[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be vietnamese >see disabled vietnam war veteran begging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: And_Babies.jpg (43 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
And_Babies.jpg
43 KB, 500x331
>be vietnamese
>see disabled vietnam war veteran begging on the streets
>think to myself, "you deserve it for killing so many of my people, you pig."
>don't give him a dime
>go home to my big house, paid for by my high income job.

feels good mayne
>>
>Things that never happened: The thread
>>
>>55752962
>Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined VC.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 736x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 736x499
>>55752962
My grandpa, an ROK marine killed some of your people. Does he regret no. He says all commies must die!
>>
>>55753217

I heard those guys were insane in Vietnam, like villagers refused to go within a couple of miles of their bases
>>
>>55752962
>>55752962
Wow bro, you sure showed that homeless guy.

You sound really tough
I honestly, wouldn't want to mess with you IRL.
>>
>>55753411
Marines in korea are fucked up. I mean they dehumanize you to kill and maime. My grandpa used to tell me they use to display vc heads on spikes on their FOB to scare them off.
>>
>>55753411

>ROK get throats slit on first days in Vietnam
>proceed to lock doors and torch villages
>shoot anyone that runs

I think they didnt hear the "search" in "search and destroy"
>>
>>55752962

>vietnam war veteran
>Canada

nigga what?
>>
>>55753217

Badass pic? context
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1024x765
>>55753850
In the Vietnam war, South Korea deploy a total of 300,000 troops in Vietnam. They usually did search destroy ops in da nang, etc. Americans considered the korean controlled areas the safest because rok forces used fear to scare the locals. My grandpa was copper gunner in the rokmc.
>>
>>55753217
ㅅㅂ 우리도 먹고살려고 배트남가서 저짓한겨 미국이 하라고하나깐 돈받을려고 저 ㅄ짓한거지
>>
File: vietnam fucking shits 23.jpg (213 KB, 957x768) Image search: [Google]
vietnam fucking shits 23.jpg
213 KB, 957x768
>>55752962
>Ooh
>Come on swing it
>C-C-Come on swing it
>Ooh
>Come on swing it
>C-C-Come on swing it
>>
>>55754309
Yes because of Vietnam our country got the investment it needed to regrow our economy. My parents and grandparents suffered and died so we don't have to live in poverty. Yet in korea their sacrifices and bravery is ignored by libtards and sjws.
>>
>>55752962
>be american
>see vietnamese walk past disabled vietnam vet
>play wagner's ride of the valkyries from my phone
>scares the hell out of the slopes
>go home to my first world nation, built on the proud tradition of bombing gooks
>>
My grandpa killed the most asians, you asians should stop fighting, just blanda up and kill muslims plz.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.