[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not even 12pm and this shit is already everywhere on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
It's not even 12pm and this shit is already everywhere on facebook.

Fucking australiankeks
>>
File: Rusty1.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
Rusty1.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>55750650
This makes me angry. I think this is not only leftists fault. It's everyone's. No action towards ignorance is also a crime.
>>
File: townsend.gif (482 KB, 466x355) Image search: [Google]
townsend.gif
482 KB, 466x355
>>55751514
>we should respond with love not hate

Like how Europe let a million of these shitskins in and gave them everything they wanted? That kind of love? Fuck, I am just seething today.
>>
File: mememaybe.jpg (47 KB, 509x499) Image search: [Google]
mememaybe.jpg
47 KB, 509x499
Dear Australians. Don't even think about taking any kind of shitskins into Australia. Don't be like sweden.
>>
File: 1428907456980.jpg (106 KB, 600x372) Image search: [Google]
1428907456980.jpg
106 KB, 600x372
>>55750650

Would sure be a shame if...someone challenged him to draw mohammed and show it to the camera live on TV.
>>
File: 1447466687115.png (1 MB, 2330x5714) Image search: [Google]
1447466687115.png
1 MB, 2330x5714
>>55750650

>Less than 2%
>>
>>55750650
I'm sure the dead are relieved to know this.
>>
>>55752858

We shipped him off to our prison country, the UK.
>>
>>55755377
Who is that faggot?
>>
>>55755554
some ridiculous disabled left wing trans activist 'comedian'
>>
>>55755554

I wanna say Wil Anderson.
>>
>hurr we'd all be dead

When we weren't so intent on getting culturally enriched we fucked them up royally each and every time we got our shit together.
Every European country by the way, starting from the Franks with Charles Martel, Walachia Vlad to Poland with Sobieski to Italy and Spain at Lepanto, passing through the victories on the Ottomans in the XIX century by everyone else, not forgetting what fucking Israel did in 73'.
The Muslim, much like his other semitic brother, the jew, can only "win" a temporary victory through deceit and treachery, and the fact they can prefer to kill harmless civilians with sudden attacks proves this.

If the 1.7 billion would ever try to wear a uniform we'd shitstomp them in 6 days.
This feels like those kekolds trying to say the 2nd amendment is useless because drones exist.
>>
>>55755554
Adam Sandler
>>
File: 1435556591054.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1435556591054.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>55755733
>>55755802
Thanks cunts.
>>
>You don't need to be afraid of E. coli because not all serotypes of E. coli will kill you
>You don't need to be afraid of crocodiles because not all crocodiles will kill you
>You don't need to be afraid of bush fires because not all bush fires will kill you
>You don't need to be afraid of cancer because cancer doesn't kill everyone

I'm sick of this meme argument. Not every shark may try to kill me, but I definitely won't get killed by shark if I don't invite them into my country.
>>
Half of my "friends" list is sporting that shitty french flag filter on their profile pictures. People don't care, but they want everyone else to think that they do care, give them likes on their insincere words about the tragedy. All for likes and self validation, no sympathy whatsoever for the families of the victims, but then again, why should they? They don't know any of the dead frenchies personally, so they have no reason to care, but it's a fantastic opportunity to get attention and likes by covering their profile picture with the tricolore. 129? 'Tis but a number; they couldn't name a single victim. But their thoughts go to the families affected? Fucking disgusting, it really makes my blood boil. Facebook is fucking cancer. Vid very much related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEQmFL9McU
>>
>>55755554
It's from a show on ABC so really who cares
>>
>>55756512
It is actually Adam Hill
>>
>>55755554

Adam Hills, he's an Aussie. He used to have a shitty show on the ABC and host shitty alt-stand up.

He's got one foot too.

He's a massive leftist if you couldn't tell by that pic.
>>
>>55755733
This sums him up perfectly. Unfunny cuntstain.
>>
>less than 2%
Source on this?
>>
>>55756665
God it hurts, Anon. The state of things destroys my faith in humanitarianism...
>>
>>55750650
>inb4 he shits on gun rights and white people

sometimes its hard to tell if they are doing this on purpose, or if they are just really fucking dense and myopic
>>
>>55759247
People use tragedies to fuel their ego. These same people would never post shit about Palestine or Syria, because it isn't covered by the news. The paris event is huge right now, which is why everyone is pretending to care. Nobody pretends to care about Palestine, people pretend to care about Paris, but at the end of the day no one gives a shit, other than the few directly affected,
>>
>>55756880
> did he lose his right foot?
>>
I don't think we have much to fear until the next election though

"People who come via the people-smuggling route will never settle in Australia: that is the one message that has to be absolutely crystal clear." - Malcolm Turnbull

Fuck this Adam Hill thing, and fuck all the posts that Islam is peaceful, it fucking promotes the beheadings of infidels. Fuck these leftist cunts who are defending something they know nothing about.
>>
>>55756665
Couldn't agree more.

This whole, I don't know what you call it "internet activism"? Is fucking retarded. Instead of actually doing things people make a hashtag about it and think they're doing something. Its the same with charities. Nobody really gives a shit about kids in Africa but they give a few bucks to make themselves feel better and to brag to everyone else about how much of a better person they are.
>>
>>55760876
Like the feeding the homeless youtube videos, they're only doing it for the $$$ and recognition.
>>
>>55761041
Exactly. Its so transparent yet people keep fucking falling for it.
>>
>>55750650
The United States military and its reserves account for approximately 0.687% of our population. I divided 2,500,000 by 320,000,000. To be fair we do bomb a lot of people but we are the law so we make it. Compare it to a western EU country, Germany for example and its .075%. The point I'm making is fuck numbers and sand niggers, doon coons, jihad jonnies, whatever y'all call them.
>>
>>55750650
Here's what he's missing. Those numbers transfer to the USA and its army, which is huge but as the boy argues could be astronomically bigger.
>>
>>55760409
This is nonsense.
ISIS is responsible for the violence in Syria and elsewhere.
ISIS is responsible for the violence in Paris.
Orthodoxy has nothing to apologize for, this is the work of ISIS, MultiKulti and the CIA.
>>
>>55750650
>that pic
The odds of being in a mass shooting are 1/150,000.
You fucks want to ban guns anyway, fucking hypocrites.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.