[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone realise this whole shit started with america? if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1426241927945.png (909 KB, 2000x1950) Image search: [Google]
1426241927945.png
909 KB, 2000x1950
does anyone realise this whole shit started with america? if they had just left saddam, gadaffi, assad alone there would be no IS and no refugees. yet europe seems to be the one paying the price
>>
>>55749355
it started when whites stopped killing the scum with impudence
>>
>>55749355
B-but where else would they fight, anon-kun? They were running out of places to destroy and then generously offer to rebuild with their jew companies?
>>
>>55749355
when was yippity dingle-doo a thing? never saw that one
>>
>>55749623
They'd have to fight someone theirmown size
>>
>>55749355
murrica would be the mad pepe. hm the original.
>>
The Rothschild family (jews) control everything, banks etc... they have all the money in the world, they funded ISIS and all this stuff in the middle east so the US would go into buying war stuff causing them to go in huge debts, since the Rothschild own every bank and bill in this world they hugely benefit from it. It is very complicated for me to explain this thing, conclusion is the Rothschild had benefited from both sides in every world war there has been, they keep funding stuff to create problems.

So yes /pol/ is right. the world is dominated by jews.
>>
It seem USA has never learnt from its mistakes.
They give power to rebels and get buttfucked later.
>Cuba and Fidel Castro (during 60's?)
>Saddam Hussein and Osama during cold war.
>ISIS during arab spring.
>>
>>55749971
>implying that's not the plan

Just wait until it happens to you huehueanon
>>
>>55749355
Europe was also involved in the wars that you mentioned, OP.
I would invite you to research voting records and resolutions of the United Nations leading up to Gulf War 1.
Could it be that they are suffering as a result of their actions, as we are, or are you still playing at the "Evil Satan" meme?
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
The world didn't start when you was born in 90ies, op.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.