[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone refer me to any section of the Quran that advocates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15
File: quran.gif (23 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
quran.gif
23 KB, 256x256
Can anyone refer me to any section of the Quran that advocates the use of radicalism or violence against any "non-believers"?

Am I just a victim of Jew media or are there actually people so desperately ready to die for Islam?
>>
You have to look at the Hadiths for that shit, senpai.
>>
File: le religion of peace.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
le religion of peace.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>55754811
Here you go family
>>
File: 1380490174841.jpg (86 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1380490174841.jpg
86 KB, 640x512
>>55755249
(OP)

Much appreciated, sir.
>>
>>55755249
then again:

http://quran.com/109

http://quran.com/5/32

>>55755590
context is everything though. The Quran was recorded over a period of 20 years. If you want to understand these verses, read the preceding ones as well.
>>
File: 1428118801816.gif (494 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1428118801816.gif
494 KB, 200x200
>>55755181
So there's an entire population of Muslims (radicals) who base their beliefs on some shit that may not even be legit?
>>
>>55755725
To an extent, yes. People have tried to verify hadiths and there are some recorders of hadiths that are generally seen as more accurate than others.

Source of knowledge: raised Sunni Muslim, yet agnostic now.
>>
>>55754811

There is literally none unless you take them out of context.

Islam is peaceful.
>>
File: 1372961772165.jpg (22 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1372961772165.jpg
22 KB, 406x364
>>55755977
>>Obviously IIDF
>>
>>55755977
Typical from you Muhammed
>>
>>55754811
Oh, and also OP:

"Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."

(60:8)
>>
>>55755915
How much of the recent islamic terrorism do you think is linked to the wahabists? From an outsiders perspective I get the impression they're virtually responsible for everything in the last two decades.
>>
>>55755977
So much this
>>
>>55756783
It's a mixture of Wahhabism and other elements. Islamic terrorism, in my opinion at least, is as much religious fanaticism-based as it is socio-politically based. Wahhabism gave them the means to re-direct their anger towards the world into something (albeit destructive), yet the anger within them, stemming from their political/social environment is the all-important background to their actions.

In regards to the Sunni-Shiite disparity, if that's where you were going with your question (I'm not sure), most of the Middle East is Sunni, and most Shiites lived/live relatively comfortable lives in comparison (anything to the West of Iran is implied here), so I don't think it translated into terrorism a-la-Al Qaeda or ISIS because of that.
>>
File: 1444423007039.jpg (2 MB, 2927x3583) Image search: [Google]
1444423007039.jpg
2 MB, 2927x3583
This
>>
>>55758520
>chronological progression from peace to violence
In what chronological order exactly? As is found in the book? Because that's not really chronological by time.

>suicide bombings for allah

"And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."
—Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), ayat 29

>emphasis on this world
completely unfounded, out of context.
http://www.parsquran.com/data/show.php?lang=eng&user=eng&quantity=&sura=26&ayat=88

>no moral values
If you scroll up you'll see justice a a value.

This is not only completely biased, it is highly ignorant, incredibly presumptuous, incredibly sketchy in the assumptions it makes, and uses more buzzwords than feminist literature. Please try again next time, with proper research, taken in proper context. Don't spread hatred.
>>
>>55758520
> Christian Legacy: Technology and medicine
>>
>>55759919
wait wha..?
>>
File: 1408405985074.png (4 KB, 383x156) Image search: [Google]
1408405985074.png
4 KB, 383x156
>>55759886
>muh context

Fuck off. The Qur'an is the literal word of Allah and every single word must be followed in its most literal sense.

You don't get to pick and choose what parts you like and what you don't.

You're either all or none at all.

So which is it, faggot?
>>
>>55760282
>don't get to pick and choose what parts you like and what parts you don't like

but that's exactly what you're doing when taking it out of context. You're literally cherry-picking the parts you like/want to draw attention to, disregarding any possible meaning conveyed over multiple verses.
>>
>>55755724
>context is everything though

Not to muslims, evidently
>>
>>55754811
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
>>
>>55760536
Yes, I get to do that. I get to dissect your religion and examine all of its parts. You know why, you retarded mongrel? Because I don't believe in it. I have the ultimate freedom to question it.

YOU on the other hand, can NOT do that. You have to believe and follow every single word from cover to cover because it's YOUR religion.

If I don't like something about your religion, then your entire religion is negated for me.

If the Quran says that you must do 100 good deeds and 1 bad deed, then that 1 bad deed is enough for me to call your religion hateful and a cult-like terrorist group.

If you need the fear of eternal torture from religion to act like a decent person, you're an uncivilized animal and you deserve to be taken to the nearest slaughterhouse and killed for the sake of the well being of every civilized human being.

Any more questions, you terrorist?
>>
>>55760644
>not understanding the political appeal of preaching cherry picked arguments to legitimize your own ambitions of power in the middle east
>generalizing all Muslims, whether Shiite, Sunni, Sufi, Quranist, or otherwise, despite the fact that they have notable differences in interpretation, mainly due to context
>believing in simple explanations to extremely complex problems

Come on man. Here I am trying to have a reasonable discussion yet all I get is general buzzwords and empty arguments.
>>
>>55755977
Yeah that's why the middle east and every other muslim nation is a cluster fuck of violence, death and human rights violations.
>>
>>55761187
I thought human rights only apply to nations which have signed the geneva conventions?
>>
>>55761187

Actually muslim nations are the most advanced in the world, have practically zero crime, zero racism, zero thievery, etc. There is no hunger or anything as Allah (swt) dictates that muslims must be kind to one another.
>>
>>55755724
Will you people stop referring 5:32 without referring to 5:33? And then you have the nerve to fucking talk about context?

As for fucking 109, these verses "descended" (lel) on the """""prophet""""" when the Quraesh tried to get him to pray to their gods as a show of good will, and that was his lame ass way of saying "no".

Then he got the fuck out of Mecca and he started to attack their caravans.
>>
>>55760888
Do you want me to apply the same logic to any abrahamic religion?

Leviticus 20:13.
Oh, and this.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16785

He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones. If you are to judge me then judge yourself as well. I have refrained from using insults because I see no need to do so. You, on the other hand, feel an inherent need to criticize my conduct as uncivilized whilst giving me intricate details on how my existence is somehow a plague. You say this, not knowing anything about who I am, what I stand for, and otherwise.

>I get to dissect your religion and examine all of it's parts
I still don't understand your entitlement complex. But, in any case, if you're going to put Islam under scrutiny, I assume you want to carry out a sound analysis, one where you research first, then come to a conclusion, as opposed to having a conclusion already and now simply looking for things to justify it, such as cherry picked quran verses, don't you agree?

Also: I did say I'm agnostic, and that I was raised Sunni Muslim.

If you refuse to listen to anything that doesn't fit your narrative, how do you ever expect to grow as a person?
>>
>>55761612
That is some tasty bait Mohammad
>>
>>55761864
>Old testament

The theology of the vast majority of Christianity teaches that Jesus has replaced that with the New Testament.

There are some verses that support this, and some that oppose it, but it's the offical teaching of the church everywhere.

When you're trying to equate problems in the Bible with problems in the Quran, can you at least be a little bit honest? Dishonesty points to lack of character. Is it easier for you to lie as an atheist?
>>
File: CoolOldGuy.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
CoolOldGuy.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Ask Him.
>>
File: 1447527426164.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447527426164.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>55754811
All 164 jihad verses from the Quran quoted FOR YOU.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

Plain Quran for crossreferencing.

http://quran.com/
>>
>>55755977

the paris attackers took the verses out of context alright.

>perfect message
>needs explaining

get the fuck out mohashit
>>
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.islam-et-verite.com/pages/dossier-islam/le-coran-et-les-mecreants.html&gws_rd=cr&ei=6PNHVqrlGMyna8evnIgP

Maybe 100 Surate about killing each other !!
>>
>>55761864
Hey Muzzie!

SHAKIR: Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

So can you describe how no muslim today anywhere in the world should beat their wife in light of the above verse?
>>
>>55761864
I'm not religions, friend.

I couldn't care less about your religious rants.

What a religious person has to say has inherently zero fucking value because you're deluded to begin with. You've been thoroughly brainwashed and indoctrinated since childhood to believe that there's an invisible man in the sky who favors a specific group.

Want to know why I dismiss your god? Just look at the reasons why you dismiss every other god that has been conjured throughout human history.
>>
>>55762449

It doesn't need explaining. Do you understand what out of context means?

If you take Christ's words out of context in the bible, you can make him into things he is not too.
>>
lmao shitskins are so stupid they cant even print their book in ther right direction
>>
>>55754811
Islam is not just the Qur'an.

It's

Qur'an - the revelation given to Muhammad by Allah, through the archangel Gabriel

Hadith - the literature which recounts the sayings and actions of The Prophet and His Companions

Sira - the Biography of The Prophet, the Gospel of Muhammad
>>
>>55754811
>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

"From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot."

>Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

>Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

>Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

>Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"

>Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm

Dozens more where that came from.
>>
>>55761857
>stop referring to 5:32 without 5:33
Gladly. The verse is very clear; those who fight God and his prophet. In other words, the presence of the prophet is the defining element here; the verse is referring to the early wars they fought, probably after the pilgrimage.

>>55762180
No worries.
http://www.answering-christianity.com/death_for_cursing_parents.htm

http://www.cedricstudio.com/personal/judgment.html

It's not that difficult to do the same thing as you've done to me.

>>55762544
>can you describe how no Muslim today anywhere in the world should beat their wife in light of the above verse?

https://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/10/27/59014.html

This is why I stress context and interpretation thereof. There is no "black" and "white" Islam, it's all shades of grey.
>>
File: :DDDD.png (894 KB, 950x591) Image search: [Google]
:DDDD.png
894 KB, 950x591
>>55760011
ayy lmao
>>
>>55763032
Please bombard me with more ad hominems and give me an even more extensive run-down of your pseudo-intellect.

Also, for the third time, I'm agnostic.
>>
File: 1447546715498.jpg (130 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447546715498.jpg
130 KB, 720x960
>>55754811
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 700x900
>>55763112
>>
>>55763302
>No worries.
>It's not that difficult to do the same thing as you've done to me.

But you haven't done the same thing. Those are not holy commands.

in Christian theology, Matthew was not a God, or an angel, or Jesus. He was just a man. Matthew has said that something should happen - but he is not timeless, or eternal. He simply knows that's immediately around him, and as a human he is fallible.

That's extremely different from the situation with the Quran - where the whole thing is believed to be the literal commands from God.

Do you understand this difference? The Bible simply recounts what a number of humans said at various times - but what they said are not commandments. If Matthew said that "You should not eat lamb", then that is not a divine law or commandment that all Christians must follow forever.

The Bible describing that a human commanded something at the time, and the Quran containing what is seen as a direct command from Allah, is not analogous at all.

>This is why I stress context and interpretation thereof. There is no "black" and "white" Islam, it's all shades of grey

But that isn't a commandment that no Muslim should beat their wife. It's simply a view that the wife should beat her husband back. In almost all cases, the husband will still be vastly stronger than the wife - so her beating hmi back will be ineffective.

But none of that actually takes away the commandment that unruly wives should be beaten. So again: How is it that no Muslim man should beat his wife, when the commandment is clear?

To that question: "The wife can fight back" is not an answer.
>>
>>55763480
>muh ad hominem

Because there's nothing left to discuss with you.

You've been directed several times to parts of the Quran that clearly shows that Islam is full of hate and bigotry.

In every single one of those cases you've responded with "muh context" or some other equally retarded statement.

If you so care about context, why the fuck are you still studying a book written in an age where even the most basic parts of science would be considered magic?

Your agnosticism means jack shit, too. You're still denying that Islam is a hateful religion.

Also, just because you think that others are misinterpreting Islam and that Islam is peaceful or whatever doesn't change reality.

A majority of Muslims are radicals who support sharia law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Basically, either go allahu Akbar something or become completely atheistic. There is no in between. Islam is cancer that needs to be abolished.
>>
>>55763112

oh ok, so the fact that almost every terrorist attack is perpetrated by someone who identifies himself as a muslim is pure coincidence. or they took the verses out of context too. I am a bit confused please explain.
>>
>>55764167
>>55764452

there's really no point in all of this. All I can say is live and let live. It's 4:16 in the morning here, I couldn't care less anymore desu. Good night.
>>
>>55763302
>those who fight God and his prophet.

AND SPREAD MISCHIEF IN THE LAND HOLY FUCK THE DECEPTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> the presence of the prophet is the defining element here

No. That's not how the verse concerning the spoil of war was interpreted even though it would have been a much more likely candidate for that kind of reasoning. It is said explicitly that Muhammad is to receive a fifth of the spoil of war, and the way this was interpreted later on is that the Caliph who lead armies would received their fifth of the spoil. The verse didn't loose relevance with Muhammad's death, even though it was (and still is) tied to his person.

A more plausible interpretation of 5:33 is that, in a muslim land, those who "spread mischief" ought to be killed, and to encompass "war against Allah" to include intellectual war as well.

But it's not even clear that this applies only to muslim land, since you can wage war from outside.
>>
Regardless of whether or not the quran says anything about violence the bottom line is that violent terrorists and groups like ISIS are muslim.
>>
>>55765119
#rekt

A part of me was rooting for you but I cant lie senpai
>>
>>55765119

When I correct you on both your false statements, you back out?

Sorry, but Islam is a machine that creates death. The people responsible for spreading it have a record of guilt written in blood.

"Live and let live" equals "prevent the machine from killing".
>>
>>55765119
Rekt
>>
File: 1446091422764.png (428 KB, 680x949) Image search: [Google]
1446091422764.png
428 KB, 680x949
>>55765119
#rekt
>>
>>55765119
>there is mo point to any of this

Yeah no thanks Muhammad, I don't want the most parasitic group in human history to simply barge into my country just because I'm was too complacent to do anything.
>>
>>55761612
ah, so this is bait.
>>
Islam and the Quran are basically domination tactics to use on mudskins. They have many wives therefore having more children.
The Quran proclaims rewards for those whom fight harder than those who are non-believers, tricking mudskins into a mindset of, even in death, there is no loss.

tl;dr - monkeys trained to fuck a lot and spread the stain of islam across the world
>>
>muh context
>muh interpretations
>muh hadiths
>>
>>55761612
Sharia law is killer
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.