[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of the deaths that recently occurred in Paris, France can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: coward traitor.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
coward traitor.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
All of the deaths that recently occurred in Paris, France can be laid directly at the feet of Edward Snowden.

If he had not revealed to the world the capabilities of western intelligence communities, ISIS would not have successfully gone dark and we would have been able to thwart this terrorist attack before it happened.

Do you get it now, you stupid fucking morons?
>>
>if only we didn't tell them that facebook is insecure!
What your argument amounts to is basically security through obscurity, which is a shitty concept that is always bound to fail.
/g/ would like to have a word with you.
>>
Nice try obama
>>
>>55753419
plus one to you.
>>
>>55753291
This is literally the same rhethoric leftists use to shut down hate speech.

You're literally as dumb as a fucking communist.

Now stop spamming your shitty thread over and over again.
>>
>>55753419
>security through obscurity
but that's how it's done
>>
>>55753291
you're a motherfucking idiot you stupid nigger.

problem is MUSLIMS and not the control of information.
>>
>>55753291

Little things like the one they stopped with a brace of rifles and grenades with Paris in his trip-planner should have been enough of a giveaway.

Or perhaps the DUH that refugees = ISIS infiltration. Or perhaps they had one of them ON A FUCKING WATCH LIST FOR 5 YEARS.

Snowden did nothing wrong.
>>
>>55753704
>Snowden did nothing wrong.

I wish I had the authority to shoot you.
>>
except the program snowden managed was not aimed at the middle east. Prism is aimed mostly at latin america.
>>
>>55753291
>Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security.
B. Franklin
>>
>>55753291
If you guys really wanted to, you could steamroll ISIS in days, and nobody would ever say anything to you. Your stance, which translates to
>i don't want to exterminate muslims
>but i also don't want to die in a terrorist attack
can be illustrated by an ancient russian saying, which I cannot translate: хoчeшь и pыбкy cъecть, и нa хyй cecть.
>>
>>55753291
No they can be laid to open borders and gun control
Had the people there been armed none of this would've happened, and even better yet, France could've kept shitskins out.
Ironic how "coward traitor" is what you call Snowden when that's exactly what you are. You are so weak, so incapable of defending yourself that you need the state to protect you, to constantly watch over you like a strict mother with her child. You would sell the own freedom of your people so long as the government tucks you in at night while telling you that ISIS isn't hiding under your bed.
>>
>>55753291
You are so fucking retarded, they had all those capabilities for the Boston Bombings and it didn't help at all.

You are a insufferable faggot, I served in the military, I'd punch you in the fucking face if I could. You clearly have zero fucking understanding of the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, or the Separation of Powers.

Holy fuck I'm triggered.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 718x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 718x402
>>55753700
>Canada being in charge of controlling information
>>
Nice try NSA
>>
>>55754146
give us the closest possible summary
>>
File: zilch.jpg (8 KB, 279x267) Image search: [Google]
zilch.jpg
8 KB, 279x267
Surely this must be a troll..
>>
>>55753291

NSA please go.
>>
>>55754408
To have your cake and eat it. But so much nuance eludes this approximation.
>>
>>55753291
german and french intelligence agencies knew a month in advance of the attack

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-french-german-intelligence-services-knew-paris-attack-coming-month-prior/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/french-intelligence-under-scrutiny-paris-attacks

nice try NSA
>>
>>55753291
Fuck you you unamerican piece of shit. What's happened in Paris is the result of DECADES of radicalizing the muslims. They would have been able to do it anyway, as the faggots at the nsa are only paid to put Americans on the list for caring about freedom or demanding the government listen to us- things protected by the constitution.

Not that a spineless little fag like you would understand any of that. Go to fucking north Korea you faggot-ass pig- you do not deserve American citizenship.
>>
nice try NASA
>>
>>55754792
brilliant thanks.
Also OP is a huge libtard faggot, but everyone knew that
>>
>>55753291
you posted this yesterday
>>
>>55753291
>politicians let in unvetted war-aged males from an area of the world a large terrorist organization operates in

>IT'S BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET US SPY ON YOU
>>
Obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>55753805
Better use to shoot yourself, statist scum.
>>
>>55753291
Fuck off. I could have told you that the government was hoovering everything up based on the specs of the Bluffdale center that BEFORE Snowden leaked everything. On top of that, collecting everything is useless as a means of preventing terrorism. It had stopped zero terrorists before Snowden leaked, but it was being used for domestic law enforcement. Google DEA Special Operations Division to see how.
>>
>>55755017
>Also OP is a huge libtard faggot, but everyone knew that
Rofl. Said no one ever.
>>
>>55755068
No I didn't. If something similar to my thread was posted yesterday, then it's hivemind.
>>
>>55753291
CIA, NSA and FBI go home.
>>
Oh, fuck you. With 'what little you have' (the entire telecomm networks, across formats, across the planet) you should be able to see these things from miles away.
But you don't. Because no matter how much you collect, you fuck, you need someone with actual marbles up there to analyze it all. And you don't. You're all fucking dumb.
When Ed left you, he crippled your organization solely by the fact. Anything else he did on top of that was just added value.
>>
>>55753680
>but that's how it's done
No it's not as it always fails in the end.
>>
>>55753291
yes go... boy! trade your freedom for security.
>>
>>55753291
bullshit.. it was Bill Gates
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 478x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 478x357
>>55755270
Freedom is degenerate
>>
>>55755408
>snowden was an analyst
>snowden held up the entire organization

wow you're fucking stupid
>>
>>55756311
Is that so? Then why give chase? If he's so inconsequential?
He was not the first, he won't be the last.
After a while, all you'll have will be computer algorithms, doing 'what little' they can do, rather erroneously, and in bulk.
Murica has an overblown intelligence network anyway. Time's due for a trim, aye?
>>
>>55753291
Good goy, you don't want those troublesome freedoms.
>>
>>55722346
IS didn't "go dark". Islamic terrorists still use Facebook and Skype and Twitter, they give no fucks
>>
>>55753291
hahaahahaa
you are functionally retarded.

They werent catching any of them using bulk domestic collection anyway. They usually catch them by rigging local cell towers. And they fucking knew about the collection capabilities after the first asshole carrying a cell phone around got blown in half.
>>
File: Bait.png (114 KB, 955x957) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
114 KB, 955x957
>>55753291
Guies... Das bait.
>>
>>55753291
not true. Killing Gaddafi, destroying Assad, eliminating Saddam and supporting Saudis caused the terror attacks.
>>
>>55753291

GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK
>>
>>55753291
Its actually the Jester's fault. He was the one who attacked their shitty servers and made them experiment with well secured social media outlets for recruiting. Not that I like Snowden, he's a fucking traitor, but Jester even claims responsibility for forcing terrorist off their own servers. I wonder if it eats away at him that the reason ISIS is so good at recruiting is actually his fault.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.