[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey white fella did you know that Australia belongs to the aboriginals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 44vtg8sy-1389579836.jpg (311 KB, 668x445) Image search: [Google]
44vtg8sy-1389579836.jpg
311 KB, 668x445
Hey white fella did you know that Australia belongs to the aboriginals? So why don't YOU go back to where you came from!
>>
Fuck off coon.
>>
>>55751768
Did you lose your bottle of government funded booze?
>>
This is now a shitposting thread. Only the greatest shitposters can post here. Nobody else is allowed to post in this thread.
>>
We're F U L L
>>
File: 1444980933125.jpg (204 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
1444980933125.jpg
204 KB, 1180x787
I can assure you that I am not racist. Just ask my government appointed wife.
>>
Did you guys give them some shitty land like we did for our natives?
>>
>>55751768
Excuse me? It's white DOG not "white fella"
>>
>>55753257
the trashcan outside centrelink is good enough
>>
Aboriginals don't believe in land ownership
>>
>>55751768
>>55753225

Fuck

They're like some kind of missing link
>>
File: 1445028516514.jpg (6 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
1445028516514.jpg
6 KB, 200x160
>>55753404
How dare you talk about my mother-in-law like that!
>>
File: 1443706998950.jpg (115 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
1443706998950.jpg
115 KB, 505x800
>>55753273
>White Dog
>Captain Cook Cunt
>Dardy
>White Devil
>White Mutt
>Lamington
>Coconut
>>
Remember, never sleep on the road!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
>>
>>55751768
this is shit-tier shitposting. like the lowest of the low.
>>
>>55753519
I-is this an actual person?
>>
>>55751768
>>
>>55753345
THIS
>>
Lol, 'stralians acting like they themselves aren't the 2nd lowest on the totem pole here by picking on Abos.

*India is absolute lowest.
>>
>>55751768
I wish that instead of saying sorry, and giving out free money/houses/etc, and giving back land, that we as a society simply said "no".

We "invaded", took your land and built a nation to be proud of, we are not going to apologise.
Assimilate or die.
>>
>>55751768
God that man is ugly
>>
>>55753851
Common coon folk
>>
White's came across literally empty land, massive swaths of it. Here and there there were some Aboriginal tribes.

Why would somebody abandon a massive continent, that was 90% empty raw earth?

It would be different if whites moved in an took over the huts that the abos were literally living in.

Most colonialist settlements are made on straight up empty natural land.
>>
>>55754475
I wish we gave them back their land.
Like the Gibson desert...
>>
white fella genocide best day of my life

t. pemulwuy
>>
>>55754475
One thing that is really annoying is being told to stay of Ayers Rock (Uluru). Did the aborigines build it? Did they do anything to improve it?

Zippo. They stumbled across it. Yet they presume to tell others what to do with it.
>>
I've got two words for you abbo, "Social Darwinism". Do you think you could live forever on a such a large slab of land banging rocks together? You were lucky it was us whites, with the whole noble savage and white mans burden thing most of your culture survived.

If it was the Imperial Japs or Chinks that found this place, you lot would have been purged till there was nothing left but bones and cave paintings.
>>
>>55751768
Look, errrr, listen, Nigger-Version2 Edition, I'm just on vacation here. I'm actually increasing your countries economy.

I'm sure you contribute a lot to this place too.
>>
File: nahua.jpg (303 KB, 686x1024) Image search: [Google]
nahua.jpg
303 KB, 686x1024
can I have some petrol?
>>
File: 1446195210491.jpg (57 KB, 378x366) Image search: [Google]
1446195210491.jpg
57 KB, 378x366
>there are literally shrines all over Australia to white pioneers who instigated and participated in aboriginal cullings

get good abos
>>
>>55756586

>Angus McMillan, (14 August 1810 – 18 May 1865),[1] was an explorer, mass murderer and pioneer pastoralist in Gippsland, Victoria, Australia.

>To expand and stabilise his pastoral interests, he led many of the Gippsland massacres of 1840-1850, which killed or drove away the region's indigenous population.

>The Aboriginal people of East Gippsland, Victoria, Australia, known as the Gunai/Kurnai people, fought against the European invasion of their land. The technical superiority of the Europeans' weapons gave the Europeans an absolute advantage. At least 300 people were killed, but other figures estimate up to 1,000

>http://monumentaustralia.org.au/themes/landscape/discovery/display/34090-angus-mcmillan

>http://monumentaustralia.org.au/themes/landscape/discovery/display/30131-angus-mcmillan

Only two I could find, I know there are more.
>>
>>55757094

>The blacks are very quiet here now, poor wretches. No wild beast of the forest was ever hunted down with such unsparing perseverance as they are. Men, women and children are shot whenever they can be met with … I have protested against it at every station I have been in Gippsland, in the strongest language, but these things are kept very secret as the penalty would certainly be hanging … For myself, if I caught a black actually killing my sheep, I would shoot him with as little remorse as I would a wild dog, but no consideration on earth would induce me to ride into a camp and fire on them indiscriminately, as is the custom whenever the smoke is seen. They [the Aborigines] will very shortly be extinct. It is impossible to say how many have been shot, but I am convinced that not less than 450 have been murdered altogether.

>For myself, if I caught a black actually killing my sheep, I would shoot him with as little remorse as I would a wild dog
>>
Oh wow you shackle draggers weren't exaggerating about Abos, they're even worse than pikeys. Honestly though, if I was born an abo I'd probably just kill myself because whay quality of life do they have?
>>
>>55757537
Just like niggers, if any of them manage to rub two braincells together they imitate whitey and become acceptable members of society.
But again, just like niggers, the number of those types would be like 1% or less.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.