[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Adel Tormos, tackles suicide bomber in Beirut, killing himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 753564378.png (413 KB, 367x592) Image search: [Google]
753564378.png
413 KB, 367x592
>Adel Tormos, tackles suicide bomber in Beirut, killing himself but saving the lives of hundreds and his daughter
Why is no one talking about him? Because his mudslime as well?
>>
>them eye brows
ayy lma0

but his a hero, I agree.
>>
Amazing how the Hezb'Allah and Lebanese thwarted two bombers and stifled another and not one person tried to attack gunmen slowly shooting people in France.
>>
>>55750216
Shitting our pants about muzzies and negros is the only thing that can keep a thread going on this board.

Unless someone starts screaming about how he's a muzzie this thread's going nowhere.
>>
yep, sandniggers can die for what i care.
>>
>>55750629
They didn't have the eyebrows for it.

But seriously, the gunmen there used fucking grenades and shit, not "slowly shooting."
>>
Muslim saves muslims from muslims.
>>
>>55750629
Hezb'Allah and Lebanese see this sort of shit almost every day! People in France are sheltered and protected, and they live under the false impression that they are always safe

It is more likely to find a hero amongst savages than it is to find a hero in a peaceful country
>>
Realistically Americans and Europeans have a closer connection to French than lebanese.
>>
>>55750830

>French than lebanese.

...tee hee. Americunt.
>>
Theres a lot of other people suffering much more in the hands of islam. We just ignore them because they are not white but they suffer because of the same reasons. US support Saudi Arabia, they equip the ISIS, ISIS kill everyone, other people like Lebanon who took a lot of refugees suffer.
>>
>>55750216
French gave us statue of liberty. Muslims gave us Obama. Fuck that guy, fuck him right in the goat pussy.
>>
>>55750216
I'm sure the Lebanesse are talking about him and don't give a shit about Paris.
>>
>>55750216
This is the first of heard of this; if it's true God bless him, he's done something very honorable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.