[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the stigmatization of everyday Muslim citizens in first world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: irony.jpg (123 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
irony.jpg
123 KB, 960x956
Is the stigmatization of everyday Muslim citizens in first world countries unfair? Or does a too significant amount of extremist muslims exist for there to be basic civil respect?
>>
Considering that Muslims commit the vast majority of terrorist acts, it's not unfair.
>>
Can I get a civil Muslim family to turn in a suspected family terrorist member?

I didn't think so.
>>
>>55752129
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread608862/pg1

false flags are real and we are being programmed to hate muslims while simultaneously being told that we should love them
>>
>>55752129

I'm assuming her husband was flying the plane?
>>
>>55752129
>Is the stigmatization of everyday Muslim citizens in first world countries unfair?
No, Muslims have a superiority complex and must dominate all base on Islamic teachings. They cause most of the shit so no, it isn't unfair to look at them with suspicion because while that one may be innocent the other 10 can be bastards.
>>
>>55752129

>that picture

That'll teach her to race-mix.
>>
>>55752129
Get your countrymen in check instead of whining about people being angry
>>
>>55752129
>Is the stigmatization of everyday Muslim citizens in first world countries unfair?
No, vermin should be exterminated.
>that pic
Someone should have commented "wow, her husband was one of the hijackers?"
>>
>>55752129
But it WAS filthy muslims behind 911
>>
>>55752129
>things that never happened: the post
>>
Completely fair. Muslims don't belong in the West.
>>
>>55752129

we just need to reinstitute the division of the races to make these problematic Marxist issues go away
>>
When christian or white terrorist get out of hand, christians and whites put them down.

See the difference? Where's the Saudi air force? Where's the egyptian army? Where's any muslim nation or army participating in fighting islamic radicals?

Nowhere?

Absolutely nowhere?

If you don't lift a finger to stop them, then yes, enjoy ur stigmatization.
>>
>>55752129
>things that never happen for 500 john
>>
Who cares? Since when is anyone supposed make sure that everyone around them loves Muslims unconditionally? It's stupid.
>>
>>55752129
There are far too many extremist Muslims IMO, and even if you look past that most Muslims believe in Sharia law and death to apostates etc. This is unforgivable to me.

At any rate for those who are not bad, if the people in your religion are doing so many atrocious things, you should leave your religion, it is the moral thing to do. If people at my church were killing innocent people, I would leave, I would not stay in the church and continue to defend the church.

Some may say, but how can you except people to put morality, or anything above their religon? Well if a group of people cant do that, then that is a real problem, because they will be willing to do anything that their religion tells them to do regardless of how terrible. You should not voluntarily bring people like that into your society.
>>
>>55752129
People made fun of me because I'm a non-turkish immigrants child all my life long. But that's fine, as long as muslim feelings aren't hurt, right? That's why I fucking hate liberals/leftists with passion, they don't give a fuck about people who get actually stigmatized and instead decide to help someone who doesn't even need their help.
>>
>>55752129

What we need is a system that involves a Length by Width perimeter which we know all variables. Anything this area involves, this column until outerspace. While implementing the low size of data the global internet, calls, and other ''new expression methods''' this means localized column physchial data incorperating global database involvement with the main database. From there out we must select those who are confident to set out what is dangerious to us at this moment. How big is this comparesent value and how big is this triangle is based on quantity of equal capable personal
>>
>>55752129
Basic respect should be given. Unless they've proven themselves to be violent or unhinged. Use your rational mind Instead of /pol/ tier dumb emotion.
>>
>>55752129

no, they are literally still hunting down and locking people up for being in the German army in WW2 and Hitler didn't even do anything wrong.
>>
well i suppose the stats suggest at least one of the 3k dead was probably muslim. doesnt make this story any more truthful though
>>
File: clone girls.png (696 KB, 728x534) Image search: [Google]
clone girls.png
696 KB, 728x534
>>55752129
>her husband was muslim
And his last words? Allahu Akbar.
>>
>>55752129
Well like my friend's husband died in a car wreck, and a person tried to console her by saying "We'll get those filthy Germans for this".

Her husband was a VW.

And you know what's ironic? She was pregnant at the time and today her son is called a "emissions avoider" at school because his firmware is hacked.
>>
>>55752129
muslims have no place in first world countries desu senpai (to be honest family)
>>
Yes. Muslims are the real victims. #prayformuslims
>>
They fucking deserve it. Clearly Islam is the problem. Every "moderate", "everyday" Muslim that has not denounced and disowned their violent and savage religion is part of the problem.

It doesn't matter if they aren't the ones committing the acts if terror. By supporting Islam they are perpetuating the problem. I cannot possibly fathom how anyone could identify with a religion that sponsors these acts.
>>
If we really stigmatized muslims here none of this shit would have happened
>>
>>55752743
You are right, the same logic should have been applied to the Nazis. Assume they are good people and do nothing to stop an individual Nazi until they try to kill more Jews, after they do that then you can stop them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WosD_GTz_E

Skip to 2:30

OP chiming in here, a brief, simple social experiment to further discussion. Also a bit of a sample of what 'stigmatization' suggests.
>>
they dont call us for nothing the jews of europe
>>
>>55752129
It isn't unfair

you notice every muslim out there only speaks in order to complain about their victimisation.

Muslims don't give a shit about the European people killed in Paris, all they care about is wriggling their way out of a condemnation and reform of their own religion.

Muslims could be said to have no sense of empathy, and so they find it impossible to do anything but look out for themselves
>>
File: 1444256420894.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
1444256420894.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
>>55752129
This is the most obviously fake facebook-tier shit I've read in the last two days.

I imagine the person who wrote it thinks "doesn't matter if it's not true, because in the end it promotes tolerance".
>>
I see no problem with this. Race mixers and their progeny should be hated by society for what they represent.
>>
>>55752129

>Is the stigmatization of everyday citizens that think homosexuality is a moral wrong in first world countries unfair? Or does a too significant amount of violent homophobes exist for there to be basic civil respect?

>Is the stigmatization of everyday gun owners in first world countries unfair? Or does a too significant amount of mass shooters exist for there to be basic civil respect?

>Is the stigmatization of everyday right-wing voters in first world countries unfair? Or does a too significant amount of fascists exist for there to be basic civil respect?

Leftists should frankly shut up about Muslims and their fee-fees, especially with how willing they are to hound and ostracize groups of people for the actions of a few in other situations.
>>
>>55752129
Islam and Western society are fundamentally incompatible. It's not just about the guys who put on ski masks and shoot up the mall, your average Muslim hates your way of life and hates your freedom and would destroy both if given the chance.
>>
>>55752129
No it's not unfair, the fact that they're self proclaimed muslims is enough reason to stigmatize them
>>
File: Religion of Peace.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>55752129
No.
They need to distance themselves from the religion.
They can keep some of their Arab culture, but the Quran and it's teachings need to go.
>>
>>55752129
How does it even feel to be offended? I seriously don't get this shit, I feel like being "offended" is only a thing because its getting enabled so much.
I've been called a nazi all the time as a kid on the internet. It made me upset but I got over it because I knew better.
Why are grown ass people making such a fuss about being offended?
>>
>>55752782
>girls

good read though
>>
>>55752129

>my Dad died during 9/11
>want to know his last words?
>Allah Akbar
>>
>>55752129

Look through some of these opinion polls...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm
>>
>>55754010

because when grown ass people never do get offended because that is how are adults are, they never ever get offended when they do, it means big shit both sides because both never ever get offended.
>>
>>55753791
so instead of being violent, despotic, superstitious nuts. They'll just be violent, despotic nuts
>>
The only Islamic people are those that are fighting for ISIS or believe in their goals.

Any other Islamic Muslims should denounce their faith or be labeled as the above group.
>>
>>55752129
like going to sleep but faster and for longer
>>
File: 1444812403703.jpg (61 KB, 541x604) Image search: [Google]
1444812403703.jpg
61 KB, 541x604
>>55752129
I ain't stigmatize shit mother fucker. I just repeat their own words. Everyone callin me raycis and stufffamtbh.
Muslims ain't affraid of any words I say. Only assfucked keked white girls and jews be gettin mad as hell at me. Fuck them. The muslims gonna be killin on them next.

Seriously, I want to know how many of the dead in Paris had SJW shit up on their social media about how everyone should help refugees and shit.

I bet it was a lot. Those fucks definetly deserved what they got then didn't they?
>>
>>55752129
Why'd her husband have to go blowing up the world trade centers then?
>>
>>55752129
It's fair.

13% of American Muslims defend suicide bombings:

http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/2010-muslim-americans-s0-04.png
>>
>>55756331
Correction: 19%

19% percent of American Muslims said suicide bombings are sometimes, rarely, or often justified, or they answered "don't know". Yeah because who knows?

Imagine if all of them told the truth. These are only the people that were willing to admit to it.
>>
>>55756595
It gets worse:

30% of American Muslims have a favorable or somewhat unfavorable view of Al Qaeda or responded "don't know".

Only 70% picked the very unfavorable option. Truly terrifying that even in a moderate population of Muslims this many people have views like this.

http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/2010-muslim-americans-s6-02.png
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.