[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 17
File: me.png (846 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
me.png
846 KB, 1920x1080
>Before visiting /pol

"I'm voting for Sanders. He's going to help out the black people the most, so I have a lot to benefit from him winning. I know he probably won't win, though, so I'll end up voting for Hillary in the general. The Republican side is pathetic. Especially since Donald Trump is running. He's the biggest idiot of them all."

>After 1 week on /pol

"I feel like Donald Trump is best fit to be our President. He honestly does want to make this country great again, and he makes a LOT of sense regarding ILLEGAL immigration. Plus he won't get ran over if he has to meet Putin in the oval office. I may actually vote for him if it's between him and Hillary. Hopefully his VP is Rand Paul!"

This is ACTUALLY what happened to me. I started coming to get a "play-by-play" and I didn't want to go to Reddit again. There are some legit points being made here regarding the Presidential Race, and I have been convinced that Donald Trump really IS the best for the country. Especially now that the Paris incident happened.

What have you done to me, /pol?
>>
>>55751414
Welcome to redpill.I went from ancap to radical nationalist and race realist thanks to /pol/.
>>
>>55751414
Yea Same thing happened to me and I'm a ducking beaner
>>
>>55751414
Welcome to perspective
>>
File: 1447528066834.jpg (788 KB, 900x1619) Image search: [Google]
1447528066834.jpg
788 KB, 900x1619
fuck off commie
>>
>>55751414

This is bait, but it really will change you. You'll start to see the holes in whatever arguments you accepted before and grow to despise the people "on your side" that keep lying in your face.

I'm sure you'll think you've adopted some new ideology by faith from what you read here at some point. But you haven't and shouldn't. Because that will be full of bullshit too.

Eventually you will be a full blown political cynic, like anyone who really gets into politics and sees the sausage getting made. Then you'll know how fucked we are and how little the bandaids of "action" do, and how it really doesn't matter which puppet you vote for.
>>
hey thats me
>>
>>55751414
One of us!
>>
File: 1444874168416.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1444874168416.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>5575179
>>
Wait until you unironically believe that the holocaust never happened. This is only the beginning.
>>
I was fairly redpilled when I got here. I am now fully redpilled minus the jew thing.
>>
File: Pol_ca854c_5707793.jpg (38 KB, 720x391) Image search: [Google]
Pol_ca854c_5707793.jpg
38 KB, 720x391
Free at lass. Free at lass.
>>
>>55751414
I wish his stance on immigration was held by a candidate that isn't fucking insane or conducts his arguments like an 8 year old on the playground.

Still, he's a better candidate than Hillary. At least he's not a robot and actually believes in what he says.
>>
>>55751414
The truth bubbles to the top when there's no censorship or reputations to uphold.
>>
>>55751414
Kek
>>
>>55752252
>fully red pilled
>minus the jew thing
>>
How fucking mentally ill do you have to be to have EVER been a lefty?

Seriously, I can't even accept you as a convert. It's like admitting at one point in your life you liked to literally eat feces but have now changed
>>
>>55752833
What? It's almost complete redpill. Come on now, there are people on this board who ironically believe that not all black people are subhumans.
>>
File: MatrixUnplugged.jpg (23 KB, 320x431) Image search: [Google]
MatrixUnplugged.jpg
23 KB, 320x431
>>55751414
>>
File: king.jpg (43 KB, 334x192) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
43 KB, 334x192
>>55751414
Goddamn it sounds like you're a fragile fuck op. For me the 'red pill' was becoming in favor of the 2nd amendment, moderation on taxation and spending, and being realistic about race.
>>
Damn nigga you is gay af
>>
>>55752931
The Jewish Question is tied up in everything "red pilled". Their grubby claws are sunk into every attempt to degrade the West. To deny the Jewish problem is to deny there is a problem.
>>
>>55751414
THE FIRE RISES, FRIEND
>>
>>55753173
B-but my gf is jewish.
And I'm pretty sure she does not control the world or something.
>>
File: 1277339339798.jpg (45 KB, 593x581) Image search: [Google]
1277339339798.jpg
45 KB, 593x581
>>55751414
>I'll be voting for Donald "Mr. Meme" Trump Jr.
>>
File: turned into a hippy.png (322 KB, 1861x401) Image search: [Google]
turned into a hippy.png
322 KB, 1861x401
>>55751414

You don't even know, OP.
>>
>>55753463
Fuck you kike and your kike scientist
>>
I used to hate immigrants a bit before /pol/ now i want to go full breivik up in hurr and i get a single tear everytime i see race mixing. And i also coverted my mum to be s radical right. Pretty pleased with the outcome. And yes i hate swedens population minus my red pilled gf and my friends
>>
>>55751414
welcome to the life of being a "racist and sexist bigot"

try to hide your newly acquired power level friend
>>
>>55752902
I was a lefty in the GW years. It's pretty easy, just don't care about politics or any of that stuff, and be against anyone trying to take away the things you enjoy or censor/destroy the topics you like.
>>
>>55753364
Small Jews don't control anything. Jews are over represented in Marxism, feminism, egalitarian idealogy, leftist univerisities, "journalism", politics, finance, film, and general media. The Jew degrades wherever it goes. It has been cast out of almost every country in Europe. He is a usurer and a usurper. Enjoy your Jewish sons anon. Judaism has matienlineal descent.
>>
>>55751414
I came to /pol/ maybe 5 years ago now. I was into tyt and spouting off libshit everywhere. Would always thumbs up tyt videos and share them. I look back with a cringy feeling
>>
>>55753538
>whole life
Whoever took this screenshot is a fucking retard who needs to take better care of his computer.
>>
lol if this board changed your views in a week all it proves is that you're an empty headed imbecile that will believe anything by group reinforcement
>>
>>55753463
Then who?
Carson?
Cruz?
Fucking memes really work.
>>
File: ah535.jpg (19 KB, 250x361) Image search: [Google]
ah535.jpg
19 KB, 250x361
>>55753624
I just own up to it. I don't care who hates me, I'm ready to die for our sins.
>>
>>55753744
Thats probably every lefty out there. I don't think thats a bad thing. Most of humanity is like this. It's why lslam is so popular.
>>
>>55753721

>he doesn't have his computer infested with adware

Sucks to suck
>>
welcome based black bro

May your communities be blessed with massive employment gains and overall health under a Trump administration. America will be made great again. Birds will sing in the streets again.
>>
File: 1446248659850.png (111 KB, 666x389) Image search: [Google]
1446248659850.png
111 KB, 666x389
>>55751414

OP thats you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
>>
>>55753744
this tbdh

but I love the fact you joined us. Just don't go full stormfag.
>>
>>55751414
This is what happened to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
>>
>>55751414
>>55753997
Also this.
https://youtu.be/yD4Lhu7hcGM
>>
File: 1447382691189.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447382691189.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>55751414
Anyone called him an Uncle Tom yet? You're an Uncle Tom OP.
>>
>>55751793
Same
>>
Welcome to Free Speech.
>>
>>55752902
DESU even as a child (I've been right wing / libertarian since 9th grade) I've found it hard to accept leftist memes. For example as an intelligent black male while I considered all whites to be racist pieces of shit I still knew from firsthand experience that blacks were the cause of most of their problems. Even when I used to think that climate hoax was real I often thought our ways of dealing with it were pretty stupid. I also realized that feminism was bullshit since women seemed to do as well as men when they worked as much as men. I think that the main draw to leftism is mainly economic. To someone who's never studied the subject it seems logical to take money from those who are rich and give some to those who aren't.
>>
>>55751414
You should feel stupid for wanting to vote for either one of them.
>>
>>55751414
What happened? You're impressionable as fuck because you're probably a fucking teenager or someone in their early 20s.
>>
>>55754424
>women seemed to do as well as men when they worked as much as men.
You have a ways to go Tyrone. Genetics, bell curves, ect.
>>
File: 1360099762183.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1360099762183.gif
205 KB, 500x500
All I did was go on it for day.

Then just read the shit about paris and islam

And I feel mentally damaged by the realisation.

I'm just a guy who believes that not everyone in a group can be bad and are at fault, but we need to deal with the problematic section.

Then I realise, there are problems with the group which causes this, and no one's doing anything to fix it, or shift blame or call out and shame those who realise this.

oh an Leftists = SJW apparently.

Maybe it's because I'm tired and haven't rested and recovered from this shit.
>>
File: TrueStoryOfResistance.jpg (195 KB, 1546x650) Image search: [Google]
TrueStoryOfResistance.jpg
195 KB, 1546x650
Welcome to pol. Thank pol for the transformation, but thank you self for comming here.
Me? I never needed pol, i'm just glad it exists.
>>
>>55754634
Go read the chapter "The Problem with Islam" in "End of Faith"
Best redpill there is.
>>
>>55754541
By that I mean that women who are aren't lazy, slutty or SJW tier is free and capable of doing whatever she wants to. Feminism is bullshit. I'm also very familiar with Dr Murray senpai and Dr Wade senpai too. Also thumbs up to based Jared Taylor and David Duke. Those guys are simply making scientific observations. I wish that we could actually have an open dialogue about race and intelligence instead of lynching anyone who has a non politically correct view of the subject.
>>
>>55754947
>I'll read when I can think clearer, I just feel like shit. Thanks anon.

Havent slept much, just reading news and watching shit unfold on sites most of the time.
>>
>>55754947
http://www.popeye-x.com/downloads/other/Sam.Harris.-.The.End.of.Faith.pdf

link to the pdf. starts on page 108
>>
Your eyes open when you come here. You have now seen the truth.
>>
File: 1442230775689.jpg (90 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
1442230775689.jpg
90 KB, 633x950
>>55751414
Welcome, brother. The one thing I must warn you about frequenting this board is that you will be angry at the willful ignorance and stupidity of people in the outside world, more often than not.
>>
I recommend "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" for anyone who needs to be red pilled / needs to red pill someone else on the Jooz.

>>55751414
Fellow nigga kun, I recommend you check out "The Secret History of Jews and Blacks" by the sages over at the Nation of Islam.

I'm telling you motherfuckers, we need to start hitting people with the red pill. They can't deny the truth when you lay out for them.
>>
Now that you can't go back to being blue pilled your really going to start hating the world. You will realize how shitty everything really is and there isn't a damned thing you can really do about it.
>>
Since this thread is attracting negros what do yall niggas think about the ethnic balkinazation of the US. What clay do you want? Will you help us remove taco? Seriously though how much land do you all need?
>>
>>55751414
Wow, aren't you just well-informed and have a great well-developed opinion. If a bunch of internet kektards with racist, 20th century rhetoric can convince you Trump is great, you're a moron.

Your beliefs should stand on their own. Obviously you have no backbone, fucking memelord.

If you had thought about your political beliefs and ideology at all you'd have either come to this conclusion on your own, or come to another. Fuck off nigger.
>>
File: 0bb.jpg (108 KB, 750x1065) Image search: [Google]
0bb.jpg
108 KB, 750x1065
>OP in a few days.
>>
File: _1429895963.jpg (117 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1429895963.jpg
117 KB, 600x350
Honestly, it's not the revelation about political shifting and thought that gets you. See, if you're clever, you even start to look into what /pol/ talks about, see what's just reactionary on their side too, start to see how they can be just as fervent.

It's that you can never ever talk politics to anyone normal again. You try to string along people, to help them understand, but so much of their character is wrapped up in these sort of universal lies we tell ourselves. That humanity can ever be free of conflict. That to deny a toddler something is to teach them patience, but to deny an adult the same is cruelty. That the only good world we can leave to our children is the one that we grew up with. That war is not an essential part of the human condition and its drive to test and challenge ideas and concepts.

We shut our eyes, we choose to not question things, we choose not to listen. These choices close us, secure us, make us feel happy. They also make us blind. Blind men chasing other blind men down paths no one even remembers taking. The other has to be evil, because I'm so good. There is nothing to gain that doesn't fit my paradigm, I can't be wrong.

Everyday I question my motives, I think and calculate my emotions and my words. Sometimes not fast enough and I say something wrong, but I try to figure out what the other person will say to the first thing I would have said, so I know how to play the longer game. And it's maddening to see so many people fall on memes and comfortable statements to fight. It's so boring. Why can't you question this? What is so wrong about asking what life would be like if this hadn't happened? What is so evil about wanting to see you and your people on top, for as long as possible?

It's hard to talk politics, when all you want to do is try, try to make them understand you and you just want to scream everything you know and all they do is not listen, not understand, just get mad and fearful, and upset. Why can't they be curious?
>>
File: ProtocolsOfZion.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
ProtocolsOfZion.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>55755872
Here you go.
>>
>>55752961
>Those wires going into his nips
Hot
>>
>>55757595
>Op isn't having gay sex rn
>>
>>55758341
This so fucking much.

Half the time I talk politics to a normal person I spend 90% of the time explaining to them basic human motivation. "Why would someone do that?" is the most common question. They're completely incapable of taking themselves out of their bubble and viewing the world through another's eyes.
>>
>>55758341
>Why can't they be curious?
Curiosity is an appetite that most people do not have. It also requires effort and a willingness to seek the truth. And to seek the truth you have to have the humility and patience to set aside your preconceptions on a topic.

Objectivity is dead.
Critical thinking is dead.
Groupthink is alive and devouring millions.
>>
>>55752902

You do know how deep leftist indoctrination runs in media and society, don't you? They can't help that they're ignorant.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.