[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's true, they are planning to shut down /pol/ and replace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15
File: google.png (11 KB, 535x272) Image search: [Google]
google.png
11 KB, 535x272
It's true, they are planning to shut down /pol/ and replace it with a non-racist current events board

>>>/news/
>>
>>55752748
/pol/ will just migrate to new /new/. Just like how /new/ migrated to /pol/
>>
>>55752748

so? the people will go elsewhere.
>>
This entire place needs a do-over.
>>
>>55752945
your mom needs a do-over.
>>
>>55752748
Good.

Racism is completely degenerate.
>>
>Make /new/
>Delete /pol/
>Everyone on /pol/ goes to /new/
>Becomes blue /pol/
>Literally nothing changes
Nice job.
>>
>implying this isn't Nagasaki-Kuns reaction to racism becoming the norm across the West
We're no longer politically incorrect, lads.
>>
>>55752748
>shut down /pol/

Good luck, that's probably the worst thing they could do. It's a containment board; it'd be like deleting /soc/. Nobody wants to go back to the days of dick-rate threads all over /b/, and three weeks of /pol/ threads all over /lit/, /news/, /hist/, and /b/, will have people screaming for /pol/ to come back.

You can delete the board, but you can't delete the people. They'll just go somewhere else and show the people why this board was created in the first place.
>>
File: raughs.jpg (94 KB, 1338x716) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
94 KB, 1338x716
>>55752861
>blue board
>strict moderation
>only news no older than 48 hours
>no flags

Good Ruck!
>>
>>55752748
They are not going to shut down /pol/. Why can't /news/ and /pol/ leave in peace with one another?
>>
>>55752748
Server not found. I assume that's an old image or something.
>>
Nothing on /pol/ will change. You can still discuss current events and politics, among other regular /pol/ tropes
>>
>>55753079
political correctness is degenerate. Racism isnt real.
>>
>>55753412
It's true, type the address in you browser.

It is not ready yet though.
>>
>>55753104
>implying mods won't ban anything that isn't a news story
i think /pol/ would benefit from not having white genocide circlejerk threads 24/7
>>
>>55753079
Except racism against whites which is 100% OK because they deserved it, right?
>>
>>55753449

You'll just have to keep it klassy now
>>
Wouldn't be a bad thing, as /his/ has shown, you can have a new board that might seem /pol/-related not go to shit instantly.

Besides, this place has run its course anyway. I think people on 4chan are generally sick of not being able to post anything slightly related to race or gender without some edgelord shitting up the thread.
>>
>>55753242
/pol/ should get rid of flags tbqh

classic /n/ was the best board in 4chan history but it will probably suck on a post reddit neo-4chan
>>
it's literally just whiny reddit tier people who, despite having thousands of places to talk about their subjects, boil with rage at the fact that /pol/ exists. "Stop Liking What I Dont Like"

They couldn't get it outright shutdown so they'll do everything else
>>
>>55752748

Blame Obama,

Putin wants to send in some ammount of ground troops to secure sites of major importance, but NATO is blocking any more measures than they already have and threatening Russia with economic and social consequences.

It is literally the west that is holding the solution back and making things worse.
>>
>>55753486
>Racism isnt real.

u wot
>>
File: redditgtfo.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
redditgtfo.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>55752945

You got your leftist do-over. Oh whats that? They were too left and banned you from the discussion for posting facts?

Not our problem, you should know thats part of being a marxist, hiding the truth.
>>
>>55753509
I did, I'm getting server not found.
>>
>>55752748
If they do shut down /pol/ it's not like we can't just flood /his/ or /news/. /pol/ is one of the biggest boards here.
>>
>>55752748
can you click on this:
>>>/news/
if so, great, if not, fuck off
>>
>>55753748

>/n/ when it wasn't Trains and Planes

Muh nigga.

I miss /n/ and /new/, at least there was genuine political variety, and a lack of fixation on minor shit like gender politics.
>>
>>55753840
Weird. I'm in the 'test thread' on there right now.

>>>/news/3

When you try to post it says 'Performing site maintenance. Try again in a little while.'
>>
>>55753772

No, fuck that. Fuck you for wanting the same hugboxes you hate about reddit, but suit your own opinions.
>>
>>55754054
I see threads about it on /qa/ I really hate Hiros approach to 4chan now. Just make a board for everything, might as well just call us reddit at this point.
>>
>>55753971
yea, moot is a faggot for getting rid of it

I even went on the plus4chan refugee /n/ for a while afterwards where half of the threads were made by some chink troll
>>
>>55753412
/news/ not /new/
>>
>>55754174
>>55754054
>>
>>55753772
this is literally what /pol/ is doing about having a board for news without being able to force shit their way
>>
>>55753885
>implying there isn't an army of mods on /his/ already to ban any stormfag shitposting.

go ahead and they it.
posting stormfag propaganda on /his/ will get you banned faster than posting cp on /b/

i'm pretty sure Asian moot can actually get definitely rid of /pol/tards once and for all instead of having to go with a containment board.

i wouldn't be surprised if this board dissapear in the next days
>>
>>55754174
spreading out the userbase isn't necessarily a bad thing considering how active 4chan is

we should probably make every board NSFW though
>>
>>55754261
I know it's not. It just isn't necessary to add it back.
>>
wtf is the point of a news board...
>>
Boards.4chan.org/new/ links here btw.
It's a board for news discussion. Why is everyone so paranoid
>>
>>55753044
lol
>>
>>55754369
People on /qa/ whined about having to see Nazi propaganda in the French bombing threads
>>
>>55754336
Ahmed u mad brah ?
>>
>>55754473
try boards.4chan.org/news/

it's working for about half the people, but you can't post yet anyway
>>
>>55754651
no its for people who want to discuss current events without people shitposting threads they don't like to death
>>
>>>/news/
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.jpg (73 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.jpg
73 KB, 600x900
>>55752748
Yea, maybe if we lived in the Soviet fucking Union.

THIS IS THE USA BRO

WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>oh fuck I'm probably wrong and OP is probably right what the fuck is happening to my country
>>
>>55754835
OMG I CANT HANDLE THE REAL WORLD AND OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS!
>>
>>55754700
nah i'm pretty good.
you guys will probably have to go cripple chan tho
>>
Hiro needs to stop with this shit.

He's making too many new boards.
>>
boards dot 4chan dot org slash news
>>
>>55753821
Ohhhhhh fuck man! I just realized he was in Home Alone 2!!

God damn... haha I'm laughing my ass off right now.
>>
why is gook trying to add so many boards? half of them are fucking dead already

nigga literally made an entire board for imaginary fights, how autistic is that
>>
>>55754897
no that's exactly what happens when you post anything that isn't about Nazi shit here

you post conspiracies you get told to go to /x/ and your thread shitposted

you cant have a discussion here at all because you faggots act like sjw but about Nazi shit

you basically drown out anyone who says something you don't like
>>
>>55755048
He's trying to please every autist that screams a barely coherent idea at him by the look of it.
>>
you did this to yourselves /pol/
>>
This doesn't make any sense.
We have
>>>/hm/
and we have >>>/cm/
We have >>>/sp/ and we have >>>/asp/
We have /trv/ and we have >>>/out/
We have >>>/pol/ and we have >>>/int/
We have >>>/b/ and we have >>>/trash/
We have >>>/lit/ and we have >>>/his/
What fucking sense is it to continue making new boards that have the similar things?
Go ahead Hiroshima Nagasaki Zipperhead-san.
Keep making multiple boards that house the same people and same ideas, makes so much sense.
>>
>>55755088
that isn't true at all.

you must be new here.
>>
>>55753787
i always thought if people stopped getting in putin's way he'd be the one to take care of this whole mess the fastest
>>
We aren't racist though.. We speak the truth
>>
>>55755088
>ideas lose in the free market
>demand regulation
liberals everyone
>>
>>55755171
no it is true and it has gotten a lot worse since m00t left

I have been here for years and it is what happens here

you just don't want to believe it
>>
>>55755170
wait we finally have a history board?

where the fuck was I what the hell
>>
>>55753578
>implying news isn't regularly in line with /pol/s narrative.
>>
Uh, /new/s used to be just like /pol/ before they shut it down.

At least if we have /n/ews we can discuss the actual news and it's implications instead of this current BS.

>WOMYN? KUKS?! SHITSKINS?! BERNIEORJUSTIN?!
>>
>>55755170

>this autist

As a proud citizen of 4chan's best board, /trv/, I can tell you /out/ is more like /k/ meets /diy/
>>
>>55753821
No I mean. Kill the board, start afresh. Too much smegma floating about, unchecked, uncalled for. Getting heavy around here. The bad sort of heavy.
Trust me.
>>
>>55755397
It's a politically correct history board to be sure.
>>
File: jew civil war.png (647 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
jew civil war.png
647 KB, 980x652
>>55755397

The mods are SJWs. You cant start history threads about history that bothers them, like the jewish communist war just prior to ww2 in Germany.
>>
>>55755491
you don't think that shit is going to happen in /news/?

if you don't allow it to happen you will be stifling opposition, and in turn free speech.
>>
>>55755491
exactly

and these faggots are so upset about it too
>>
>>55753612
Kicking you in the balls is right.

Raping your mother was just fun.
>>
>>55753044
Fucking savage dude... Jesus
>>
>>55755625
>>55755491
>I hate this place but come here to tell you why /news/ is correct and /pol/ is just a hugbox because I only come here to advocate for changes that were proposed on /qa/ and actually don't spend any time on /pol/
>>
>>55755088

THIS

fucking /pol/ and SJWs are two sides of the same shekel.

They both hate having their views challenged

They spout memes and buzzwords

See where I'm going with this?
>>
>>55755212

>/pol/ is muh echo chamber

>GTFO my safe space!
>>
>>55755604

>this edgy moose fucker

Give it a rest kid. There is so much to learn of the human experience outside Le Joos XD
>>
>>55753199
Implying that there are no dick-rate threads on /b/. Have you been to /b/ lately my friend?
>>
Ruh-oh
it's over
>>>/news/
>>
>>55755170
I've been away from 4chin for a few months, but I gotta ask is An Hiro literally retarded, or is it just a ruse. None of his posts make any fucking sense.
>inb4 newfag
>>
File: news.jpg (105 KB, 579x975) Image search: [Google]
news.jpg
105 KB, 579x975
OH SHI-
>>
>>55755751
ive been coming to this website since 2006

youre literally projecting right now
>>
>>55752748
And nothing of value would be lost.

>m-muh natsoc rightwing circlejerk!

>>55753885
Yeah, just like MUH SANSOM OPTION amirite? Took about 3 or so horsefuckers to deal with the entire flock.
>>
>>55755793

This guy gets it, Horseshoe theory and all.

Basically political extremism, either to the left or right wing, is a cop-out from the reality of Centrism and compromise.
>>
>>55752748
>implying they will delete /pol/
It's failed every time they've tried. They can delete posts and ban people all they want, but deleting /new/ or /pol/ just results in the rest of the site getting shat up. It's not worth it.
>>
>>55755871
>Implying that /soc/ isn't anywhere from 5-45% dick-threads at any given time, and /b/ used to be the same.
>>
>>55755497
well /trv/ is a slow board so it attracts less spergs
>>
File: 1447445076318.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1447445076318.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>55752748
TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE
>>
File: india-flag11.jpg (40 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
india-flag11.jpg
40 KB, 600x400
>>55753242

>no flags

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS
>>
File: AlexanderMacris.png (506 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderMacris.png
506 KB, 1680x1050
>>55755866

>dismissive kid line to step around objective truth (1989)
>zero counter
>zero alternative argument besides "ITS ALWAYS LE JOOS - ENOUGH WITH THA JOOS IM TIRED OF LES FACTS"
>>
I'm guessing /news/ will be strictly for news, no memes allowed. Doubt he will remove /pol/. If he did it would be a disaster.
>>
>>55752748
Fuck /pol/. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>55755616
It used to, but if most of it is going to stay on /pol/, /b/, /r9k/, and only later will it spread to /new/s. /new/s just like /pol/ is going to be the new best board.

>>55755751
Dude, I've seen the first /new/s die and turn into /pol/ because people didn't want to just talk about news, they wanted to talk politics too. After that, topic sliders came in and start to really shit up the place.
>>
>>55755866
There's a lot more to life than sitting on a chink toon image board castigating random neckbeards over their opinions, fuckhead.
If ISIS attacks Britain I hope you happen to be where they are attacking, and I hope a stray bullet ends your edgy, inbred, sad whimper of a life.
>>
File: video jew2.jpg (213 KB, 921x960) Image search: [Google]
video jew2.jpg
213 KB, 921x960
>>55756196

This time we wont attack /mlp/ but will just redpill all the other boards subtly

>Not redpilling /v/ and hijacking threads turning them into racist memefests to get people addicted to the pill
>>
>>55755793
>>fucking /pol/ and SJWs are two sides of the same shekel.

No they're not.

/pol/ encourages arguments with research, facts, etc.

SJWs want to completely censor/silence any opposing view.
>>
>>55756014
None of us know. He didn't even understand our memes.
>>
File: Jew-toad.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
Jew-toad.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
>>55756193
>>
I wonder if the flags would be enabled over there, just like here.
>>
File: banetv.jpg (233 KB, 1201x675) Image search: [Google]
banetv.jpg
233 KB, 1201x675
>>55755170
we need a /bane/ and /cia/
>>
>this dumb chink fuck thinking that they can effectively moderate a board like this

He'll abandon it in a week.
>>
Well the newfags and the ultra faggot mods have been pussifying this site for months at this point.

This is no surprise, and it's no longer the superior chan it once was. It will suck to be leaving 4chan behind but hey, life goes on and things evolve. Just in this case it wasn't for the better.
>>
The mods will ban anyone that doesn't agree with the safe space and ruin the board like they did with /co/ and /tg/. Or kill the fun of the board such as /int/, /tv/, and /sp/. It will be a blue/pol/ board filled with tumblr.
>>
>>55756194

Not really mate. I mean, when I think history, I think Angevin empire, English Civil War, Genghis Khan. Not last-century events I'm only fixated on because of a modern obsession with Jews

I'm not denying Jews have done some shady things since the dawn of modern civilisation, but it's not the first thing that springs into my mind.

>>55756353

>/pol/ encourages arguments with research, facts, etc.

>look at this Breitbart/Daily Mail article guise!!!

Fuck you for genuinely thinking this
>>
>>55756014
He's hardly knows English.
>>
>>55756352
Most boards are already very /pol/.
>>
File: p7tFK0c.png (593 KB, 630x955) Image search: [Google]
p7tFK0c.png
593 KB, 630x955
>no racism

Oh I'm sure there will be as long as it's anti white racism
>>
>>55758324
Oh the irony
>>
>>55752748
If that's true, the same is going to happen like last time moot deleted /new/, a few months after chaos on other boards due to the migration of /new/ users, moot created /pol/ as a containment board.
>>
>>55758614
>most boards
>blatantly derail thread and shitpost
>watch a Shoah discussion get deleted in the same thread
top jej.
>>
/r/ing the "4chan in the future" image where discussion of racist topics and "old 4chan" is forbidden
>>
File: jews are the problem.jpg (620 KB, 485x4823) Image search: [Google]
jews are the problem.jpg
620 KB, 485x4823
>>55757787

>I'm not denying Jews have done some shady things since the dawn of modern civilisation

Ehehem.

Some countries have had to remove them violently upwards of 10 times. Some of these places are very small, too.. like Mainz if I remember correctly.
>>
>>55752748
So.... When are we gonna officially take over /lgbt/ or /ck/?
>>
>>55754270
Kek.
>>
>>55760482
>/ck/
No.... I need my recipes anon. Just take over /news/ or go to fullch4n, their /pol/ has been pretty shit since May and if we can't make people leave maybe more will help.
>>
>>55755604
I got "warned" for creating a thread on my phone asking how Hitler's conquest shaped modern Europe, with the mods saying it wasn't history over 25 years ago.

The first reply to that thread was "less Jews," so I samefagged a post on my computer saying "implying the holocaust even happened" and got banned for 3 days from all the le chinz for "obvious b8"

I do not go back now because that is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>55753044

Damn, posts like these bring back old memories. Good job anon, and keep it up.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.