[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KEK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 749x1102) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 749x1102
KEK
>>
>posting things that are so obvious they don't even need to be said

what am i supposed to say.. oh?
>>
Even the leftists agree it's time to send the kaffir back
>>
I figured the ratings would bomb once he took over. Just like how Wilmore turned Colbert Report into Nightly Nigger News and tanked.
>>
>>55749524
>Salon butthurt that someone isn't militantly liberal enough
Stop the presses
>>
>>55749524
>mixed up the lines and read The Daily Shoah
Too much /pol/ desu
>>
No one wanted to watch an hour of niggers every night bleating on about racism.
>>
>>55749688
I miss good old Colbert :(
Intern stuff was a massive cringe, but it was so funny overall. Stewartvitz had better interviewing skills tho.
>>
>>55749524
Sure, Stewart had his own biases and occasionally ventured into activism but satire was always his bread and butter. Not satire against the GOP although they deserved a lot of it and still do, but satire against the news media. Trevor and Wilmore don't understand what made Stewart and Colbert so great.
>>
>>55749524
so the show really want nothing but commenting on fox news?

embarrassing
>>
>>55749877
OH SHIT SO DID I!!
>>
Maybe hiring more brown people will fix it. Or just hand it over to one of the countless talented female comedians.
>>
>>55749877
it's cause Noah is right above Show so they blend together into Shoah
>>
>>55749524
Serious question:
Is Salon legit in what they say and believe or are they just trolling conservatives?
>>
>>55750276
LOL they think a nigger who makes fun of this country is new material
>>
The writer seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding of satire, or at least a very narrow view of it. Satire is about showing the absurdity of your target by adopting its form and elevating the ridiculous elements of it to expose the folly. More often than not, Jon Stewart doing humorous commentary (which got increasingly shrill and histrionic in the later years), not satire - telling us why something was absurd instead of illustrating. The correspondent pieces were always where the true satire was, sending up the pointless and outmoded tropes of TV news packages.

That said, is Noah as good 6 weeks in as Stewart was at his peak (whenever you determine that to have been), or even at the end of his run? Of course not. Were you great at your job from Day 1? He needs to work on bringing a great spontaneity to his interviews, and I suspect he would benefit from moving off the prompter and going to cue cards, ala SNL's Weekend Update. But, to me the show feels fresh again. To me, Stewart jumped the shark on the stage at the Rally to Restore Sanity. Noah brings a unique comedic voice and perspective, and his outside status could actually be a gold mine. The Trump/African Dictator bit was actually pretty brilliant, and not something that Stewart or any other American late night host would have thought of or pulled off. His commentary on the irony of many pro-lifers also being anti-gun control was also strong. As the writers get more comfortable writing in his voice, I expect those moments to get more frequent.

And, since when is it a comedian's job to inspire people to vote?
>>
>>55750145

Masz comedy central w polsce?
>>
I sometimes watch Seth Meyers which ctv airs at 12:36. Because of this i often catch the last 6 minutes of the daily show. I have not known who a single guest was. back when Stewart was hosting the guests were always big name celbs at least.
>>
>Jew host leaves show
>Network can't manage to promote/sell it well
Gee, what a coincidence.
>>
>>55750352
salon is a liberal college kids summer project. It is honestly the worst site for news articles i can find.
>>
>>55750445
Oglądałem odcinki na ich stronie www. Normalnie jest to zablokowane, ale są wtyczki do przeglądarek które zmieniają cos tam w headerach i jest to odblokowane.
Wiadomo- na www lądowało z dniowym opóźnieniem, ale i tak było do[spoiler][/spoiler]c wygodne.

A ogólnie pewnie jest gdzie, nie mam kablówki.
>>
>>55750441
exactly. activism over comedy and satire. he's doing it wrong.
>>
>>55750590

Because no one gives a fuck about this black kid from SITH IFRIKAH. It's just like Wyatt Cynac, Larry Wilmore, and that obnoxious black chick they have as a correspondent. They purposely stick blacks in there to diversify shit, but they can't make anyone laugh. I doubt even black people find their shit funny.

Stewart was great because he didn't dwell on race, he just called it like it is. This new generation of Daily Show is for the leftist apologists and twitterite SJW.
>>
>>55750672

Took me a minute to read and understand that but thanks the practice. My moms from Poland and im kind of ashamed that I cant speaj the language fluently.
>>
>>55750188
This, pretty much
>>
File: sakata.gif (494 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
sakata.gif
494 KB, 500x278
Leftist Shilling has met its mortal Doom. Jon Stewart probably had a revelation prior to his departure, where he knew his messages and preaching would eventually backfire when people with common sense and real knowledge appeared.

pic unrelated
>>
>>55750441
>And, since when is it a comedian's job to inspire people to vote?

You fucking misogynistic, racist shitlord. It is everyone's duty to fight the bourgeoisi- I mean, uh, institutional racism. You must fight them at work. You must fight them at home. You must fight them while you sleep. That's right, if you aren't dreaming about affirmative action, you are part of the problem. Your disgusting microattacks on micropeople of color are why America is basically Nazi Germany. Anything less than full microsupport of this man is racism.

To be honest your post triggered the fuck out of me. Now I expect 15 hours of self-criticism from you tomorrow or you're off to the re-education camps, comrade.
>>
>>55750818
Out of all of those, I think Wilmore is legitimately funny. It's just that his material often sucks.
>>
File: A92bs8f.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
A92bs8f.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
He's no tosh.0
>>
>>55750818
>SITH IFRIKAH
It is strong in the dark side.
>>
>>55750188
It's still the daily show though. Did Trevor fire all of the writers that Stewart had?
>>
>>55751064
I agree. Wilmore is funny he's just on the sjw-pc bandwagon.
>>
>>55751201
i have no idea. i wouldn't doubt it though. if he's the boss i suspect he'd be expected to make the show his own.
>>
>>55750352
It is Breitbart for people that unquestioningly vote Democrat.
>>
>>55749524
God damnit Travor
>>
>>55751201
jon stewart had a lot of editorial control and set the tone for the writing room, it doesn't seem like the new guy is up to the task
>>
Say what you want about Stewart, he put on a good show.

When is /pol/ finally going to admit that Jews are God-tier when it comes to comedy? No other race even comes close.
>>
I still don't know what they were thinking. The guy just isn't funny. Has nothing to do with politics or race, he just sucks as a comedian.

They gave it to a black man so that they could imply anyone saying he sucks is a racist.
>>
On the topic of comedy central's black "news" shows, I saw on the guide that Bill Nye was on the niggly show again recently. Anyone know if Larry and his guests actively shit on Bill for being all about science again?
>>
>>55752494

Fuck Comedy Central, I actually cancelled my cable 3 years ago. I used to watch some Jon Stewart on the internet, but now that he and Colbert are gone, there's nothing left for me.

Niggly wiggly was always a doofus fuck, the way he'd intentionally pause with that swagger and condescending demeanor after a "joke". It was like he was DARING the audience not to laugh at his shitty attempts, so he could say "WHAT, EVEN A BRUTHA CAN'T GET A LAUGH NOW? JAAAAYZUS MERIKA, U CRAZAY!"

I fucking hate him.
>>
>>55749524
Well he isnt white and jewish enough to be in media and a woman wrote it, so why the surprise?
>>
>>55753304
I hate him too, I just wanted to know whether or not they blasted the science man again for taking funding away from BLM raycissem solutions to explore space and do science.
>>
>>55751393
Breitbart is very right wing but they're not as outrageous as Salon.
>>
>>55753304
>"WHAT, EVEN A BRUTHA CAN'T GET A LAUGH NOW? JAAAAYZUS MERIKA, U CRAZAY!"
I literally read this in his voice.

That's his entire schtick, and his entire way of "debating" with his guests. It's disgusting
>>
>>55749524
Why is Fox news still a boogeyman for the left? Every time I turn it on it seems like they are moving further towards the left.
>>
>>55751393
Brietbart isn't nearly as retarded as Salon. Salon seems like it's some sort of dadaist joke.
>>
>>55754168
I can't wait to see the collective brick Fox shits when Yeb or Rubio don't get the nomination despite their best efforts.
>>
>>55749524
they just hate him because he's not as disgustingly liberal as Larry Wilmore, i mean he's still pretty bad, but not as bad
>>55754168
because they're the last mainstream source of opposition, without fox news we'd just be europe and anyone with right leaning opinions will be labeled as neo nazis, which is kind of already happening anyways
>>
>>55750145
You can just watch Colbert's new show? It's pretty good and he basically does the same thing he did on his old show anyways

I think he's pretty funny even though I don't like his Trump-bashing
>>
File: david letterman.jpg (48 KB, 669x510) Image search: [Google]
david letterman.jpg
48 KB, 669x510
I used to watch the daily show all the time and have no intention of watching the nigger
>>
>>55750965
>>>/tumblr/>
>>
>>55749524
must be a lack of diversity
>>
>>55754095
Shit was so funny when they were talking about clock kid and Ricky Velez was on the panel with some black chick and Ice T (or cube, whichever is on law and order) and Ricky said the same response would have happened if it was a white kid. The whole panel started raging at him and it looked like Ice T was gonna take him out back and shoot him.
>only funny moment in the show
>>
>>55750145
I would unironically love Jon Stewart to basically turn into a new Larry King.
I don't agree with him on a ton of things, at least not completely, but he's a pretty good interviewer.
>>
>>55750188
>Stewart and Colbert
>great
Ah, to be in college again...
>>
>>55749688

Well those people belong on BET. No one wants to watch niggers rant anywhere else.

Plus Jon and Stephen were not funny whatsoever. So no loss for me.
>>
>>55754168
Because these people don't watch Fox News, or much of any news outside of what they see on the Daily Show or huffpo or reddit.

They only know these networks and politics through memes.
>>
I actually don't hate Trevor Noah, but he feels so neutered compared to Stewart. He's got none of the bite or the passion.
>>
>>55754872
lol, butthurt right wing kek detected.
>>
>>55754849
I feel the same way. Of course if you were never a fan of their work you could at least admit that they knew how to draw an audience and make a commercial success. Hell, even politicians gave a shit what they thought because clips of theirs would be circulated all week. Noah and Wilmores ratings have crashed and advertisers are nervous. No one quotes them.
>>
Liberals are inherently racist and in the comfort of their own homes no one is forcing them to watch the nogly show.
>>
>>55749524
I've honestly never heard anyone talk about him

Same with Colbert's new late night show
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.