[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yep 4chan is infected w/ SJW's. Jews are always mixing...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Voltaire.jpg (84 KB, 573x432) Image search: [Google]
Voltaire.jpg
84 KB, 573x432
Yep 4chan is infected w/ SJW's.

Jews are always mixing... race with religion.

So, give the definitive answer: are Jews a race of people, or a religion?

I lean more towards Jews being genocidal racist freaks...
And that there behavior is instinctual, and cannot be unlearned, only bred out of them.
>>
SJWs are in overdrive damage control after france fiasco
>>
>>55752850
Its both but the people /pol/ takes issue with is the race. Most jews in america are secular
>>
>>55752850
Voltaire never said this.
>>
>>55754446
If not me, then whom?
If not Voltaire, then whom?
>>
>>55752850
jews are firstly a people whose religion is judaism.

it is defined by blood: your mother must be jewish to be jewish. so it is a pure racial definition, as stated by their religious laws (halakha).

For example, an atheist jew is still a jew, even in the eyes of the greatest rabbis of israel.

but you can join the jewish people by converting, so through religion.

as time goes on and diaspora spread, they integrated so many other communities in their gene pool, (hence the diversity in terms of phenotypes) that they became, as one rabbi said, a metaphysical race!
>>
File: 1441128199942.png (361 KB, 1158x1621) Image search: [Google]
1441128199942.png
361 KB, 1158x1621
It's not instinctual , everyone's got that. it's codified.
>>
>>55755786
>metaphysical race!

That's actually insightful!

Thanks anon : )

As I understand it then, Jews were first a race of people, the 13 tribes, who were adopted by an alien being or god, Yaweh, as his favored group of people in the Grand Chessboard. But they told him to piss off, and went their own way. Ever since, Jews have been, uhm... self-deluded.
>>
>>55752850
>So, give the definitive answer: are Jews a race of people, or a religion?
Both. Though Israel accept non-believers too
>>
File: Earth fucked.jpg (38 KB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
Earth fucked.jpg
38 KB, 400x329
>>55756061

If everyone has it, then the distinct human races must find a way some way to relate to one another peacefully, or our world is fucked.
>>
>>55756449
half jew here, I hate myself all the fucking time and want nothing to do with the zionists but I'm still afraid that its in my nature and sometimes I think I should just kill myself. I see absolutely nothing wrong with white Europeans (and am half Irish/italian )
>>
>>55752850
Jews are neither a race nor a religion. they are genetically different from each other due to being the descendants of converts and hundreds of years of race mixing. it isn't a religion because they're are many secular jews, and you are considered jewish as long as your mother was one. It's more like a cult.
>>
>>55757356
this too. I don't have the merchant nose or the nappy hair. If anything there's some mongoloid features in that side of my family, we look like typical Eurasian haflbreeds in Ukraine/Russia
>>
>>55757088

If I am understanding it right, then I could convert to Judaism (without being genitally mutilated...), and thus be Jewish, no matter what I believed?

Then I could claim victimization right and left, and claim benefits, and on and on.

Sounds to me like 'Jew' is actually a meaningless term.

How am I wrong, /pol/?
>>
>>55757613
The Jew is a race, I don't care about any religion.
>>
File: jews'.jpg (797 KB, 1600x4001) Image search: [Google]
jews'.jpg
797 KB, 1600x4001
>>55757613
>>
I agree with you OP, but Jews actually don't race mix. Many true Jews don't breed with Non-Jews....they are a very close-nit cultural community that marry their
own.
>>
>I lean more towards Jews being genocidal racist freaks...

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
You're just bent out of shape because your favorite team isn't winning.

Good luck, Jews. Kill all brown people.
>>
>>55757925
They racemixed for hundreds of years when they were scattered throughout europe, it doesn't matter if they stopped it now.

and they aren't the same jews from biblical times, the Palestinians are genetically closer to the real Semitic people.
>>
>>55758221
no one knows where these kikes came from, central asia most likely.
>>
>>55757613
>If I am understanding it right, then I could convert to Judaism (without being genitally mutilated...), and thus be Jewish, no matter what I believed?

No, at least you mother must be jew.
>>
>>55758079

It's all in the vibe. If the vibes are compatible, then we will get along okay. If they aren't, then no.
>>
>>55760402

And from my observation of life on this planet, the vibe is strongly correlated with genetic factors... i.e. race.
>>
>>55757353

Not asking you to hate yourself, not even if you're Jewish. Just asking you to not make me despise myself either.
>>
>>55757356
I think you might be right, anon, the Jews are more like a cult.

Not so much based on race as tribal belief.
Not so much based on religion as a singular religious belief in their racial separateness.
>>
>>55760947
I don't think you should hate yourself, you have no reason to contrary to what the Jewish elites might want you to think

but as a half Jew I do have all the reasons to hate myself. I want no association with that race. Hell as an average middle class American family we're subject to the same brainwashing as the rest of the goyim.
>>
>>55758618
You can't convert to Judaism without having at least one Jewish mother?
Of course you can. People convert to Judaism all the time. Trump's daughter, for instance.

I think people could use the loopholes in the Jewish system for themselves, if they wanted.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.