[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a master degree sociologist and 8+ year correspondent for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Thomson_Reuters.png (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Thomson_Reuters.png
56 KB, 500x500
Ask a master degree sociologist and 8+ year correspondent for Reuters anything.

I quit my job today after not-so-subtle suggestions to not mention "muslim" or "arab" or "isis" in materials regarding Paris attacks and after even-more-not-subtle regards about writing an article on how French people are the true agressors since they've marginalized minorities.

Fuck my life. I thought being a journalist is a cool thing. Maybe it was back in the 30s or 50s. Now it is a vulgar propaganda. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I've lost hope for my life. I want to cut all the past and start from the scratch. I don't want to be a part of this industry anymore. Fuck my life and my +15 years education and experience. Time to get a job at MCDonalds.

inb4 bad english -- > working for Reuters Polan
>>
Write a blog so you can say whatever the fuck you want!
Use paypal to receive donations.
>>
>>55749012
expose this jewish fuckers for the polish public
>>
What is your personal opinion about the future of Europe?
>>
>>55749012
You did the right thing. I was just thinking that all journalists were mindless tools, and you've reminded me that is not always the case. You might get a shitty job for a while, but it's people like you that need to stay in journalism the most.
>>
>>55749012
Proofs and timestamp
>>
>>55749012

Name or STFU.
>>
>>55749012
You could have prevented this. Instead you decided to be a propagandist. Now you regret it. Too bad. Suicide is best for you. Be sure to write a note that no one will care to read.
>>
>>55749012
You must be fucking retarded if you feel like had to quit your job because of that.

>to not mention "muslim" or "arab" or "isis" in materials regarding Paris attacks

Please, Polan, tell us why you actually quit your job. GCC states fund terrorism, Turkey is forced to train these fuckers on their own soil.

Come on, the rabbit hole isn't that deep, it's just covered with leaves.
>>
>>55749012

If true, you NEED to make this public. Write an article about it for a Conservative publication - and make a translated into English version available online.

Include everything: names, dates, everything. Details give written stuff credibility.
>>
>>55749012
Take your education and try to become a teacher at the high school level or community college. Lay low for a while, rethink some things over. Once you get into a classroom you can try to influence hearts and minds as a smaller scale, but hopefully get the right message out to a few bright and gifted students who could possibly change the world.
>>
Was your boss (or how many of your bosses were) a jew?

Why would you have waited until today if that was the case?

Does Polan have some clay to gib Syrian poor babbies refugees?

Why you guys so fucked in the head about the poor refugees?
>>
1- OP run out of ideas for his little role play

2- OP regrets exposing himself on honeypot-chan

3- OP is killed by mossad

Choose one, fellow anons.
>>
>>55749012
Pole here.

You did the right thing, stay strong, kurwa.
>>
>>55751814
I go with door number 1
>>
>>55749012

Get a job for a rag like Breitbart. Contrary to popular memes, the media's had its leftist chokehold broken over it once Fox came into the picture 15 years ago.

Once the more establishment righties came in and the internet spread, the right-wing presence in media has mushroomed, even if established rags do everything they can to insinuate that they're somehow biased and unreliable clickbait when their blatant PC propagandizing counter-clickbait is somehow the unvarnished truth.

You have a gift and a potential to do something with it, use it on your own terms.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.