[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me the serbian/eastern european war and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: billyboy.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
billyboy.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
Can someone explain to me the serbian/eastern european war and conflicts of the 90s? and what role the clintons had in it? i really can't find any books on this area (besides a few mentions of sarajevo)

was it christian rebels fighting muslim rebels or something? someone explain
>>
>>>/his/
>>
At that time I was a youngster and I believed the media narrative 100%

I recall it was presented as the Serbians committing brutal atrocities.

There wasn't much of an internet to get different opinions at that time, so I'm not sure if there was a lot of manipulation going on back then…as it seems to now.
>>
>>55753659
Use the fucking Google or >>>/his/
>>
Too many Muslims
>>
>>55753659

If I remember right we got involved in a civil war and arbitrarily called the side we didn't like (russia's allies btw) war criminals. The commanders had to twist Clinton's arm to keep him from surrendering on day one as well.
>>
>>55753720
>>55753970
This has to do with politics as much as it does history, don't use that board as an excuse to shut down discussion.
>>
>>55753720
end yourself
>>
>>55753659
well, I was living in Bosnia. First there was a relgion based war (Serbs, Muslim and Croats fighting each other).

My grandpa got killed by mudslims at that period. Soon after Krivousti made an agreement with mudslims to fight together with Croats against Serbs. <- Thats when we left for Germany, my father didnt want to fight together with mudslims on his side.
>>
>>55754345
so it wasn't christians vs muslims?

i'm confused. i'm not trolling, i just really want to know because I want to understand this. they never talked about this in American schools and I think it's ignored for a reason
>>
File: tumblr_ltslfhzAVw1qi2yfs.png (33 KB, 330x355) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltslfhzAVw1qi2yfs.png
33 KB, 330x355
>>55753659
There are a lot of good documentaries you can even find on YouTube

In short Yugoslavia was only held together by its dictator, once he died ethnic divisions flared up

Ethnic groups such as croatians(catholic slavs) and bosnia(muslim slavs) tried to break away but senior partner serbia(orthodox slavs) was having no part and intervened militarily

So serbia invaded with the help of serbian militias from ethnic enclaves thoughout Yugoslavia

Ethnic cleansing ensued and eventually the UN intervened (with US and clinton leading the charge)

And now Yugoslavia is Balkanized hence the Balkans
>>
>>55755007
no, it was free for all at first, then it became cathilics + muslims against orthodox christians
>>
Very simple desu. There used to be a beautiful and rich european country full of proud people. Theyhad a nice catholic religion and their country was one of the richest of europe. Then muslims grew like ants. They reclaimed stuff, made riots and crimes. People - the serbs - wrecked the muslims but usa france uk fucked them and had the idea of splitting the fucking country to control it. They called what the serbs were doing a genocide. Once the international community uses this world you know your country is pretty much fucked and gone. Yougoslavia got wrecked. Muslims got the better deal and now live in their shitholes in bosnia and other shitty Eastern Europe places. The serbs got fucked and raped and what was once a great nation full of bright future is now a poor country full of drunks and retards. Sad :(
>>
>>55755057
Ok. So, the Serbs were fighting the croats and muslims?...why wouldn't serbs and croats ally and together wipe out the muslims?
>>
>>55755313
my heart aches if this is true. How could the world sit by and just let the muslims do this? what the fuck is the strategy here?
>>
>>55755529
I've got news for you, US was on muslim side. You are basically the ones who fucked Serbia.
>>
File: 118_The_streets_of_Bosnia_war.jpg (41 KB, 450x345) Image search: [Google]
118_The_streets_of_Bosnia_war.jpg
41 KB, 450x345
>>55755323
Because the croatians wanted their own country while serbs wanted the whole pie

Serbs did btfo muslim bosnians thought especially the militias
>>
>>55754345
Ignore this cunt, it's in his coward genes to run away from battle then shitpost about how kebabs are to be blamed for his granpa running to Germany.
>>55755007
Croatians are mostly Christians, Serbs Orthodox and Bosnians are mixed with addition of muslims. You'll have to read a bit further in history to understand the root of their hate toward each other.
>>
>>55753720
you can only discuss history from before 25 years ago on /his/.
>>
>>55755626
It was not me or my people- it was the foreign policy of the clintons.

why was the U.S. on the muslim's side though? cause of the genocide charge? but isn't moving to european land, propagating, and trying to push out the original population genocide?
>>
>>55755706
puši kurac
>muslims kill your family members
>your president wants you to side with them and kill other christian bros

only braindead morons would accept such a deal
>>
>>55755829
I would guess because you wanted to deal some blows to Russia. Serbs were and always are pro Russian.

Too bad Russia didnt have Putin back then.
>>
stop fighting croat bros- i sympathize with both of you. it's a tragedy what happened and I wish they would teach this in the U.S.

now the U.S. must juggle with the muslim scourge
>>
File: 03[1].jpg (114 KB, 780x584) Image search: [Google]
03[1].jpg
114 KB, 780x584
>>55755313
Bosnia sure looks like a shithole.

/pol/tards will believe this instead of reading a book. Guaranteed.

>>55755529
HAHAHA guessed
>>
>>55753659
Clintons are part of the Saudi/Muslim lobby.

They got paid to protect Muslims in the Balkans.
>>
>>55755626

This man speaks the truth. It sickened me when hilary was running and the papers called the clintons a peace time president and nothing bad ever happened under his watch. We destabilized the fuck out of that area.
>>
Also a lot of the muslim fighters went to chechnya and the Middle east after the war . Fighting the russians and usa later on
>>
>>55755867
Irony is that offsprings of those cowards are usually the "loudest" in any discussion. See this cunt as an example, while Croatians and Bosnians were defending their homes (it's not like they couldn't run away too) his family ran away to safety.
>>
>>55756405
He is not a cunt. Unlike your family he decided to never side with Muslims. Which is always the right choice
>>
>>55756405
stfu, you trust muslims??? you are a fucking bigger cunt thant they are.

my father was fighting in the war (against muslims, since our area wasnt near serbian borders). he only left after Krivousti made a deal with them.

how is he a coward? you would side with someone who killed your neighbours and family members? you are a braindead cunt with no principles.
>>
File: 1355236050832.jpg (47 KB, 443x422) Image search: [Google]
1355236050832.jpg
47 KB, 443x422
>>55756752
>>
>>55756556
French agreeing with a cowards,that's something new.
>maximum kek
>>
>>55753659
bla bla bla. it was a corporate take over, like Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
>>
>>55756942
christians sucking muslim cock. thats something new too... oh wait, its not. sweden does it all the time.
>>
>>55756942
Yeah bro french are cowards.they obviously dont teach you history iN your third world country.
>>
>>55757158
Please don't trow baguettes at me, you'll pull a muscle.
>>
>>55753659
Clinton wanted war. Vietnam burned the US on foreign adventures (and there were some disastrous smaller incidents following Vietnam). Gulf War One showed that we coyld behave responsibly and successfully abroad. This emboldened cowards like Samantha Power snd the Clintons, who invented Responsibility To Protect and Humanitarian Intervention as ways of excusing miniature Vietnams. Most of Clinton's moral wars were nevertheless disasters.
Serbia: You'd never guess it, but Muslims feeling their numbers get aggressive, try to impose Sharia, attack non-Muslim women and steal land. Serbs outside of Serbia proper fought back in local militias. Imperialism dictates that you intervene on behalf of the weaker party because they will be dependent on you, the stronger party might have legitimacy or be the victims but they can say "no" and that's not how you build an empire.
Also stealth is a scam and only works against a less-used type of radar found in Soviet national defenses. Since the Russians have the other kind of radar too it would have never facilitated a first strike.
>>
>>55756752
Yeah, we get it. Your granpa didn't want to defend. Stop repeating same nonsense over and over.
>>
>>55757067
thank you. watching this after hw
>>
>>55757572
my grandpa was a senior and wasnt in an army, my father was protecting our christian village against muslims.

muslims thought they could have bosnia for themselves, thats why they fought against christian croats at first (until they realised they couldnt win)

anyways, our village fell (because we were heaily outnumbered) and they got in and killed all christian males. Mostly senior citizens. I've only survived, because I was a child. But my grandpa got executed, although he was a civillian.
>>
>>55755313
I hope trump goes all Napoleon and forces all of you waring fagets to submit to merican culture and speak the merican language. Yurop is totally fugged
>>
>>55758189
Shit sucks,huh?
I was 2 years old living in Prijedor before my family moved to Germany as war refugees.
My dad's best friend in the army was killed two feet away from him by rifle fire.
He said he hated every single second of the war and prayed to god everyday that he could see his family again.
He even gave up smoking.
That really traumatized him from being anywhere near guns, even to this day.
>>
>>55755057
what this nerd said, only that i was there. never fully understood why serbs went so batshit tho/ they cried about muricans bombing them but they triggered conflict with most countries around them
>>
File: latest.jpg (10 KB, 444x262) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
10 KB, 444x262
>>55758907
well, the only thing that hurts is when idiots (>>55757572) call your family members cowards because they stick to principles and dont sell out.

my father was fighting in Bosnia until [pic related] made a deal with muslims. Croats were winning, because mudslims are only competent against civilians. Today Bosina would be Croatias teritory if Tuđman wasnt a fucking cunt.
>>
>>55759525
Almost all of the Bosnian kids I grew up with in the states were Muslim and they would still curse the Serbs to this day.
It's funny because my dad was their enemy, in the Republika Srpska, even though he has more family in Croatia then he does in Bosnia.
When they say Bosnia is mixed, it really fucking is.

But yeah, I guess the saltiness of the war won't pass over even in our generation.
>>
File: Slovenes,_Croats,_Serbs.png (95 KB, 562x498) Image search: [Google]
Slovenes,_Croats,_Serbs.png
95 KB, 562x498
>>55753659

A lot of Muslims live in Bosnia. Some of the Bosnian troops were trained by Al Qaeda who were basically CIA mercenaries. Osama bin Laden spent a lot of time there and was even personal given a passport of the newly formed Bosnian country,bu Alija Izetbegovic. USA supported these Bosnian troops, while villainizing the Serbs through the media.

>>55755057
>>55759304

What you guys missing is the fact that a lot of Serbs lived in Croatia and Bosnia. They still do in Bosnia, but were exiled from Croatia. The whole thing was once called a country of the Slovens, Croats and Serbs, but Tito split the whole thing apart after becoming the president. In 1945.
>>
File: Death of Yugoslavia, The.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Death of Yugoslavia, The.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
You should check out this documentary OP
>>
>>55753659

>Yugoslavia falls apart and various states including Bosnia- Herzegovina declare independence

>Ethnic Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks (kebab) within Bosnia have various petty squabbles which escalate

>The three groups start ethnically cleansing the shit out of each other at first by bullying each other into moving to the area that their ethnic group controls but then by killing each other. the serbs are better at it so it receives more attention

> While this is happening the Serbs declare their own state (Not the Rebublic of Serbia, this was a seperate entity)

> US gets involved because voters don't like seeing atrocities on TV
>>
The famous PR firm Ruder Finn was hired by Croats and Muslims in order to villainize the Serbs in western media. He's how they done it

Harff: To have managed to put Jewish opinion on our side. This was a sensitive matter, as the dossier was dangerous looked from this angle. President Tudjman [of Croatia] was very careless in his book “Wastelands of Historical Reality”. Reading this writtings, one could accuse him of of antisemitism. In Bosnia, the situation was no better: President Izetbegovic strongly supported the creation of a fundamentalist Islamic state [there] in his book “The Islamic Declaration”. Besides, the Croatian and Bosnian past was marked by a real and cruel anti-semitism."
>>
ens of thousands of Jews perished in Croatian camps. So there was every reason for intellectuals and Jewish organizations to be hostile towards the Croats and Bosnians. Our challenge was to reverse this attitude. And we succeded masterfully.
At the beginning of August 1992, New York Newsday came out with the affair of [Serb] concentration camps. We jumped at the opportunity immediately. We outwitted three big Jewish organizations – B’nai B’rith Anti-Defamation League, the American Jewish Committee, and the American Jewish Congress. We suggested to them to publish an advertisement in the “New York Times” and to organize demonstrations outside the United Nations.
That was a tremendous coup. When the Jewish organizations entered the game on the side of the [Muslim] Bosnians, we could promptly equate the Serbs with the Nazis in the public mind. Nobody understood what was happening in Yugoslavia. The great majority of Americans were probably asking themselves in which African country Bosnia was situated. But by a single move we were able to present a simple story of good guys and bad guys, which would hereafter play itself. We won by targeting Jewish audience.
Almost immediately there was a clear change of language in the press, with the use of words with high emotional content, such as “ethnic cleansing”, “concentration camps”, etc., which evoked images of Nazi Germany and the gas chambers of Auschwitz. The emotional charge was so powerful that nobody could go against it.
>>
Marlino: But when you did all of this, you had no proof that what you said was true. You only had the article in “Newsday”!

Harff: Our work is not to verify information. We are not equipped for that. Our work is to accelerate the circulation of information favorable to us, to aim at judiciously chosen targets. We did not confirm the existence of death camps in Bosnia, we just made it known that “Newsday” affirmed it.

Marlino: Are you aware that you took on a grave responsibility?

Harff: We are professionals. We had a job to do and we did it. We are not paid to be moral..
>>
>>55761312
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/death-of-yugoslavia/
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.