[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Career suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 580x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 580x300
/pol/,

If I was a famous "celebrity" in the west, how detrimental to my career would it be to post on this board?

Like if I took a picture of myself and admitted to being an active participant in this community for many years.

Bad times abroad?
>>
Nobody would really care. I'm actually pretty sure the sprouse twins regularly post here
>>
>>55753339
In the future, after Trump has retired, I want to ask him whether he browsed here.
>>
didn't hurt taylor swift
>>
>>55753527
The reason I used rob Lowe is because look at all the backlash from one tweet.

What would happen If the liberal media caught wind of the kind of stuff we talk about here?
>>
>>55753339
It would be one of the worst things you could possibly do. Raping children would catch you less hell. Being deemed "intolerant" or "racist" is the highest crime in modern society.
>>
>>55753613
Source?
>>
File: 1444623941424.jpg (657 KB, 2029x2421) Image search: [Google]
1444623941424.jpg
657 KB, 2029x2421
>>55753834
>>
>>55753527

Hogan got stumped by a leaked video of him calling his daughter's boyfriend a nigger despite calling his father "black guy" and going on about how there are nice people that you can't be racist with.
>>
Serves him right for 'Tweeting'

Don't Tweet, and the problem solves itself, you know 90% of the people on there are retards anyway
>>
>>55753722
What was the tweet? As far as I know he's pretty libertarian so I'm sure he probably ruffled feathers that way.
>>
>>55754539
When Paris got attacked he said "OH, now they close the borders?"
>>
Stay away from politics all together in show biz, no one wants to hear the opinion of entertainers just because I they have a large audience, it's a death sentence
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.