[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We always talk about how the jews are the source of the current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jewish_lobby.jpg (64 KB, 389x612) Image search: [Google]
jewish_lobby.jpg
64 KB, 389x612
We always talk about how the jews are the source of the current mass migration, but a lot of people say it doesn't make sense.
My hypotheses is that they have the following reasons to cause it:

>1) It weakens their only possible rival.
The whites. It's not a secret that a lot of radical zionists are preaching to pollute and destroy the white race since a century ago (notable examples: the Kalergi Plan, but not only that).

>2) The muslims countries around Israel become a lot less populated and thus weaker.
And so zionists have an easier time expanding Israel, as they alwas wanted to do.

>3) They get paid a lot of money.
Both by the migrants and by the european governments that take in the refugees. Here in Italy the government and the mafia take so much money from each immigrant that they say "migrants are a better business than heroin".
Not to mention all the industries that get very cheap labor.

>4) With Europe filled with muslims and anti-semitism on the rise, all the european jews have very good reason to move to Israel, thereby making it stronger.
I expect jews migration to Isreal to grow a lot in the next years.

These are only my hypotheses. Can someone who better studied the matter elaborate/debunk them?
I'm genuinely interested in understanting if this accusation that the jews are causing the mass immigration is logical or not.
>>
These are reasonable assertions.
>>
>>55754622
Bump.
>>
>>55755577
It seems to me too.

A lot of people say that it doesn't make sense to think that jews are helping muslims, their sworn enemies, go to better countries, but when you think about it, it actually could be true.

I mean, a lot of zionists have told they planned to do exactly that. (IE: that fucking psycho, Barbara Spectre)
>>
What if a higher order of power is using the Jewish identity as a veil to hide behind? Another source of trickery could be above all this but wearing the mask of the Jew for political protection, illusion of population and religious impact. You're now being trained to hate Muslims and also Jews. The same scape-goats that were persecuted many times in the past, many of them innocent and peaceful people.
Be careful who you choose to hate. These schemes could be the result of a handful of men who wield serious influence. Do you think they'd want their identity to be discovered? They can't believe in a God and act this way. I was once on the JewsDidIt bandwagon but I'm starting to think that it's a piece of the grand illusion.
>>
>>55756241
>What if a higher order of power is using the Jewish identity as a veil to hide behind?
Possible, but who?
Also, I'm not hating jews. I'm only wary of zionists, because they share too many similarities with extremists muslims (the belief other humans are cattle, for instance).
>>
>>55756499
>WHO?
That's what I want to know. Some people would say something that's not human. Let your imagination help you, I don't know how to find them or reach them but they'll find justice, I'm certain of that.
>>
>>55756728
Pls let's not go into Reptilians territory.
>>
>>55756241
Freemason occultists. Vatican/London/DC demon worshippers

they pretend to be jews to make a mocking caricature of the Abrahamic god and get people to reject Him, thinking he's a hook nosed psychopath
>>
>>55756241
we are all peons maaan
>>
>>55757005
That reminds me of that urban legends that important politicians were gathering in the woods every few months to do weird ass demonic rituals... and then a reporter actually filmed the fucking thing and it turned out it was all true.
And nobody batted an eye.
>>
>>55754622
Nice work Italanon, my Ducati in the garage is smiling at you.
Pic is not mine.
>>
>>55758124
That's cultural appropriation and you're violating my safe space.
>>
>>55757056
Yeah, so? Doesn't mean we can't unite and rise up. Now is a better time than ever, just the fact that this conversation is happening and will continue happening in the free conversation space of the internet we will win.
>>
File: 1369606937274.jpg (527 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1369606937274.jpg
527 KB, 900x900
>>55756993
What? Why not? Come on maaaan, it's cool tho
>>
>>55759274
Because I'm a reptilian and I'm shy.
Let's just keep blaming the jews.
>>
>>55759597
I fuggin knew it
>>
>>55760937
We want to live on this planet too. We want to integrate.
Actually, no. We want you to integrate to us.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.