[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I have a question. Why are there so many extremist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1431459926482.jpg (77 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
1431459926482.jpg
77 KB, 960x634
Hey /pol/ I have a question. Why are there so many extremist groups in the Middle East but we see very few here in the states?

The only 'extremist' group in the US I can think of is the Westboro Baptist or other churches like them.
>>
Lone wolves are more dangerous than organizations because they are unpredictable and harder to track.

Also you can't really get people motivated to suicide by cop when they are stoned and eating ice cream all day.
>>
Feds do honeypot shit pretty much every day of the week, so I figure a few of the legit dangerous extremists get busted to go with all the innocent dumbasses.
You might think of the above and other shit like Waco for the reason why the US has solitary spree shooters instead of whole death squads worth of shitskins.
>>
>>55751032
Youth budge.
Because the sandnigger multiply like vermin, they end up with a few hundred million, frustrated, easily radicalized, expendable pieces of cannon fodder.
This is the way sandnigegrs wage war since the stone ages.
>>
Thanks so far for the clarification guys.
>>
>>55751032
In reality what is "extremist" in the USA is probably only moderate comparatively to other parts of the world

Like the Westborough people are only moderates compared to groups in most islamic countries. Like, what has the WBC ever done besides hold offensive protest signs?
No-ones ever been be headed by one of them, or shot, or anything like that. "Moderates" in the middle east are groups that kill the least people.
>>
>>55751032
Storm fags are really problematic and sociopathic lunatics.
>>
>>55751032
>be Muslim extremist
>go to America
>get shot
>>
No oil fields out of our control to fight over, no khawarij saudis backing and building jihadi schools and preaching jihad at your local places of worship. Would be financial backer for all this is us and da joos.
>>
>>55751032
You don't have a lot of muslims, so it's easier to monitor them would be my bet.
>>
What of the SJW lot? Instead of physical damage, they melt people's brain
>>
File: winkwink.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
winkwink.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
Because suddenly, the middle east needed some urgent "freedom and democracy" and the resistance groups evolved to extremist groups
>>
>>55752353
SJW just make life harder for themselves trying to make everyone else's problems about them.
>>
>>55751032
because white americans lack the aggressiveness of the arabs

but blacks, although sharing the aggressive behavior, lack the (semi)organizational ability that arabs have at least partially, that's why they stay at petty crime level, individual looters and killers.

latinos share racial behavior with arabs (aggressive potential + organized = hence, terrorists groups like the Farcs, or drug narco-trafficking mafia) but lack the hateful fanatic theology that islam or judaism can create.
>>
Because all it takes is some beergut from georgia to look give Ahmed a slant eye and he'll be booking it back for Saudi Arabia.

Muslims can't stand living in our country as long as we don't riff with them. I'll be cool with maybe an indian (muslim, christian, or hindu), but if its a full-on arab muslim, I won't fuck with it.
>>
America is too comfortable

If I go and get myself killed I can't eat junk food or watch bad TV anymore
>>
>>55752867
This actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
because of the huge amount of people like me who are legally strapped 100% of the time when leaving the house.

If they tried that shit here in colorado they might kill 1 or 2 hipsters or stoned homeless before being gunned down by CC holders. I'd bet the collateral damage from 4 dudes unloading into haji with his ak would cause more deaths than habib would, anyway
>>
>>55751032

Middle East is having a difficult time transitioning to the modern world.

It's like they're undergoing the past 400 years of European history in a compressed timeframe.
>>
>>55753311

Damn fucking right.

State of Utah CCW holder here.
>>
There hasn't been a war on US soil for something like 150 years, hence no power vacuum to be filled with countless militant groups. Also, Islam.
>>
>>55751032
It's because half our population is literally retarded and would sympathize with the extremists in the states.
>>
>>55753852
I should add a little bit more context here, we don't see it on the news because it would cause people to want to join those groups.
>>
>>55751032
Because Americans have better things to do with their time than sitting around in the sand plotting trouble, or cutting eachothers heads off.

As corrupt as the US government is, they do have a degree of control over the populace. In the middle east shithole arab lands the governments dont exist, or if they do they don't give a shit.

The Arabs can then preach hate and cause more trouble and do what they like, while ensuring their mentality and values are handed down to the next generation of privated and resentful shitskin offspring.

We shouldn't have let so many of them into Europe. There's some serious trouble coming and by the time and its too late to stop then now. Best to just let the Jews deal with them over there cos nobody gives a toss what happens.
>>
>>55751032
Related note, fucking facebook arguing with someone, he said the KKK is a terrorist group because of Brivek (can't spell his name), i had a laugh.
>>
>>55752867
this makes sense
>>
>>55752353
SJW means nothing in the greater scope of things. Only /pol/ is attracted to them.
>>
>>55754889
If /pol/ actually had the capacity to get laid.
>>
>>55751032
Westboro are assholes but they don't qualify as extremists in any way.
>>
>>55755172
they are extremists, just not violent ones.
>>
>>55751032
I think the Americas have an equivalent problem with drug cartels recruiting young people

But at least the drug gangs have a clear goal, to sell drugs. What the fuck do any of these mohammads want other than death?
>>
>>55751032
> Westboro Baptist extremist

They came up with a message so odious that the left and the right would hate them so the could sue people for violating their civil rights. They do nothing other than troll... kind of like you guys. You would never in a million years even see one of those guys in a fist fight let alone strapping on a bomb and blowing shit up.
>>
>>55751032
U.S used to have relatively high amount of terrorist groups compared to relative prosperity. Cults, KKK, Neo-Nazis, Anti-Abortion violence, Black nationalism and Puerto Rican nationalism. But ever since Black Panthers, FBI has been great in inflirtration and honeypotting. Also, U.S relatively sparsely populated and its mai political movements have no militant wings unlike in ME where every major party had its own army for the longest time.
>>
>>55751032
You forgot the Tea Party.
>>
>>55751754
There's the KKK I suppose, but they've been pretty pussified lately.

>in before lol racism meme
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.