[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RANT: I fucking HATE Christians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Syrian-refugees-protest.jpg (89 KB, 596x283) Image search: [Google]
Syrian-refugees-protest.jpg
89 KB, 596x283
OH HO HO what do we have here? Big fucking surprise! A bunch of Christians importing 3rd world shitskins because "muh feelz" and "muh Jesus" and "muh we're fucking stupid keks who love Jews!"

http://www.fox8live.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans

>Catholic Charities has targeted services for helping refugees. "So it's a matter of uniting the families, which is something that the church really promotes, obviously. Some of them don't have relatives and we try to help them become integral parts of our communities."

And DON'T sit here and blame the Catholics. I've observed every single sect of Christianity involved in this white-guilt/import-shitskins faggotry.

Fuck I can't stand you fucking modern Christians. All sects, all of you are fucking stupid fucking kekold faggots. I hope these terrorists enrich your daughters and wives in every orifice.

We should have abandoned this shit religion ages ago and removed the Jews and Muslims from our lands. But no, that would require critical thinking. Instead you're much more comfortable whining endlessly about whose version of some bronze-age fairytales is correct.

First it is 10,000 "refugees", then 100,000, then 10 million until all the white people and all the Christians are dead. You better hope there is an afterlife because a lot of us are going to be meeting it prematurely in horrible violent ways.

>Please remember this post when you and your kids are at the mall and the last thing you see is a loud flash of light and metal shards shred you and your family to pieces. Hopefully you won't die immediately and you can lay in a pool of your own blood and feces contemplating your ineptitude, apathy, and sloth while you gaze up at a bright yellow Wetzel's Pretzels sign.

Stupid fucking Christian assholes. Fuck you guys. Europeans never needed your beta kek religion. We were fine without it. Now we're all weak, fat, and complacent as a result.
>>
bump. Hmmm. I think I've been shadow-banned for dropping too much truth here lately.
>>
Christianity is a cĂșck religion and will never be anything meaningful again.

The spiritual battle we fight is already lost.
>>
>>55752555
or that no one gives a shit about your stale copypasta garbage, christians have been removing kebabs for millenia

it aint christianity, it's liberalism
>>
Lutherans imported a bunch of these Somali porch monkeys into the midwest. Now there are no go zones in Minnestota. Thank you midwestern Swede keks.
>>
>>55752555
>shadow-banned

Shut the fuck up you reddit nigger. People not caring about your post doesn't mean it's not there.
>>
>>55752685

I don't understand...You're saying

>Christians remove kebab

but I'll I'm fucking seeing is

>Christians importing kebab

Is this like one of those situations where

>how can it be real if my eyes aren't real

sorts of situations?
>>
If you're not Orthodox then you're not Christian, just useless trash.
>>
>>55751315
"CHRISTIANS"
"CATHOLIC"
>>
>>55751315
Reformation was a mistake.
GET OUT LUTHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55753088
>>55753200
>>55753322

There are many catholics who are not liberal western faggots

What's the fucking problem?
>>
>>55751315
Christianity is what held Europe white and monocultural for even this long. Do you really think some secular atheist-weenies could have held the muslims at bay during the ottoman and caliphate invasions?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.