[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE JIHAM - WAR IS BACONNING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: new baconnings.png (2 MB, 1500x987) Image search: [Google]
new baconnings.png
2 MB, 1500x987
In light of everything that has happened in the last few days and months it's time for /pol/ to put its money where its mouth is and get this trending. There have been a few isolated incidents reported of people inserting pork among halal and kosher products, but no real concerted effort in doing this on a large scale worldwide. Imagine what would happen if every /pol/lack starting doing this in their city whenever they stop by a grocery store. If even just a fraction of us did this at least one media outlet somewhere would be bound to notice and report on it, and then we can get the snowball rolling.

>Go to your local grocery store and find the halal section in the meats.
>If your LGS doesn't have a halal section - congrats, you're a winner!
>Place a pork product in its midst and photograph it.
>Upload it to the internet, preferably somewhere that Leftards will see it, and watch the drama unfold.

Let's make this the new "draw Muhammad"
>>
>>55751062
>halal section
You keks have those? Ive lived all over the US and closest ive seen is a small shelf full of kosher shit
>>
Great idea desu but I've never seen a halal section here in Texas. Although I did see an Arabic grocery store yesterday for the first time in pretty sure there was no pork there
>>
File: 1435966071584.jpg (65 KB, 432x461) Image search: [Google]
1435966071584.jpg
65 KB, 432x461
>tfw no halal section
>tfw no mudslimes
>>
>>55751062
Finde kebab prayer house, spell France with bacon on the door.
>>
>>55751062
You're acting like a spoiled child who hasn't got his way. You'll affect no change whatsoever other than garnering hatred for your own people. This is baseless harassment and juvenile behavior at best.
>>
I'd do this, but I have never seen a halal section senpai
>>
>>55751062
Of all the things we could have done to counter global terrorism. From funding Assad to bombing them ourselves, this is what you came up with?

Fucking westerners, this is the reason we're getting genocided without turning a whim. Weak white western culture, what happened?
>>
>>55751062
>not leaving pork heads in front of mudslime houses instead
Amateurs.
>>
>>55751852
>>
they actually sell pig product here. you are allowed to raise pigs but they must never touch bare earth while they live. true story
>>
>>55751062
Which No Frills are you at? Get me some fucking maple lollipops.
>>
>>55752342
I wish to experience the succulence of the jewish hoverpig.
>>
>>55751062
What a pointless, childish thing to do.

i'll bet you stick your tongue out to people when their backs are turned as well.

You fucking infant.
>>
>>55752342
How do you shovel their shit?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.