I would get them mental help for the mental illness
>>
LGB is just a fetish and it's fine by me so long as they act normal and decent in public (think Pim Fortuyn), I'd let them have civil unions and child adoption too

T is a mental illness that requires institutionalization t b h
>>
Disown them and kick them out. Knock my wife up and try again.
>>
>>55756377
It's better than going full mexican
>>
>>55754987
gay/les/bi

Son, I am disappoint, but it is your choice.

Trans-> Accidental death occurs.
>>
>>55754987
I'd tell them to make a good living to protect themselves first before coming out.
>>
>>55756257
>not flaying them and wearing their skin

Xipe Totec is disappointed
>>
>>55754987
I just fucked a trap last night
>>
>>55754987
I told my father, recently, only because of his constant pestering, that I am a faggot.

the fact that I think that my sexual orientation is abnormal, and the fact that I am abstinent, probably helped to soften the blow.

He handled it quite well.
>>
>>55754987
>gay/lesbian

alright, but it better go no further than that
>transexual

Don't support any of their antics, and disown them if they get surgery or some hormones behind my back. I won't let them be exposed to tranny propaganda as a kid anyway though, if they see a tranny I'll tell them they're rich people with mental illnesses.
>>
>>55754987
My child would be home schooled and the electric jew wouldn't be allowed in my house, so it wouldn't happen.

Don't let your kids be brainwashed, folks.
>>
>>55754987
Who cares?
>>
>>55755209
I agree
>>
>>55757524
Sorry, friend. I was homeschooled early on and then went to private school. I had attentive and involved parents. I still turned out to be a faggot.

You can do your very best and still have your son turn out to be a faggot. I am just preparing you for the possibility.
>>
File: 1445747612071.jpg (88 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445747612071.jpg
88 KB, 720x720
Im more worried about my son being a furry than any of that lol
>>
>>55758139
This is the literal worst case scenario.
>>
>>55757662
Says the person indoctrinated by the media and his professors.

You should care. It matters.
>>
>>55757524
Homeschooling isn't enough anymore, and neither is boycotting TV from the household.

If the little shit has access to a computer, or a phone, he will practically brainwash himself. You can't act like the state of today's internet would be any better for him.
>>
>>55758300

Indeed. It can't be some natural thing, nobody just thinks "Gee, I'm an animal on the inside." If they were really an animal on the inside, they wouldn't have the cognitive ability to ponder identity.
>>
>>55758300
>gay furry

could you imagine

fuck , im having ten kids. I can forget the furry one and focus on the real ones
>>
>>55755807
Wait a day or two. They're fucking children.
>>
>If your child told you that they were gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender, what would you do?

If they have to "come out" to me and make a big scene, they are obviously attention seeking little shits.

A real perant would know their child and already know if any of it was true.

as long as they dont go all leftist bluepilled paki loving sjw fags then i'm fine.
>>
>>55754987
I HAVE NO CHILD

YOU ARENT MY CHILD

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I DEFEND MYSLEF
>>
>>55758639
>I can forget the furry one and focus on the real ones

kek
>>
File: ButItDo-OscarGamble-MTG.png (261 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
ButItDo-OscarGamble-MTG.png
261 KB, 396x554
>>55754987
I'd say "I love you just the same, and to hell with anyone who doesn't."

>Also, very quietly relieved that my daughter will never have an unwanted pregnancy.
>>
>gay
That's ok, just be responsible.
>lesbian
>bi
>trans
I don't know how I would react, but if this were a real thing I suppose I'll get medical -psychiatric- support.
>>
>>55754987
Not give a fuck. That way if they're not serious and it's a cry for attention, they know they need to find another way.
If they are serious, I still don't give a fuck. Win/win.
>>
>>55755192
fucking this.
>>
>>55754987
i'd be happy for them mostly cause my fiance is trans.

It would be better if they were to come out as something it would be trans since my fiance could help them through all the transition stages as shes been through it herself.
>>
>>55754987
If they were a little prancing mincer they would be disowned. If they were a "transgender" I would put them on pimozide and solve the issue.
>>
>>55760191
>a flip not being supportive of LGBT rights

your country is literally full of them. why are you not tollerant?
>>
"You're wierd"
>>
File: fedora.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fedora.webm
3 MB, 640x640
>>55758639
>im having ten kids. I can forget the furry one and focus on the real ones

interesting that you would say that. i come from a family of 10 children and i'm gay and i haven't spoken to my parents or siblings in 20 years. it is sad but they are such brainwashed religious assholes that i can't stand to be around them. i hope that one day they will grow up and realize what they lost but i guess when you have that many children it is easier to lose one of them.
>>
>>55755209
you wanna be gay, that's fine, but that I'm a woman trapped in a man's body shit is serious mental illness.
>>
File: 50sdad1.jpg (31 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
50sdad1.jpg
31 KB, 340x270
>>55754987

Fine, just don't be a faggot about it
>>
>>55754987
If they were gay or bi I wouldnt care.
If they were trans I would divorce my wife because I would never put my child in a situation that allows them to develop such a mental illness. Would clearly be my wifes fault.
>>
>>55754987
Wouldnt care
Unless its trans.
Kick that little faggot in the balls

Oh wait…
>>
>>55754987

Are they going to expect me to pay for shit I can't afford?

I can help them raise money but by God I ain't a fucking ATM.
>>
>>55754987
>Gay
Whatever
>Lesbian
Make sure she doesn't turn into tumblrtards nad that her gf isn't a retard.
>Bi
Whatever
>Trans
Send that niggah to the psych ward
>>
>>55754987
>gay
Kill them
>lesbian
Kill them
>bi
Kill them
>tranny
Kill them
>>
>>55757967
Anecdotes aren't fact, faggot
>>
>>55754987
Awesome leaked photos of the Fallout 4 deathclaw anon!
>>
I would tell them I'm still there parent and they can't have a bf gf tf or a pet till they're 18
Kidding I would do my best to raise them so that no matter what they're attracted to they'd still vote trump!
>>
>>55754987
I'm gonna have a few of them so the odds of my genes being passed on are increased.
>>
>>55754987
gay/lesbian/bi: I understand that's your decision and I support you

wanting to mutilate your penis: you realize that wont really make you a woman right? You'll just be a man with a mutilated penis, one that doesn't work or feel like the real thing. Think about whats worse, being trapped in a body you dont like, or not realizing you like having a penis more than a smelly, disgusting vagina that no one wants to stick their dick in.
>>
>>55754987

In Russia this isn't a problem. Perhaps there is something in your water in America that everyone is so gay.
>>
>>gay
>Kill them then myself
>>lesbian
>Kill them then myself
>>bi
>Kill them then myself
>>tranny
>Kill them then myself
>>
File: 1402930715328.jpg (128 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1402930715328.jpg
128 KB, 512x512
>>55754987
I will help him in his transition, of course, like the good father I am.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.