[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL 'EM ALL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 530x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 530x295
I'm from Buenos Aires and I say KILL 'EM ALL!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
>>
Daily reminder that the attack on Buenos Aires was a false flag to push us into a war with the bugs so we can take their space oil.
>>
>>55751472
>Basil Poledouris

NO WONDER THIS SOUND TRACK IS SO BASED
>>
>>55751679
>he doesn't have the entire soundtrack in his mix
to be honest whenever one of them comes on I change it to klendathu drop which is the best
>>
File: 1878294-388px_skorzenyotto.jpg (32 KB, 414x640) Image search: [Google]
1878294-388px_skorzenyotto.jpg
32 KB, 414x640
>>55751805
Had klendathu drop clip as ringtone through college...the disgust on leftist whores faces were priceless when it started sounding out...I often missed calls because i kept listening to it.
>>
>>55751362
we have been telling you for ages m8, we are not black
>>
>>55751640

Notice how all the adults are war-torn yet there was no conflict with the arachnids until after Buenos Aires.

The fascist revolution was a fresh memory, and the leaders knew that without a war their fascism would crumble back into degenerate democracy.

So they let one rock slip through lunar defense.

Now they've got a forever war against an infinite cannon fodder enemy.

I'm sure that after a century of war they'll discover that it was the Federation seeding all those planets with bugs the whole time, maybe even engineered them from scratch in the first place.
>>
This movie is a fucking masterpiece. All the underlying themes 95% of people never notice... it's relevant as fuck right now.
>>
>>55752566
lol
>>
>>55752686
Maybe we can wall of the middle east and use them instead?
>>
>>55752566
Chuckle'd
>>
>>55751362
>Argentina
>white
>>
>>55752686
Reported to the Federation, enjoy your public hanging non-citizen scum
>>
Le ironique is lost on op
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw

WAR
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmVyUdHtxbU
>>
>>55751362
I know from experience that it's a good thing to drop the soap in Buenos Aires.
>>
File: KillEmAll.jpg (134 KB, 1137x635) Image search: [Google]
KillEmAll.jpg
134 KB, 1137x635
These are the rules. Everybody shitposts, nobody quits. If you don't dank memes I'll kill you myself. Welcome to the Faggots

>4chan's faggots!
>>
>>55751362
should have been given an award for being the gayest adaptation of a book ever.people responsible for this steaming pile of shit should be dropped onto a bug world and then nuked from orbit.
>>
File: kebab.jpg (53 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
53 KB, 250x250
the only one who can save us
>>
File: 018.jpg (222 KB, 476x590) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
222 KB, 476x590
>>55751679
>Basil Poledouris

For all the big guys out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeXh-acvBrw
>>
>>55754943

Nah the book is full of fascist rambling and the only interesting parts are the lessons and that part about repenting and how it's bullshit.
The military top brass IRL is just as corrupted and self-centered as the Government, no reason to give them more power.
>>
>>55755403
>Anarchist lolbergtardian
>>
>>55751362
RICOOOOO
>>
Why did they name their ships Roger Wilco and Ticonderoga? Was Heinlein staring at his pencil with writers block?
>>
>>55755403
>Nah the book is full of fascist rambling
I think he had th right idea. Why the hell would you let self-centered gibsmedats vote?
>only interesting parts are the lessons
The boot camp was interesting. So were the description parts of the military action and mobile armor. Hell even the brief bits about military life,k 9 units and women as pilots were interesting.
>The military top brass IRL is just as corrupted and self-centered as the Government, no reason to give them more power.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. It's why no system will ever be perfect. o we have to have checks and balances. In theorey anyway. Looks like America's checks and balances are in the toilet.
>>
>>55756072
>Roger Wilco
Roger Young.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodger_Wilton_Young
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.