[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK LIVES STILL MATTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (262 KB, 477x462) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
262 KB, 477x462
http://www.vibe.com/2015/11/yasiin-bey-paris-attacks/

>“The state kills children and say that they’re justified in murdering children. They kill unarmed people and say that they’re justified in doing it. I need everybody who’s sad about Paris to be just as sad and angry about Tamir Rice and all of these young, innocent people dying over nothing.”
-Yasmin Bey (Mos Def)

What did he mean by this?
>>
He meant: "Gibs me dat spotlight!"

Blacks are spoiled children that want constant attention
>>
>>55749120
>the state
lol take another guess at who's killing young blacks
>>
Fuck the lot of you who thinks my emotions are something for you to feed off of. Goddamn vampires.
>>
>>55749120
>Yasiin Bey drops knowledge
dropped as in discarded it right?
>>
>>55749120
Intra-societal identity politics are poison for the mind and soul. Everyone is looking out for them and theirs first, which isn't bad in and of itself, but identity politics only work BETWEEN societies, not within them. Multiculturalism is the death of civilization. That's why you are seeing these insane equivocations, and spin narratives. Every group is now fighting for dominance within the same space.
>>
Mos Def seems like an alright guy, but this reeks of "me me me"
>>
>>55750727
He dropped it because he never really had a good grip on any of it to begin with.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29 KB, 267x200
>>55749120
>Yasmin Bey

How can anyone take that name seriously
>>
File: kiddo.jpg (18 KB, 300x371) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.jpg
18 KB, 300x371
>>55749120
Hurrr durrr lemme wave around an airsoft gun without an orange tip in public hurrrf lemme pull it on cops
>>
>>55749120
he means "fuck whitey look at me look at me i'ma fucking nigga and yallz raysis as fugg nigga"
>>
>>55749120
It doesn't matter because Mos Def is a fucking Muslim crybaby asswipe, and I didn't even read his drivel.
>>
>>55749120
I thought that the courts reviewed the evidence and found that the officer who shot Tamir Rice was not breaking any laws.
>>
Thats a pretty massive insult to all the blacks who got killed in the Paris attack.
>>
>>55752507
little nigger raised a fake gun to a cop car. if he didn't get shot and die he would have accidentally drowned himself in the toilet or something.

that tamir died is literally natural selection, on that day those cops were agents of darwin.
>>
Do you believe in abortion Bey?
>>
>>55749120

I remember some years back on Real Time Mos Def asked if people could actually translate what Osama was saying in his videotapes (meaning if people could prove he was actually saying fundamentalist mudslime shit). Yes, he's that retarded.

Can't find the episode but I think Hitchens was on the panel.
>>
Meanwhile, this topic on the most left/liberal/c.u.c.kbox/Tumblr echochamber on 4chan....

>>>/mu/60381881

There's a guy on /mu/ who will try to spam out threads with JerkCity images anytime a left musician is being criticized

/mu/ is legit the cancer of 4chan, bluepilled beyond belief.
>>
Tamir's death was sad but I don't think anybody was at fault. His gun didn't have the orange tip on it and he was waving it around.
>>
>>55749120
>innocent
>>
Mos Def aka Yasiin Bey is an ignorant fool.

Watch him get intellectually bitch slapped by Based Hitchens:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsGUYnFAvdY

>Mr. Definitely
kek
>>
>>55754504
>>>/mu/60382874
>>
>>55749120
They really are clinging for attention
>>
>>55754504
also /mu/ literally has australian ips rangeb&.

i spent a long time trolling those fuckwits and i guess other aussies did too. i haven't been there since i tried to make a thread and it didn't work. i was the guy who used to go into rap threads and call everything thuggish crap and then post this sort of shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t28COxEp2k
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.