[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 15Paris-web2-tmagArticle.jpg (25 KB, 592x394) Image search: [Google]
15Paris-web2-tmagArticle.jpg
25 KB, 592x394
So do you think WW3 is gonna start? It seem's the Hollande want's to start some shit.
>>
>>55754366
>It seem's the Hollande want's to start some shit.
Lel. That cowardly kuk won't do shit.
>>
>>55754366
Let's hope so. This world needs it. There's no other way to get rid of the faggotry.
>>
King frog won't do shit
>>
The war will be:

+++P I T T I L E S S+++

-PM Hollande
>>
>>55754572
this
>>
>>55754366
He won't do shit. There will be another attack in the month and nothing will happen.
I don't know what's holding the country from doing something.
>>
>>55754366

They won't do shit. They're all scared little Leftists who can't do anything.
>>
File: 1447510309476.jpg (230 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1447510309476.jpg
230 KB, 720x540
>ww3

Who do you think the opposing sides will be. West vs kebab will hardly be worthy of the title ww3
>>
>>55754706
Merkel
>>
No, not WW3

More than likely NATO's going full Article 5 into Syria within 12 months.

Trudeau will look stupid
>>
I don't even care anymore. After watching a crowd of french tweens begging to be kucked by isis I hope even more of them get slaughtered and they truly lose their footing.

Let the shitskins have them.
France can get fucked for all I care, and they will do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>55754631
Correct translation would be merciless, not pitiless. With one t btw.
>>
No. French have already surrendered all their possessions including their wives, their children, their homes, their baguettes, and their country.

They are in full Mohammad defense mode. What we saw was not a group terrorizing a free people, we saw a people being shown their place under an Islamic state.
>>
>>55754706
>>55754787
Yeah, it's not like there's something wrong with your societies. Noooooo, never.
>>
>>55754366

He's probably just talking strong to keep people from supporting right-wing parties that would actually do something.
>>
>>55754862
This.
Frogs had it coming, and they're even begging for more.
Thank god for dead frogs.
>>
>>55754366
Wars require, you know, states declaring war on other, actual states. Not on made up NATO proxies and constructs that moonlight as 'moderate rebels'.
Did those guys even know their getup is actually aligned with NATO and by extension - with France?
What do they teach them in those camps all over Turkey and Saud, for heaven's sake?
>>
>>55754366
>It seem's the Hollande want's to start some shit.
Top fuckin kuck well meme'd.
>>
>>55754862
>>55754986
>yfw Stockholm syndrome gets renamed to Paris syndrome
>>
>>55754366
That puppet won't start anything, tho i have to thank him to make the situation so bad that blue pill are getting blown away from their ideology, i never saw so many leftist going full nationalist from my life. I guess my dad was right when he told me there has to be people getting kill so the things can change.
>>
>>55754836
Sauce?
>>
>>55754751
>West starts war with ISIS
>West more involved in Syria
>West declares war on Iran, led by Israel
>Russia moves to counter Western aggression and makes moves on ME with "Cold War" strategy
>Russia potential to lead to hot war
>Wider Europe/ME/North African war triggered
>China takes advantage of US distraction and starts limited campaign in East Asia.

Pretty unlikely, but maybe.
>>
Nationalist sentiment will grow in Europe, though. That's certain. WW3 could have actual potential in 2018.
>>
>>55757778
except china and Russia are with us on this. it's time for the world to come together and put these dogs out of their misery
>>
>>55759976
Someone doesn't know how geopolitics work. Russia and China can appear to be allied while still being real adversaries. I mean frankly they don't even appear to be allies. They'd take advantage of any perceived weakness to gain power.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.