[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets start something /pol/ As you can see here, Smernie Banders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: bernie sanders.png (186 KB, 1038x762) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders.png
186 KB, 1038x762
Lets start something /pol/

As you can see here, Smernie Banders uses the term "small incident" to describe the killings in France of 127+ people and 200+ people injured

Will /pol/ leap onto this opportunity to rip him to shreds? Ab-so-fucking-lutely!

Start the hashtag "#ApologiseNowBernie" to try and get this kek to apologise for what he said

Lets fucking do it guys, you in?
>>
This is not a real tweet
>>
how many times has he blamed "americans" for shit again?
>>
>>55754642
OMFG THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE RUINING OUR COUNTRY
>>
>>55754720
Yes it is
>>
>>55754720
It's real enough.
#ApologizeNowBernie
>>
>Posting fake tweets
>Using low quality bait

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>55754746
use the Zed, mate
apologiZe
>>
>>55753577
>>>55753577
>>
> Link to tweet
> Fake and gay

Pick one
>>
>>55754887
It's not a fake tweet, you go on Bernie's account on Twatter and you will find it there
>>
>>55754642
Bump m8
>>
>>55754642
Tfw I was actually considering voting for Sanders.

I agree with liberals on a lot of things but their foreign policy is cancer
>>
>>55754642

>we care about facts on /pol/
>not such feelings and emotions as those leftists
>>
>>55754808
This.
If you want to hunt the nose you must first become the nose.
>>
>>55754887
It's satire.
>>
>>55754952
gib direct link goyim
>>
>>55754642
What did you expect from a sniveling kike?
>>
>>55754642
I HAD donated to his campaign, but after this i replied to one of his emails telling him to fuck off.

We can't let these people into our country.
>>
>>55754642
MODS - this is fake.
>>
File: 1444155517045.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1444155517045.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>>55754642
>SMALL INCIDENT
>M
>A
>L
>L

>I
>N
>C
>I
>D
>E
>N
>T
Tell that to the wounded and the families of the dead you creepy fucking, pedo-looking, bernout
>>
>tweet not being real
>people still replying to obvious troll

Why
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.