[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian Muslims: STOP BEING MUSLIM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: indo.jpg (337 KB, 1440x1366) Image search: [Google]
indo.jpg
337 KB, 1440x1366
I hereby call on all Malaysians, Indonesians, Filipinos and other Asian Muslims to officially renounce Islam as a show of support for France.

If you insist on being Muslim after recent events, you are clearly with ISIS.

Show the world where your loyalty really stands.

Are you with the righteous and innocent?

Or are you with Allah, God of War and Suffering?
>>
God of war sounds awesome brah
>>
monkey asians like malays, indonesians and fillipinos will always be mudslime monkeys

east asian master race to be honest family, china is based for outright banning it, Japan for properly controlling it's borders, South korean needs to get their shit together though with fucking mosques standing in their capital city. Thailand based yet wavering since its foot is already in your door although slightly.
>>
World history says India is the country responsible for Islam's spread in Asia.
>>
>>55750308
>Expecting the niggers of asians to stop
>>
>righteous innocent: NOT ALL MUSLIMS WAAH FUCK ME IN THE ASS ISIS!!
>>
>>55751211
>monkey asians
all asians are shit skin monkeys, lose the weebgoggles
>>
My GP is a Malaysian Muslim. Really cool guy. Friendly and all and has does a lot for me over the years.

He once said that he has to keep it a secret he's a Muslim because he's afraid he'd lose business.
>>
File: chinesearesubhuman.jpg (301 KB, 848x960) Image search: [Google]
chinesearesubhuman.jpg
301 KB, 848x960
>>55751211

>muh east asian master race

lmao. most chinks are dumb peasants,
>>
>>55752505
Dem edge
>>
>>55750308
I'll be visiting Thailand next year. Will I have to worry about Muslims bombing my hotel?
>>
File: isisandmurica.png (476 KB, 860x445) Image search: [Google]
isisandmurica.png
476 KB, 860x445
>>55752238

Poor little dumb burger.

Keep digging yourself that hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vatRjnaSHkI
>>
>>55752593
>what is 2guys 1 hammer
i can nitpick sociopaths from different cultures too
>>
>>55750308
>Filipino
>Muslim

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>55752720
Nope.
>>
>>55752924
Mindanao you Americanized fag.
>>
>>55753070
:(

dogs are innocent man, they are the true master race
>>
>>55752934
Any other tips as an American tourist?
>>
>>55752922
Fuck off back to the jungle you rice patty.
>>
>>55751690
So they geopolitically pooing all over SE Asia then
>>
>>55751211
Chinks don't ban Islam outright as long as it's Sinicized Islam. They have large population of Muslim Han Chinks who keep their heads down. No radical bullshit allowed.

Chinks troll Uighur Mudslimes to no ends mainly because they're ethnic minority separatists.
>>
>>55753137
We've been fighting them, your kind, you heathen. They're not the majority here and their quest for secession will only end in blood: theirs.

They're not even Filipino. The Philippines is a christian nation.
>>
>>55753236
Right? Dogs are the complete bros of the animal world.

I try to be understanding of other cultures, but goddam.
>>
File: 1312764797061.jpg (33 KB, 368x348) Image search: [Google]
1312764797061.jpg
33 KB, 368x348
>>55750308
how did Islam even get to Indonesia and just completely skip over the rest of SEAsia (excluding Burma)? is it because no strong presence of Buddhism or something?
>>
File: pershing.jpg (74 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
pershing.jpg
74 KB, 500x465
>>55750308
>Flips
>mudslime

No, only around 1/8 of the population are mudslimes and most terrorist incidents here are caused by them.

It sucks that the Spaniards never totally wiped off Islam from this shithole during their rule.

Pic related, based Kebab remover.
>>
>>55753809
You know why muzzies hate dogs? Dogs know what you're thinking, and if you think evil thoughts they call you on it.
>>
File: leddit.gif (925 KB, 700x478) Image search: [Google]
leddit.gif
925 KB, 700x478
>>55750308

>Implying there are any Asian Muslims on /pol/

This post is more circlejerk-y than your average leddit post.
>>
>>55754085
I thought we were talking about East Asians.
>>
>>55753921
A mix of intensive trading with East Asia and military campaigns in India and Central Asia.

They really haven't changed their ways much, when you think about it.

>>55753992
>tfw no based Hispanic Commonwealth defending against the Islamic hordes
>>
>>55751690
>>55753381
>>55753921
Direct contact between the Srivijaya thalassocratic empire (proto-Indonesians) and the Middle East through sea trade.

Indochina Asians (Viet, Thai, Myanmar, etc.) didn't have such trade links.
>>
>>55754581
10% right as usual, Morty.
>>
>>55754487
Well, I was, just related that muzzies hate dogs.
Asians, I can't really explain it. I can kind of understand if you're hungry, but what the fuck. Use the dog to acquire more food, dogs are natural hunters.
>>
File: pandadog.jpg (58 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
pandadog.jpg
58 KB, 480x320
>>55754767
>Asians, I can't really explain it. I can kind of understand if you're hungry, but what the fuck. Use the dog to acquire more food, dogs are natural hunters.

It's pretty rare in China actually.

There's a "dog meat festival" that happens once every year in ONE city.

More and more Chinese people are keeping dogs as pets... and dyeing them to look like pandas.
>>
>>55750308

I always thought Filipinos are the Asian Serbians (kebab killer) so they worship mudslimes now ?
>>
>>55754767
>implying your explanation of Muslims wasn't just a joke
Anon, there is no such thing as psychic powers.
>>
>>55750308
Filipinos are the most devoutly Catholic people I've ever met. Very, very few Muslims with their communities. Many Malays are Muslims, granted, as for Indonesians they've been Muslim since the beginning, that's like asking the Saudis to convert, you might as well just kill them.
>>
How the hell did those countries even turn muslim?
>>
>>55750308
honestly any asians that aren't east asian are pretty much on par with beaners and pakis.
>>
>>55756835

Pretty much only difference is they dont cause trouble. South east asians are pretty much beaner tier except non violent.

Well my experience of course got a lot of vietnamese,filipinos and some thais here.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.